3:21pm PST - 35% claimed

3:22pm PST - 43% claimed

3:24pm PST - 54% claimed

3:27pm PST - 73% claimed

3:29pm PST - 82% claimed

3:31pm PST - 97% claimed

3:32pm PST - 100% claimed [Waitlist]

Last edited by a moderator:
Went to WalMart for some last minute shopping 2 days ago and found an SNES Classic sitting in the corner of an almost empty case. Was pretty sweet.

Just got mine today from the lightning deal. Amazon pulling a quick one by sending a version that doesn't come with an a/c adapter and no poster. After doing some research, they have been getting them not from Nintendo of America, but a Nintendo distributer from Asia. Any warranty issues goes through this company in Hong Kong and not NoA. I'm kinda pissed.

Just got mine today from the lightning deal. Amazon pulling a quick one by sending a version that doesn't come with an a/c adapter and no poster. After doing some research, they have been getting them not from Nintendo of America, but a Nintendo distributer from Asia. Any warranty issues goes through this company in Hong Kong and not NoA. I'm kinda pissed.
Post pics here, write a review with the pics on their website, and return it.

That sucks... The one I got from Amazon Warehouse Deals one I got is the USA version but they sell out within minutes of them posting them.

I have two of these sealed. First one was snagged by a friend who's a manager at an electronics chain. The second I got through a Target "red card holders only" special.

After that second, I was convinced from there on in, these would be easy to come by. Selfishly happy to see how hard it is to get one at MSRP still.

bread's done
Back