Target Cartwheel Deals 12/31-1/6

Paulis30ish

Banned
Happy new deals! These are the last Cartwheel deals of 2017, and the first Cartwheel deals of 2018. Here are the deals...

50% Off Soldam: Drop, Connect, Erase Nintendo Switch (Expires 1/6)

25% Off NASCAR Heat 2 Xbox One or PS4 (Expires 1/6)

YMMV: My local Target already had the Soldam game on clearance for $19.98. So, this could be a very cheap game to pick up, if you can find it in your store.

Last edited by a moderator:
All Soldams around me are still full price
Well, I got it for $19.98 before knowing about this Cartwheel coupon. And, since this is 50% off it makes the in store price $20. So, you are basically getting the clearance price that I paid. The strange thing, is that the game's price on the Target App shows up as $30. So, maybe somebody will get lucky and get the game for $15 in store with a price match. Yes, we know it's against policy. But, now that Red Card and Cartwheel are combined into one barcode, the worst that can happen, is that you try to price match and get denied by a manager. It seemed to work last week for the $140 Xbox One S bundles. I don't see why it wouldn't work this week on a video game. Also, a reminder that if you do find any Cartwheel games on clearance at your store. They will stack with the Cartwheel coupon.

Just saw a couple of copies of NASCAR Heat 2 for PS4 on clearance for $11.98 at a Target tonight I might buy them and flip one to GameStop which base trade is $14.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back