- - - - -

Official Collector's Edition Compilation IX - 2018

#601 ohscaryone   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   204 Posts   Joined 9.4 Years Ago  

ohscaryone

Posted 14 February 2018 - 01:26 AM

They sure were.  I reordered it around a week ago just to get the free fig pin in the order.  Its still inluded in my order history too (just checked).

Best buy cant do anything about it. I get some dude who cant speak English and cant understand what Im even talking about.

#602 ck0  

Posted 14 February 2018 - 02:14 AM

Sorry if this has been asked, but

That Bayonetta 2 SE from Amazon.uk says it won't ship to U.S. -- did anyone try it just to see if it would?  I mean, go through at least.  I know it hasn't shipped yet.

Also, it looks like the SE and the Non-Stop Climax edition has the same items; please correct me if I'm mistaken.

#603 RPGamer246   I Game You Game We Game CAGiversary!   849 Posts   Joined 10.1 Years Ago  

Posted 14 February 2018 - 02:35 AM

Sorry if this has been asked, but

That Bayonetta 2 SE from Amazon.uk says it won't ship to U.S. -- did anyone try it just to see if it would? I mean, go through at least. I know it hasn't shipped yet.

Also, it looks like the SE and the Non-Stop Climax edition has the same items; please correct me if I'm mistaken.

Climax comes with physical copy of bayo 1, everywhere else the SE is still a digital copy of 1. Which is why the climax edition is more sought after, especially because it’ll likely be in English when you boot it up just like if you were to purchase a jp physical copy of I am setsuna
  • ck0 likes this

#604 ecwfan   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   353 Posts   Joined 14.8 Years Ago  

Posted 14 February 2018 - 07:15 AM

Did anyone preorder Dynasty Warriors 9 at Gamestop in store and get the Steelbook?

I preordered, but my store didn't have any Steelbooks. I checked with another location who didn't have any either. That second store phoned a third location who also confirmed that they didn't get any Steelbooks. The reason I ask is because both stores seemed confused about it. They kept thinking that there was a separate Steelbook edition, but I believe that's not correct. I tried explaining it to both stores that it was a bonus item and came as an empty case, but they didn't get it.

#605 NeoMonk  

Posted 14 February 2018 - 12:25 PM

Bayonetta 1 & 2 Climax Edition - Switch Pictures

Spoiler

#606 Cloudx9  

Posted 14 February 2018 - 01:13 PM

Did anyone preorder Dynasty Warriors 9 at Gamestop in store and get the Steelbook?

I preordered, but my store didn't have any Steelbooks. I checked with another location who didn't have any either. That second store phoned a third location who also confirmed that they didn't get any Steelbooks. The reason I ask is because both stores seemed confused about it. They kept thinking that there was a separate Steelbook edition, but I believe that's not correct. I tried explaining it to both stores that it was a bonus item and came as an empty case, but they didn't get it.

Wow, I'm glad I chose for them to ship it to me instead. They shipped both the game and steelbook to me yesterday.

#607 ihadmail   CAG Veteran CAG Veteran   967 Posts   Joined 0.9 Years Ago  

Posted 14 February 2018 - 01:36 PM

Spoiler

Can you confirm English language on Bayonetta 1 cartridge?

#608 rdigit   CAG Veteran CAG Veteran   581 Posts   Joined 0.8 Years Ago  

Posted 14 February 2018 - 01:42 PM

Can you confirm English language on Bayonetta 1 cartridge?

Saw a redditor confirm that earlier:

https://www.reddit.c...edition_photos/

#609 bojay1997   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   5734 Posts   Joined 14.4 Years Ago  

Posted 14 February 2018 - 02:27 PM

My local store only had two, one for each of us that preordered.  There was only one version of the game and the steenbok was a separate item that wasn't shrink-wrapped or anything.  

#610 Mobiletortoise  

Mobiletortoise

Posted 14 February 2018 - 04:52 PM

Spoiler

Seriously, I don't think NoA can even make a legitimate argument as to why they didn't bring this stateside. Its absolutely rediculous given the popularity of the switch that you dont print 10k of these (minimum) and rake in the profits.

#611 deadlykittenpaws  

deadlykittenpaws

Posted 14 February 2018 - 04:56 PM

Seriously, I don't think NoA can even make a legitimate argument as to why they didn't bring this stateside. Its absolutely rediculous given the popularity of the switch that you dont print 10k of these (minimum) and rake in the profits.

Damnit I need one of those

#612 Sigma   King of Strong Style CAGiversary!   3348 Posts   Joined 13.9 Years Ago  

Posted 14 February 2018 - 05:00 PM

I would have 100% bought the Climax Edition if it came to the States. Easily would have paid $100 for it. Instead, though Nintendo will only be getting about half that from me. 

Currently Playing:

:ps4: Monster Hunter World, God of War, and Yakuza 6 |  :xb1: Nothing |   :switch: Fire Emblem Warriors and Wild Guns

Also Casually Playing: 

Tokyo Xtreme Racer (Dreamcast)

#613 dualrec  

Posted 14 February 2018 - 05:14 PM

how about a Bayonetta Edition console when 3 comes out ... make it happen!   or at least a cool looking pro controller.

I only bought a Wii U for Bayonetta 2.....so guess I'll buy a switch when 3 comes out.

#614 elessar123  

Posted 14 February 2018 - 05:55 PM

I would have 100% bought the Climax Edition if it came to the States. Easily would have paid $100 for it. Instead, though Nintendo will only be getting about half that from me. 

Hell, I would have imported it from Japan if they had it in stock for more than an hour.

Spoiler

#615 Mobiletortoise  

Mobiletortoise

Posted 14 February 2018 - 07:02 PM

Hell, I would have imported it from Japan if they had it in stock for more than an hour.

The Amazon jp 2 link on the first post still has them for preorder.

#616 elessar123  

Posted 14 February 2018 - 07:25 PM

The Amazon jp 2 link on the first post still has them for preorder.

From other sellers

Spoiler

#617 Sigma   King of Strong Style CAGiversary!   3348 Posts   Joined 13.9 Years Ago  

Posted 14 February 2018 - 07:32 PM

I'd love to see the numbers on how many copies were purchased by people outside of Japan. 

I don't know for sure, but I do believe Bayonetta has a larger fanbase outside of Japan. 

Currently Playing:

:ps4: Monster Hunter World, God of War, and Yakuza 6 |  :xb1: Nothing |   :switch: Fire Emblem Warriors and Wild Guns

Also Casually Playing: 

Tokyo Xtreme Racer (Dreamcast)

#618 rdigit   CAG Veteran CAG Veteran   581 Posts   Joined 0.8 Years Ago  

Posted 14 February 2018 - 07:56 PM

Finally rememberer my Amazon.co.jp password. Still says arriving February 20-23rd. $106 total cost at today's YENUSD

#619 chnandler_bong   Unofficial CAG Headless Mad Comber of Comb Mountain CAGiversary!   9440 Posts   Joined 7.6 Years Ago  

chnandler_bong

Posted 14 February 2018 - 08:11 PM

FF12 Zodiac CE for PS4 is on sale for $100:

https://store.na.squ...r-s-edition-ps4

The other CEs they have in stock are also on sale, down to $20. This includes Deus Ex: Mankind Divided and Just Cause 3.

#620 PulsarInferno  

PulsarInferno

Posted 14 February 2018 - 09:07 PM

Just got an email from Best Buy Dragons Crown Pro has updated the release date to 5/15/2018

1099471.png

#621 Vogyn   MMO Junkie CAGiversary!   677 Posts   Joined 3.6 Years Ago  

Posted 15 February 2018 - 03:28 AM

02/14/18 - Version 2.6

• Updated:
  • Deals: Final Fantasy XII CE for $99.99 - (Square Enix), Mirrors Edge Catalyst CE dropping to $40.32 - (Amazon). Deals currently inactive are striked.
  • Dates: Dragon Crown Pro: Battle-Hardened Edition to 05/15/18. 
  • Added:
  • 02/14/18: Hakuouki: Edo Blossoms Limited Edition: [Iffy's Online Store]
  • 03/16/18: Splatoon 2 Starter Edition: [Gamestop]
  • 03/30/18: Code: Realize Limited Edition: [AmazonBest BuyGamestop]
  • 03/30/18: Ni no Kuni II: Collector's Edition Guide: [Amazon]
  • 04/03/18: Pillars of Eternity: Deadfire Obsidian Edition: [AmazonPlay-Asia]
  • TBA: Labyrinth of Refrain: Coven of Dusk Limited Edition: [NISANISA 2]
  • TBA: Splatoon 2 Pearl & Marina amiibo 2 Pack: [Gamestop]

02/11/18 - Version 2.5

• Updated release dates: Fallen Legion to May 28th, The Witch & The Hundred Knight 2 to March 27th, The 25th Ward: The Silver Case to March 13th, The Penny Punching Princess to April 3rd
  • Touhou Genso Wanderer Reloaded Limited Edition: [NISANISA 2]

#622 dnl2ba   Inadvertent collector CAGiversary!   328 Posts   Joined 4.0 Years Ago  

Posted 15 February 2018 - 09:06 AM

• 04/03/18: Pillars of Eternity: Deadfire Obsidian Edition: [AmazonPlay-Asia]

When I backed PoE Deadfire on Fig, it said the $59.00 Physical Box tier + $13.00 shipping was the only way to get a physical copy. Did someone lie to me over the Internet to take my money?

#623 elessar123  

Posted 15 February 2018 - 05:39 PM

When I backed PoE Deadfire on Fig, it said the $59.00 Physical Box tier + $13.00 shipping was the only way to get a physical copy. Did someone lie to me over the Internet to take my money?

Welcome to every Kickstarter I've backed that didn't disappear with the money.

Spoiler

#624 WingsDJY   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3265 Posts   Joined 10.9 Years Ago  

Posted 15 February 2018 - 06:14 PM

The best kickstarters are the ones that use backer money to make a product, then they sell said product online, then completely ignore requests to fulfill the original kickstarter backer orders

e.g. https://www.kickstar...-reinforced-bac

"Ha! I like your style, you make up your own rules just like me." - Cave Johnson

#625 akgamerx  

akgamerx

Posted 16 February 2018 - 05:57 PM

For those who got the SOA Fatal Bullet Phantom Edition or were curious about it, I'm pretty sure it's the individual game bundled with a separate box of shitty figures lol, not a singular collectors release as I was told by some clueless customer service rep. I got a shipping confirmation and they're listed as separate items on there. Game & "Figurine".

Leave it to bandai shitco to do this though, not too surprised.

#626 bojay1997   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   5734 Posts   Joined 14.4 Years Ago  

Posted 16 February 2018 - 06:02 PM

For those who got the SOA Fatal Bullet Phantom Edition or were curious about it, I'm pretty sure it's the individual game bundled with a separate box of shitty figures lol, not a singular collectors release as I was told by some clueless customer service rep. I got a shipping confirmation and they're listed as separate items on there. Game & "Figurine".

Leave it to bandai shitco to do this though, not too surprised.

Who cares?  How is a separate box of shitty figures any different than a box of shitty figures with a game thrown in it?  Why are you continuing to buy collector's editions you don't even really want?  

#627 akgamerx  

akgamerx

Posted 16 February 2018 - 06:46 PM

Who cares?  How is a separate box of shitty figures any different than a box of shitty figures with a game thrown in it?  Why are you continuing to buy collector's editions you don't even really want?  

Well if it has to actually be explained to you, you shouldn't be responding to my post to begin with nor should you be on a Collector's Edition thread, run along now.

#628 bojay1997   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   5734 Posts   Joined 14.4 Years Ago  

Posted 16 February 2018 - 06:52 PM

Well if it has to actually be explained to you, you shouldn't be responding to my post to begin with nor should you be on a Collector's Edition thread, run along now.

In other words, you have a compulsion you can't contain for anything that is called a "collector's edition" regardless of how crappy it might be.  Maybe you should seek help for your mental issues instead of taking it out on customer service people who aren't responsible for your inability to control yourself.   

#629 Zaku77   \m/ CAGiversary!   4494 Posts   Joined 8.4 Years Ago  

Posted 16 February 2018 - 07:06 PM

I used to have one of the largest CE and steelbook collections in existence--not even hyperbolic. I was all about them for every game I owned that had one. However, with that said, I always hated CEs where the 'CE' part was literally just a separate box. That's not a CE; that's a game that comes with a separate bonus of over priced junk. I was also hyper critical of the direction that CEs were moving in (larger, more worthless crap thrown in, more expense, etc).

It's almost like one can be a collector and have a hobby, and still use critical thinking when it comes to those subjects. Don't make things so black and white. This is a forum to discuss, why make it impossible to do so?

My YouTube Channel (Not in active use)

https://www.youtube....HellDestroyer77

My Complete Game Collectionhttps://drive.google...cpj5oe8EOPSQ1JQ

My Twitter:https://twitter.com/Helldestroyer77

My Complete DVD/Blu Collectionhttp://www.blu-ray.c...id.php?u=102540

#630 Nothing371   Tomorrow King - Interloper Kai CAGiversary!   6812 Posts   Joined 6.6 Years Ago  

Posted 16 February 2018 - 07:22 PM

I can honestly say that I don't know what it would feel like to have my bowl of cheerios pissed in, every morning.  So I'm not going to judge bojay. 

You begin to suspect that your bowl is a portal to the Meat Dimension.