- - - - -

Official Collector's Edition Compilation IX - 2018

#2551 Rick Astley  

Rick Astley

Posted Yesterday, 06:16 AM

Wait what? These 500M LE won’t be sold in stores? Well I guess I ain’t getting a pro yet lol

#2552 Deadpool1005  

Deadpool1005

Posted Yesterday, 07:32 AM

I agree. I definitely don't have high hopes of nabbing one at this point. May be for the best as the glossy consoles drive me nuts (also still hoping I can get a KH3 Pro). Whyyy do they make them that way when matte is so much easier to keep nice.

The collector side of me wants one for simply the limited factor. But I know I will spend more time trying to keep it clean then actually playing lol. Think I am going to stick with my spider-man pro even though the top portion is glossy. Its a small section of the console versus the ENTIRE thing plus its red so it'll be easier to keep it clean and looking new. 

#2553 jvang117   Friendly CAG CAGiversary!   3291 Posts   Joined 4.4 Years Ago  

Posted Yesterday, 09:55 AM

I’d rather watch oldboy

Korean or American version?

#2554 Jodou   Infamous CAGiversary!   13492 Posts   Joined 9.6 Years Ago  

Posted Yesterday, 02:46 PM

Lol they're getting you guys good with the hype machine. All this tension means it will sellout despite demand being half resale value. If we didn't already have two pros in the house, I'd probably opt for one too but meh. When I'm playing games it doesn't matter what the shell looks like. Although my retirement fund is looking a little sickly. . .

#2555 WingsDJY   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3331 Posts   Joined 11.1 Years Ago  

Posted Yesterday, 03:44 PM

Lol they're getting you guys good with the hype machine. All this tension means it will sellout despite demand being half resale value. If we didn't already have two pros in the house, I'd probably opt for one too but meh. When I'm playing games it doesn't matter what the shell looks like. Although my retirement fund is looking a little sickly. . .

My retirement fund is boxes of pogs and beanie babies. I'm gonna be rich!

#2556 knothead65  

Posted Yesterday, 04:33 PM

The collector side of me wants one for simply the limited factor. But I know I will spend more time trying to keep it clean then actually playing lol. Think I am going to stick with my spider-man pro even though the top portion is glossy. Its a small section of the console versus the ENTIRE thing plus its red so it'll be easier to keep it clean and looking new. 

From pictures I've seen, I'm pretty sure the whole Spider-man console is glossy. I never understood the whole thing about keeping them clean, a micro cloth or a swifter duster works wonders. It's not like a switch or vita were you are constantly touching it.

I like both so if I can't get the 500mil I will just pick up my spidey pre-order. Another thing not mentioned much is the stand that comes with the 500mil, those stands are hard to find and expensive now and the spider-man doesn't come with one.

#2557 Edzo04   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   415 Posts   Joined 6.0 Years Ago  

Posted Yesterday, 06:07 PM

This is me with my 20th anniversary system. Knew I should have kept it sealed and use it as a closet filler instead of playing it

#2558 Deadpool1005  

Deadpool1005

Posted Yesterday, 06:12 PM

From pictures I've seen, I'm pretty sure the whole Spider-man console is glossy. I never understood the whole thing about keeping them clean, a micro cloth or a swifter duster works wonders. It's not like a switch or vita were you are constantly touching it.

I like both so if I can't get the 500mil I will just pick up my spidey pre-order. Another thing not mentioned much is the stand that comes with the 500mil, those stands are hard to find and expensive now and the spider-man doesn't come with one.

The Spider-man Pro is only glossy on the top portion. The bottom two layers are matte. Odd design choice but for me and my ocd its better haha. 

#2559 Jodou   Infamous CAGiversary!   13492 Posts   Joined 9.6 Years Ago  

Posted Yesterday, 06:13 PM

#2560 Jhingles  

Jhingles

Posted Yesterday, 06:58 PM

That's a good point. The 2tb hd, stand and camera are enough to justify the price I think. Sucks though, I just bought one of those stands last prime day. :/

I like that Metro LE too, looks pretty slick and I appreciate not having another massive statue.

#2561 FlawlesslyFatal   $15 or less CAGiversary!   1040 Posts   Joined 6.1 Years Ago  

FlawlesslyFatal

Posted Yesterday, 07:00 PM

500M placeholder is up on BBY US!!!

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

#2562 Boss   [Removed by Admin] CAGiversary!   1931 Posts   Joined 12.1 Years Ago  

Posted Yesterday, 07:04 PM

https://www.bestbuy....p?skuId=6290575

#2563 addicted2games   游戏玩家为生活 !! CAGiversary!   3671 Posts   Joined 14.1 Years Ago  

addicted2games

Posted Yesterday, 07:32 PM

500M placeholder is up on BBY US!!!

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

and the countdown begins...................

#2564 Boss   [Removed by Admin] CAGiversary!   1931 Posts   Joined 12.1 Years Ago  

Posted Yesterday, 07:58 PM

and the countdown begins...................

F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 

#2565 Cloudx9  

Posted Yesterday, 08:14 PM

https://www.bestbuy....p?skuId=6290575

I have my bot all set and ready!!! :P

#2566 Boss   [Removed by Admin] CAGiversary!   1931 Posts   Joined 12.1 Years Ago  

Posted Yesterday, 08:21 PM

I have my bot all set and ready!!! :P

Does yours automatically when available? Mine just hits f5 over and over and over and over...

#2567 Cloudx9  

Posted Yesterday, 08:22 PM

Does yours automatically when available? Mine just hits f5 over and over and over and over...

Lol it was a joke!!!

#2568 Boss   [Removed by Admin] CAGiversary!   1931 Posts   Joined 12.1 Years Ago  

Posted Yesterday, 08:23 PM

Oh yea... me too me too  :-  :-  :-

#2569 jr1016   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1137 Posts   Joined 10.1 Years Ago  

Posted Yesterday, 09:20 PM

I wonder how many of these 500M pro will be shipped with just the shipping label on the actual packaging. Lol

#2570 Rick Astley  

Rick Astley

Posted Yesterday, 09:45 PM

Are y’all getting warranty with it lol

#2571 addicted2games   游戏玩家为生活 !! CAGiversary!   3671 Posts   Joined 14.1 Years Ago  

addicted2games

Posted Yesterday, 10:30 PM

I wonder how many of these 500M pro will be shipped with just the shipping label on the actual packaging. Lol

I bought consoles from Best Buy before and they are shipped in boxes. The only thing I ever had delivered in no shipping box was a 50" HDTV. You could tell it was dropped on one corner and the screen was shattered at that corner. Returned it to Best Buy and exchanged for another in store. I wont buy televisions that way again. But consoles I feel confident it will be put in a shipping box.

#2572 Boss   [Removed by Admin] CAGiversary!   1931 Posts   Joined 12.1 Years Ago  

Posted Yesterday, 10:52 PM

I bought consoles from Best Buy before and they are shipped in boxes. The only thing I ever had delivered in no shipping box was a 50" HDTV. You could tell it was dropped on one corner and the screen was shattered at that corner. Returned it to Best Buy and exchanged for another in store. I wont buy televisions that way again. But consoles I feel confident it will be put in a shipping box.

Surprising. Usually bestbuy makes arrangements with a local courier to get TVs to your door.

#2573 humbug43  

humbug43

Posted Today, 12:01 AM

Surprising. Usually bestbuy makes arrangements with a local courier to get TVs to your door.

My 60in Samsung was delivered that way with no issues.

#2574 Josef   Touched the dead CAGiversary!   11377 Posts   Joined 14.4 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 01:16 AM

When I bought that special Gold PS4 a year or so ago they just slapped a shipping label on the PS4's system box.  It arrived undamaged though and thankfully wasn't stolen from my doorstep. 

#2575 WingsDJY   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3331 Posts   Joined 11.1 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 01:35 AM

I had $1000 worth of Sony audio equipment sitting on my porch when I got home one day. BB just slapped shipping labels on the retail packaging. Safe neighborhood FTW

#2576 humbug43  

humbug43

Posted Today, 02:05 AM

I have less expensive stuff left outside my garage in a rain storm many times. You know because it's hard to put it on the porch 10 feet away