- - - - -

Official Collector's Edition Compilation IX - 2018

#691 Jhingles  

Jhingles

Posted 22 February 2018 - 07:04 AM

Man it would be cool to get those post cards if only Amazon jp didn't sell out so quick!

#692 62t   Zune Duck! CAGiversary!   19837 Posts   Joined 13.5 Years Ago  

Posted 22 February 2018 - 07:52 AM

what is the best place to get bayonetta right now?

3DS FC 0731-4770-3312

#693 prateeko   IN THE BUTT! CAGiversary!   2749 Posts   Joined 13.7 Years Ago  

Posted 22 February 2018 - 10:41 AM

what is the best place to get bayonetta right now?

Time machine :(

#694 NiiNJA   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   384 Posts   Joined 5.8 Years Ago  

Posted 22 February 2018 - 11:20 AM

Gone

Currently back in stock again however they are backordered and dont have the buy box so you'll need to click on used and new offers for it to come up.

#695 Milera  

Posted 22 February 2018 - 12:36 PM

DWg1drxVAAEkDVl.jpg

Any chance of getting the poster separately other then buying this CE?

Get Custom MousePad Under $1 - CAG

#696 Work'in de Signs  

Work'in de Signs

Posted 22 February 2018 - 03:04 PM

DWg1drxVAAEkDVl.jpg

Any chance of getting the poster separately other then buying this CE?

Available at Best buy right now, not the poster but the collector's edition. Amazon seems to be sold out.

https://www.bestbuy....p?skuId=6204059

#697 trunks982   Wii are the Champions! CAGiversary!   6152 Posts   Joined 14.2 Years Ago  

Posted 22 February 2018 - 03:13 PM

I got my Bayonetta NSCE from Amazon JP and it came in pristine condition. I saw Wario64 got his but he got some extra goodies. Anyone know what’s up with that? I love getting extras, hence grabbing this CE. I’m going to contact Amazon JP after I do a bit more digging.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There are 2 different listings of the Bayo CE on Amazon JP. thats why Wario got the extra goodies.

#698 DoubleDam21  

DoubleDam21

Posted 22 February 2018 - 03:51 PM

Currently back in stock again however they are backordered and dont have the buy box so you'll need to click on used and new offers for it to come up.

Damn looks like I missed it again.  Really want to get a hold of this but always a little late.

#699 Sigma   King of Strong Style CAGiversary!   3307 Posts   Joined 13.8 Years Ago  

Posted 22 February 2018 - 03:56 PM

Available at Best buy right now, not the poster but the collector's edition. Amazon seems to be sold out.

https://www.bestbuy....p?skuId=6204059

I really want the posters, but could care less about the rest of the stuff. Probably just going to get the standard on this, but glad it's finally hitting PSVR as I've wanted to check it out for awhile now. 

Currently Playing:

:ps4: Monster Hunter World and Far Cry 5  |  :xb1: Sea of Thieves  |   :switch: Flinthook

Also Casually Playing: 

Virtual Pro Wrestling 2 (N64)

#700 Fatbot3   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3316 Posts   Joined 12.4 Years Ago  

Posted 22 February 2018 - 04:19 PM

So despite being an extremely short game Rick and Morty are getting a CE. Aside from the obvious cash grab part (which is a bit disappointing), do CAGers think it could become highly collectible based on how limited it will likely be? Doesn't this look like a Job Simulator situation where after a few sales to clear out inventory it will become highly sought after?

#701 reaperztoll  

reaperztoll

Posted 22 February 2018 - 04:32 PM

All those cheap ass gamerers

Too much real life, not enough time for video games

#702 ihadmail   CAG Veteran CAG Veteran   886 Posts   Joined 0.8 Years Ago  

Posted 23 February 2018 - 01:05 AM

Cool, lemme know what they look like so I know whether or not to rage. For the price I paid for this thing it better be perfect lol

I got my tenso box. The Climax Editions are definitely not sealed. Oddly though, the "bonus items only" box I bought has the empty game cases sealed inside of the collector box.

#703 ihadmail   CAG Veteran CAG Veteran   886 Posts   Joined 0.8 Years Ago  

Posted 23 February 2018 - 05:25 PM

NIS has added The Lost Child Limited Edition :switch: https://store.nisame...-edition-switch

#704 Josef   Touched the dead CAGiversary!   11021 Posts   Joined 14.1 Years Ago  

Posted 23 February 2018 - 11:43 PM

NIS has added The Lost Child Limited Edition :switch: https://store.nisame...-edition-switch

Saw a few other new ones on their site:

God Wars: The Complete legend LE (Switch) - $54.99

https://store.nisame...nintendo-switch

Harvest Moon: Light of Hope SE LE (Switch) - $64.99

https://store.nisame...nintendo-switch

Harvest Moon: Light of Hope SE LE (PS4) - $64.99

https://store.nisame...ted-edition-ps4

#705 Green Card200   The Time Mage CAGiversary!   2271 Posts   Joined 10.5 Years Ago  

Green Card200

Posted 24 February 2018 - 12:57 AM

Oh do I want Lost Child for PS4 or Switch? Are there even any differences?

Smile Support Society. We play horror/retro games -  Games I'm Selling/Trading

#706 elessar123  

Posted 24 February 2018 - 12:58 AM

No, they both suck.

Spoiler

#707 Jhingles  

Jhingles

Posted 24 February 2018 - 01:13 AM

Damn you harvest moon for making me want that cow plush!

#708 srocky26  

Posted 24 February 2018 - 01:17 AM

Damn you harvest moon for making me want that cow plush!

GameStop has a cow plush with preorder.
https://www.gamestop...-edition/159127

Currently playing:   :vita: DanganRonpa, :ps4: Uncharted Collection, :xb1: The Division

Recently platinumed: :ps4: Witcher 3 :vita: Tales of Hearts R :ps3: Tales of Xilla, Tales of Xillia 2,  :vita: Persona 4 Golden,  :vita: Steins;Gate, :vita: Odin Sphere

#709 dualrec  

Posted 24 February 2018 - 01:34 AM

well... isn't that cute......

BUT IT"S WRONG!!!!

obscure reference for maybe 1 or 2 peeps out there

#710 Jhingles  

Jhingles

Posted 24 February 2018 - 02:45 AM

GameStop has a cow plush with preorder.
https://www.gamestop...-edition/159127

Thank you for mentioning this! I like the animal pins too but the plush is where it's at!

#711 Chrono Gear   For the Horde! CAGiversary!   5130 Posts   Joined 7.5 Years Ago  

Chrono Gear

Posted 24 February 2018 - 07:44 AM

Do you mean the item circled in this tweet? Those are the Amazon exclusive postcards. You had to order from the listing that says "【Amazon.co.jp限定】ポストカード8種セット 同梱".

Yeah those are what I was talking about. I assumed that Wario ordered from the same link he posted that I snagged it from. I’m aware of the 2 listings but was hoping that since Wario got them maybe they were supposed to go out with both. Wario said he paid the same price I did.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#712 ihadmail   CAG Veteran CAG Veteran   886 Posts   Joined 0.8 Years Ago  

Posted 24 February 2018 - 04:29 PM

Can someone who ordered the European Bayonetta Special Edition confirm that the steelbook is different than the Japan version? They appear a little different in the photos, but from what I can find everything on the european version states "artwork not final".

Basically does the European version have the Japanese below where it says "Bayonetta" on the cover. 

#713 Sindur   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   292 Posts   Joined 8.8 Years Ago  

Posted 24 February 2018 - 05:11 PM

Can someone who ordered the European Bayonetta Special Edition confirm that the steelbook is different than the Japan version? They appear a little different in the photos, but from what I can find everything on the european version states "artwork not final".

Basically does the European version have the Japanese below where it says "Bayonetta" on the cover. 

I have it, and no there is no Japanese text anywhere on the steelbook from the European special edition

#714 ihadmail   CAG Veteran CAG Veteran   886 Posts   Joined 0.8 Years Ago  

Posted 24 February 2018 - 05:15 PM

I have it, and no there is no Japanese text anywhere on the steelbook from the European special edition

Fuck. There goes another $100 on a special edition just to get the other steelbook.

#715 CAiNiAC   ~Baby got Backlog~ CAGiversary!   5027 Posts   Joined 8.1 Years Ago  

Posted 24 February 2018 - 11:07 PM

well... isn't that cute......

BUT IT"S WRONG!!!!

obscure reference for maybe 1 or 2 peeps out there

Two.

Two stupid...  people.

I just spent an hour dragging a boat up a mountain for a trophy. What have I become...

Now just play a really piece of shit game and then complain about it until (and well after) you get the plat.

#716 trunks982   Wii are the Champions! CAGiversary!   6152 Posts   Joined 14.2 Years Ago  

Posted 25 February 2018 - 02:03 AM

Fuck. There goes another $100 on a special edition just to get the other steelbook.

European sb has 1 cart slot with the paper clips (the slot where u put like a booklet or paper ads). the japanese SB has 2 cart slots but no clips. dont know how to describe those things.

#717 ihadmail   CAG Veteran CAG Veteran   886 Posts   Joined 0.8 Years Ago  

Posted 25 February 2018 - 02:16 AM

Thanks trunks982

I am trying to keep up with all variants of all G4 sized (switch) steelbooks  :shock:

So far I have

• Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
  • US Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Special Edition
  • EU Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Collector's Edition
  • JP Bayonetta Non-Stop Climax Edition

Now I need the EU Bayonetta Special Edition 

I hope this doesn't get absurd too quickly, but Fuck it's what I've decided to collect  :bomb:

#718 RPGamer246   I Game You Game We Game CAGiversary!   846 Posts   Joined 10.0 Years Ago  

Posted 25 February 2018 - 02:24 AM

Thanks trunks982

I am trying to keep up with all variants of all G4 sized (switch) steelbooks :shock:

So far I have

• Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
  • US Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Special Edition
  • EU Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Collector's Edition
  • JP Bayonetta Non-Stop Climax Edition
Now I need the EU Bayonetta Special Edition

I hope this doesn't get absurd too quickly, but Fuck it's what I've decided to collect :bomb:

What’s the difference between the xenoblade US and EU steelbooks?

#719 ihadmail   CAG Veteran CAG Veteran   886 Posts   Joined 0.8 Years Ago  

Posted 25 February 2018 - 02:35 AM

What’s the difference between the xenoblade US and EU steelbooks?

Silver for US, white for EU. The back is slightly different also. 

My EU is still in transit from Germany. I'll most likely be starting a G4 Steelbook thread around here soon. Should I start that here in this subforum or another? 

#720 RPGamer246   I Game You Game We Game CAGiversary!   846 Posts   Joined 10.0 Years Ago  

Posted 25 February 2018 - 03:02 AM

Silver for US, white for EU. The back is slightly different also.

My EU is still in transit from Germany. I'll most likely be starting a G4 Steelbook thread around here soon. Should I start that here in this subforum or another?

It would probably go under the shopping discussion forum unless it was a game steelbook thread that involved new releases and where to preorder like this one