Best Buy Ad - 12/31/2017 - 1/6/2018

instagram

Banned
u have no idea wat i had to doo to get this for u i smuggled a bathroom out of order sign into bb headquarters. i new the janitor was going to cum in the last hour so i cumlected white stuff for 7 days to make him slip and stick then wen he did i ran out without him noticing. i ran to the safe where they keep the ads and picked the lock. then i had to camoflauge myself until the morning. ur welcum bitches merry christmas n happy new cumear

X1 S 500 GB Madden 18 Bundle = $279.99

Save $10 on X1 Wireless controller w/ X1 purchase

SW Battlefront 2, Need for Speed Payback, WWE 2K18 = $39.99

GTA V (PS4/X1) = $29.99

Last edited by a moderator:
6DilVOe.gif

u have no idea wat i had to doo to get this for u i smuggled a bathroom out of order sign into bb headquarters. i new the janitor was going to come in the last hour so i cumlected white stuff for 7 days to make him slip and stick then wen he did i ran out without him noticing. i ran to the safe where they keep the ads and picked it. then i had to camoflauge myself until the morning. ur welcum bitches merry christmas n happy new cumear

GTA V (PS4/X1) = $29.99
I salute you breh

Online keeping the GTA V price up. I swear that game will release on ps5 and still be $30 on ps4. it is just crazy because you can get a copy of GTA 4 for like 2 dollars if you look around.

In fairness, it seems like every week lately, there have been additions video games on sale that weren’t advertised so hopefully some other more interesting things will pop up.

u have no idea wat i had to doo to get this for u i smuggled a bathroom out of order sign into bb headquarters. i new the janitor was going to come in the last hour so i cumlected white stuff for 7 days to make him slip and stick then wen he did i ran out without him noticing. i ran to the safe where they keep the ads and picked it. then i had to camoflauge myself until the morning. ur welcum bitches merry christmas n happy new cumear

GTA V (PS4/X1) = $29.99
He's back! I missed these.

well it seems the deals have run out :) isn't it the time of the year that we have no deals for a few months..this and summer

Did you crawl through the ceiling tiles and hide from the manager in the men's restroom?

#welcum
There was a guy who did that at an Ingles (grocery chain store) near me years back. Before closing every night he would climb into the ceiling until the coast was clear until someone walked into the bathroom as he was climbing up. They blocked the door and called the cops who couldn't catch him. From his stashes in the ceiling they felt he had been doing that for awhile.

I used my $15 certificate friday cause it was expiring yesterday.

If I cancel that order, do I get it back and not expired?

Edit: Says I can't cancel or make changes anyways.

I bought Azure Gunvolt Pack to use my expiring certificate, but it's ironically on sale today. Would've switched that certificate to something else

Last edited by a moderator:
I used my $15 certificate friday cause it was expiring yesterday.

If I cancel that order, do I get it back and not expired?

Edit: Says I can't cancel or make changes anyways.

I bought Azure Gunvolt Pack to use my expiring certificate, but it's ironically on sale today. Would've switched that certificate to something else
Just pick it up and return it and the points will go back to your account

well it seems the deals have run out :) isn't it the time of the year that we have no deals for a few months..this and summer
It's also the time of the year when people get paranoid that the $10 preorder program is going to end just because there is only one game on the list. ;)

It's also the time of the year when people get paranoid that the $10 preorder program is going to end just because there is only one game on the list. ;)
Well allow me the pleasure of asking when does the program pick up again? Is it usually for the fall releases or will it have a solid list in time for God of War's March release and RDR 2 in April/May (If there is no late delay in development)?

Well allow me the pleasure of asking when does the program pick up again? Is it usually for the fall releases or will it have a solid list in time for God of War's March release and RDR 2 in April/May (If there is no late delay in development)?
It usually picks up in the back half of the year after E3 and God of War was always going to be a no-go since Sony only participated in the program once or twice before a long time ago.

I friggen love that the OP just derped this thread out and the normal guy what who makes these threads all nice and neat with the blu-rays thrown in just has to skip a damn week lol.

So when does the Elite Plus tracker reset? I can't remember, but I feel like it didn't officially start until something like the third week in January.

I friggen love that the OP just derped this thread out and the normal guy what who makes these threads all nice and neat with the blu-rays thrown in just has to skip a damn week lol.
I love that he had come up with some dumb ass story of how he got it when it's pretty obvious he stole it from a Blu-ray.com forum post that was made 20 mins earlier. ;)

How can they put something on sale and then not have any stock of said product? Talking about Azure Striker Gunbokt. Uggh.

I love that he had come up with some dumb ass story of how he got it when it's pretty obvious he stole it from a Blu-ray.com forum post that was made 20 mins earlier. ;)
That's why he got banned last time. He was taking ads from blu-ray.com with out giving credit to them and the guy there getting the ads found out and said something to the admins here. They told him to give proper credit and refused so was banned.

bread's done
Back