Straight paypal or ebay then paypal?

If a seller asked if you wanted to do the transaction outside of Ebay, I would be wary since there is less protection and the seller is violating Ebay policy.

[quote name='YoshiFan1']If a seller asked if you wanted to do the transaction outside of Ebay, I would be wary since there is less protection and the seller is violating Ebay policy.[/quote]

Are you talking about ebays buyer protection policy that has a $25 fee?

Yeah, of course it doesn't help on small purchases but on the more expensvie items, even with the $25 fee, it's better than getting nothing back if someone got scammed.

there is no cost. Just makes it were you can accept credit card payments. If you are just buying to the normal account selling do premire.

yes it does. Those bastards! You know ebay makes some money! First you get charged to put it on, then you get charged for how much it sells for, then you get charged to accept your money! Whats up wit dat?

Its been so long. Im not quite sure anymore. I think you just can't get credit card payments but you can get transfers and atm type but not credit. But not 100 sure. They should say if you read about the account types in the help section. If you are going to hit ebay hard then go with the premire. There is a lot of tools and such that yuo can use. Selling manager and things like that. They help keep it more organized. I think they do charge for that though.

Also I have heard that if you have a personal account, you are not eligible for the seller protection policy even with if the buyer has a confirmed address (although I am not 100% sure on that since I have had a Premiere Account since I set up the Paypal account)

[quote name='Mr_hockey66']Btw where have you been big nick? Its been to quite around here latley with out you. ( and no I will not go out with you. :) )[/quote]

Ive been around. Been playing Phantasy Star Online like it was my job, oh wait, it is my job. I love being unemployed!!!

bread's done
Back