Oculus Store Daily Deals Encore

EVE VALKRYE WARZONE  is a stand alone eve valkrye + expansion of more modes and ships for $15

Remember certain games require the touch controllers.  

Last edited by a moderator:
Picked up 

The Climb $10

I expect you to die $5

Lone Echo $30

Finally some Oculus game sales. Also thinking about Super Hot and Artika.........5 hours to decide:)

Anyone know if The Climb game be played with an Xbox One controller? If it needs touch controllers, about how much space do you need to play it?

Anyone know if The Climb game be played with an Xbox One controller? If it needs touch controllers, about how much space do you need to play it?
Yes you can use an Xbox one controller. While playing I tend to activate the play area wall more often than other games. I have an odd shaped desk and my play area suffers because of it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes you can use an Xbox one controller. While playing I tend to activate the play area wall more often than other games. I have an odd shaped desk and my play area suffers because of it.
I've only used touch thus far. I think it must be sub-conscious due to the "heights" but I'm clipping into the climbing surfaces a lot, lol. I have to actively remind myself to push myself back from the handholds.

bread's done
Back