So... my Gamestop Giftcard No Longer Works...

Marbles

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
So, my Gamestop Giftcard no longer works.

Last week there was a last minute deal where on eBay where giftcards were 10-20% off if you purchased them before X-mas

I bought a $100 Gamestop Giftcard

I then used $70 on Gamestop.com, then saw another few items I wanted....

I went to order them, hit submit.. and it took me back to the original order's completion instead of a new order.. infact my new order never even registered, nor did I receive an email about it.

Feeling it was due to the time of year, I decided to give it a few days.

I went back to place my order today, only to be told my gift card was empty... even though it should have $30 left on it.

There are no other orders on my account, and I have a 2hr hold to wait through..

Does anyone have any other suggestions on what I can do to fix this?

The $70 was digital items such as a PSN subscription
The 2nd order was physical items.

Last edited by a moderator:
I had this same scenario happen to me. You are going to have to bite the bullet and sit on hold with customer service to fix. Grapevine has to release the funds that show as tied up (not used) before the amount will show as available on your card again. I remember this took approximately 1.5 hours to totally resolve when it happened to me. Good luck.

I had this same scenario happen to me. You are going to have to bite the bullet and sit on hold with customer service to fix. Grapevine has to release the funds that show as tied up (not used) before the amount will show as available on your card again. I remember this took approximately 1.5 hours to totally resolve when it happened to me. Good luck.
On the phone with them as we speak, finally got someone.. now on hold

GS's customer service is fucking ridiculous with wait/hold times. I called at 8 AM once, right when they start CS hours and I was still on hold for 49 minutes. Worse yet, they're useless when it comes to solving issues.

GS's customer service is fucking ridiculous with wait/hold times. I called at 8 AM once, right when they start CS hours and I was still on hold for 49 minutes. Worse yet, they're useless when it comes to solving issues.
I can attest to this...

bread's done
Back