Gold/Ultimate Editions $59.99 @ Target.

Kurosaki-san

CAGiversary!
Feedback
84 (100%)
The majority of stores have them at this price, I provided BS links for the ones I purchased. However, South Park & MvC:I is also included in this deal. PS4 versions are as well. 

Assassins Creed: Origins (XB1)

http://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker?sku=207-32-1728

Shadow of War (XB1):

http://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker?sku=207-32-1664

Forza 7:

http://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker?sku=207-32-0272

2w57xb8.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
When I go to order this online for store pick (shows in stock at a certain store...) it is charging me $109. Will/Can this be adjusted at pickup?

Was Wondering is there an expiration date with the codes in the gold editions for season pass and any codes gave from ubisoft with gold edition, and if so how long from release date of game are they generally good for ? 

Was Wondering is there an expiration date with the codes in the gold editions for season pass and any codes gave from ubisoft with gold edition, and if so how long from release date of game are they generally good for ?
Not sure about the Gold Edition of South Park, but I got the Stick of Truth code with the standard edition and it has an expiration of 1/31/2018. I imagine it depends on the release date of the game. I would hope the Season Pass ones have a longer shelf life.

Hmm...very tempting on these since a local Target has both Origins and SoW. Can't help feeling like Origins will be $20 in a couple months though...

Interesting.. Not the price I expected them to be (DPCI's merged mean lower prices) but definitely not a bad deal either 

Wow...bought the game with season pass at GS back in November for $69.99...might have to return that and pick this up.  This has the deluxe pack ($10 value) as well. 

There is Assassin's Creed Origins Gold Edition at my Target. I never really played any of the Assassin Creed games, is this one any good? I don't even know if I like the series. Here I go with an impulse buy again......................

If anyone is able to find a MvC Infinite Deluxe for PS4 and wants to trade for Forza 7 Ultimate, let me know. 

@addicted2games  Origins is one of the better ones from what I've read.  I didn't play it too much yet due to backlog, but from the little that I've played, it's pretty good and actually plays/controls slightly different than all the previous ones.

Don't trust Brickseek, a store I was at today had both versions of SoW Gold despite showing OOS for both!
Yeah I just got the last AC Origins for XB1 at my store despite Brickseek saying zero. Should've held out one more night before buying South Park on XBL as they had one more copy of that too.

Found a store that had Origins and Fractured. Remorse setting in when I eye $24 copies I already had of the vanilla copies.

Thanks op one of my local targets had all of these in stock I picked up origins and forza. Already had origins but with promos at game traded the base game in for 32 so wasn’t a waste.

Thanks, OP. Snagged one of the last few X1 copies of Assassin's Creed Origins at the Ohio Dayton Mall area Target. FWIW, the guy said they had a couple X1 copies left when I got mine a couple hours ago, for any Ohio CAGs looking. No PS4 though.

Looking for a copy of Shadow of war for PS4 if someone can get one. Could even do XB1 if someone finds one. I can get Origins, South Park, or maybe Marvel for trade. Let me know.

If anyone would be willing to sell me a PS4 Gold Edition of AC Origins I would pay them thru PayPal and cover the shipping. The nearest Target is over an hour away.

So, are these prices not consistent?

I found a Xbox One copy of Origins, but it was ringing up at $109, while the regular was on sale for $39. Took a manager override to get the $59 price. Brickseek showed the $59 price and available at this location (changed to out of stock after the purchase). 

So, are these prices not consistent?

I found a Xbox One copy of Origins, but it was ringing up at $109, while the regular was on sale for $39. Took a manager override to get the $59 price. Brickseek showed the $59 price and available at this location (changed to out of stock after the purchase).
Please tell me that manager had something else he was going off of to override the price besides Brickseek. If not that's insane and he'll be out of a job soon.

As far as consistency, I know when I searched Brickseek it showed both 59.99 and 109.99 at various stores, so it does vary for sure. How Brickseek thinks it knows which store is which is beyond me but your experience proves it's flawed and can't be trusted.

I'm looking for an ACO season pass for PS4 if any of you want to sell it and keep the disc/steelbook shoot me a message. 

Just picked up Marvel deluxe for $40 by price matching the Target app
Thanks. I just picked up the Xbox One version for $40 a couple of hours ago. I would have liked the PS4 version, but it was out well out of my way.

Can you elaborate a bit more?
Online price shows up for $69.99, games rings up in store for $49.99, but you can price match to Target app at $39.99. If you view the game in the Target app and select the location of your store while on the item page, the price of the game will show $39.99 at your store. You can use this to pricematch at customer service. Most stores will pricematch the app price no problem, but it is still YMMV.

You must have lucked out or they mistook the Deluxe edition for the Vanilla copy, because I can’t replicate the $40 app price with the Targets that have it in stock near me.

Thanks. I just picked up the Xbox One version for $40 a couple of hours ago. I would have liked the PS4 version, but it was out well out of my way.

Online price shows up for $69.99, games rings up in store for $49.99, but you can price match to Target app at $39.99. If you view the game in the Target app and select the location of your store while on the item page, the price of the game will show $39.99 at your store. You can use this to pricematch at customer service. Most stores will pricematch the app price no problem, but it is still YMMV.
Yea, I can't replicate this either. The app shows me $69.99.. but the vanilla version shows me 36.99 + tax..
So idk man, you might have lucked out on this one, like the other guy said below

You must have lucked out or they mistook the Deluxe edition for the Vanilla copy, because I can’t replicate the $40 app price with the Targets that have it in stock near me.
Same here

South Park the Fractured But Whole Season pass expiration date is 1/1/2099.

South Park the Fractured But Whole Season pass expiration date is 1/1/2099.
The season pass for Syndicate is 2099, but I just picked up AC Origins Steelbook gold today, and the season pass has a expiration date of 10/27/2019.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm still looking if anyone has Marvel vs Capcom Infinite Deluxe PS4 at their store and wants to trade for Forza 7 Ultimate.  Thanks.

Yea, I can't replicate this either. The app shows me $69.99.. but the vanilla version shows me 36.99 + tax..
So idk man, you might have lucked out on this one, like the other guy said below

Same here
It is possible that it was a glitch in the app that day. The user above me (dennisb407) reported the app price showing up at $40 for the deluxe which is why I tried the deal in the first place. The price was definitely showing for the deluxe version as I had to verify the version with the store rep before they would override. The price in the app shows $69.99 now, so whatever caused the lower price before was fixed.

It was definitely for the deluxe version in the app, as the rep made me verify the version before matching. Price must have been fixed shortly after.

I think they may have merged the DPCI for South Park and maybe Shadows of War too.

I scanned South Park Gold and it came up for $39.99 on the ap and store scanners.  The picture and DPCI on my ap were for the vanilla version.

Scanned the UPC of my Gold Shadow of War (phone pic) and it came up for $59.99 but showed the pic of the vanilla version and vanilla DPCI. 

Origins gold and Forza 7 Ultimate still show as steelbooks in the picture and have their original DPCI.

Also searching the original SP and SOW Gold DPCI's on the website brings up no matches.

I think they may have merged the DPCI for South Park and maybe Shadows of War too.

I scanned South Park Gold and it came up for $39.99 on the ap and store scanners. The picture and DPCI on my ap were for the vanilla version.

Scanned the UPC of my Gold Shadow of War (phone pic) and it came up for $59.99 but showed the pic of the vanilla version and vanilla DPCI.

Origins gold and Forza 7 Ultimate still show as steelbooks in the picture and have their original DPCI.

Also searching the original SP and SOW Gold DPCI's on the website brings up no matches.
Nice! BS shows that the MvC deluxe are now at $39.99 as well. I'll be returning my copies of SP and MvC if I find the new prices available (so sad Target doesn't do return and rebuy). Also, I'll buy Shadow of War, even though I own the digital version that I bought for $10 at Walmart lol

I grabbed both Assassin's Creed and Shadow of War, though not sure if I really want/need Shadow of War.

bread's done
Back