Constructor (Gamestop Exclusive) PS4/Xbox One $9.99, Agents of Mayhem PS4/Xbox One $9.99

PimpBot2000

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah but given the horror stories I've seen here about people buying crap from Redbox, there's no way I'd ever try to buy something from there.  

Lol...theres a game you can only purchase at Gamestop? That's one of the dumbest things I've seen in a while.

Lol...theres a game you can only purchase at Gamestop? That's one of the dumbest things I've seen in a while.
Duke nukem 3d, song of the deep, deformers, unbox newbies adventure, tales of hearts vita...

It's not a new concept and I'm sure I'm missing some.,

Duke nukem 3d, song of the deep, deformers, unbox newbies adventure, tales of hearts vita...

It's not a new concept and I'm sure I'm missing some.,
Oh wow. Limit the visibility of a game that people don't know about...what a killer business strategy.

Ah, and Cities: Skylines is back to $19.99, too. Time to roll the dice again on whether I'll get a gutted copy!

I’m sure GameStop helps with the publishing costs or cuts part of the retailer fee
Yeah I could see that. Though I doubt they only funded the Xbox One version of City Skylines. Certainly is a unique move. But IMO pretty fruitless. They should stick to retail-exclusive versions of games people actually want, as Best Buy does with steelbooks, printed manuals, and other extras.

Yeah I could see that. Though I doubt they only funded the Xbox One version of City Skylines. Certainly is a unique move. But IMO pretty fruitless. They should stick to retail-exclusive versions of games people actually want, as Best Buy does with steelbooks, printed manuals, and other extras.
Sounds like you know more about releasing games and business models than game publishers so I'm surprised you're not in the business.

S&H kills it on GS (SAVER is $24.99 minimum) and Amazon is back up to $19.99 for X1.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back