XB1 Assassins Creed Unity for 80 cents

how long does it take to get a code? I made the order and paypal showed the transaction but the site kind of went haywire and I never got an order confirmation? 

@darkragnorok it's usually within minutes to recieve. I've had problems using PayPal on their site before though, when I made an account and used my debit card directly fixed it.

Most major bugs are ironed out. It's an AC game--don't expect anymore or less. I enjoyed it more than AC: Syndicate, but I wouldn't call it (or any AC game) a must play experience either. Maybe Origins changes my opinion.

Runs great on the X1X. Still a pretty game, albeit no 4k or HDR option.

Definitely my least favorite AC game, but not due to glitches. I don't like they changes they made to the AC formula vs previous entries in favor of co-op. I beat the story missions 100% with all optional challenges completed, yet I don't have enough "sync points" to purchase abilities that have been unlocked from the start in previous games unless I find a co-op partner to earn sync points with. It's tedious.

At that price, it's worth trying if you have even the slightest interest in the AC franchise.

Last edited by a moderator:
Definitely my least favorite AC game, but not due to glitches. I don't like they changes they made to the AC formula vs previous entries in favor of co-op. I beat the story missions 100% with all optional challenges completed, yet I don't have enough "sync points" to purchase abilities that have been unlocked from the start in previous games unless I find a co-op partner to earn sync points with. It's tedious.

At that price, it's worth trying if you have even the slightest interest in the AC franchise.
That is a good point. I remember you had to unlock the 'blending in with the crowd on a bench' using sync points, which was annoying since it seemed to be such a basic ability.

I enjoyed it. It's one of 2 Assassin's Creed games I actually beat the campaign on. (The other being Assassin's Creed 2)

is there any other open world games in paris? its pretty good just for the experience, also got great coop modes but haters
The Saboteur was a blast. Liberating a Nazi occupied Paris. Same guys who made The Mercenaries I think. Only on PC or 360 / ps3 though

They sent me an email saying I needed to send a picture of an Id with the date and time and cdkeys written down to verify I’m the account holder. I paid via PayPal lmao... I’m not doing all that for .80 game GTFO

This game honestly gets more shit than it deserves as far as the actual game goes.  It's a fine AC game.  I like it more than Origins in many ways.  If you like AC and avoided this one, it's definitely worth it at this price.

bread's done
Back