CAGiversary!
Game Deals:

• :xb1: :ps4: Assassin's Creed Origins $39.99 Save $20
  • :xb1: :ps4: Destiny 2 $39.99 Save $20
  • :xb1: :ps4: Madden NFL 18 $39.99 Save $20
  • :xb1: :ps4: NBA 2K18 $44.99 Save $15
  • :xb1: :ps4: Call of Duty WWII $49.99 Save $10
Everything Else:

• Save $10 on an Xbox One Wireless Controller with purchase of an Xbox One Console
  • Buy 3 Months of Xbox Live and get 3 Months Free
  • Turtle Beach Recon 150 Wired Gaming Headset $49.99 Save $20
  • Afterglow AG 9 Wireless Stereo Gaming Headset $69.99 Save $10
  • Save 25% on all Kontrolfreek products
  • DropMix Music Gaming System $49.99 Save $50
  • Preorder Dragon Ball FighterZ and receive a Free Future Trunks Funko POP! figure (Available 1/26)
New Release Blu-ray Available Tuesday:

• It $24.99
  • It Only @ BB Steelbook $29.99
  • It 4K $29.99
  • It 4K Only @ BB Steelbook $34.99
  • Across the Universe 4K $24.99
  • Bullet Head $14.99 Save $3
  • The Foreigner $24.99
  • Friend Request $17.99
  • Marshall $19.99 Save $5

Like I said in the Target ad, for those interested in getting IT, just a reminder that they confirmed a director's cut for later this year,

By chance do you have the rest of the Ad? I'm looking to pull the trigger on a new 4k TV I been watching those LG's hard.

Last edited by a moderator:
By chance do you have the rest of the Ad? I'm looking to pull the trigger on a new 4k TV I been watching those LG's hard.
I was unable to locate the full ad so I just printed off the gaming page of the pdf version.

I needed more XBL. That’s a solid deal imo. $25 for six months vs $40 normally. I am hoping that they eventually give out PUBG with xbl gold subs

Do they still have the 3+1 month cards? 8 months for $25 (“37.50 a year”) is the lowest no jump through hoops price it’s been in a while and I’m growing weary of the Xbox brand and it’s exclusives like Crackdown 3. Don’t wanna spend more than a pittance.

With the bowl games and super bowl coming, I figured some 4k TV sales should be happening soon. I'm on the look out for a 4k hdr Samsung

Dat IT Steelbook is straight fire but as mention a Director cut is already announced. Tough decison for me.

"Across the Universe 4K" is probably the funniest thing I've seen all week, and that includes the dumbasses who thought that Gorilla Channel thing was real

Are video games like bitcoin now? The values keep jumping all over the place! Seriously how are these games getting more expensive?

Hmm I wonder what my odds are of scoring a IT steelbook edition in store, it won’t let me preorder for in store pick up at my home store

Man, I'd really like to get the It Steelbook 4k but I can't bring myself to drop $38.43 w/ tax for a movie, even one as good as It.  Especially when it'll likely be $9.99 and in 4k/HDR on iTunes in a month for $10.

Wow they're keeping the price on IT? fuckers price-gouging just because it's a really good movie; for shame. Hopefully it drops after a few weeks so I can just PM it.

BTW, I never saw a listing (doesn't mean it doesn't exist) for an IT 4k steelbook; was this a mistake?

Persona 5: $29.99 (GCU $23.99)

Yakuza 0: $29.99 (GCU $23.99)

Puyo Puyo Tetris: $29.99 (GCU $23.99)

Sonic Forces Bonus Edition (PS4/XB1): $29.99 (GCU $23.99)

Crash Bandicoot N Sane Trilogy: $29.99 (GCU $23.99)

Nier Automata: $29.99 (GCU $23.99)

Attack on Titan (PS4/XB1): $19.99 (GCU $15.99)

Yakuza Kiwami Steelbook Edition: $19.99 (GCU $15.99)

Some decent deals.  Not sure why they put Nier Automata on sale since they don't have it in stock almost anywhere as far as I can tell.

The Crash Bandicoot figure is $50, anyone think it will drop any lower? Don't want to miss out on it completely

Was hoping to snag the 3 months of Xbox live + an additional 3 months AND Rocket League, but the page only shows the extra 3 months.

In-store pickup only for Nier Automata? What BS is this?

Edit: OK I guess it's a stock issue...but what's the point of putting a game on sale when there's no oversupply? That's opposite of every economics lesson I've ever learned.

In-store pickup only for Nier Automata? What BS is this?

Edit: OK I guess it's a stock issue...but what's the point of putting a game on sale when there's no oversupply? That's opposite of every economics lesson I've ever learned.
It was likely decided weeks ago before they knew stock would be low. Just like how putting Disgaea 5 in the BF ad for $20 was a bad idea because by the time the sale came around there was only a couple hundred copies left available company wide. :dunce:

Lol @ all the ppl who are gonna buy IT even thought the director himself said there is going to be a directors cut in few months...SMH waste o money.

I nabbed the last Yakuza 0 at my store. I also have Yakuza Kiwami that I got for $15.XX on Dec. 1. I know Yakuza 0 is a prequel, but what is the better order for play? Kiwami first then 0? Or 0 and then go right into Kiwami?

I have never played any of the Yakuza series, but people in the niche thread swear by them, so I thought I'd give the series a try.

I nabbed the last Yakuza 0 at my store. I also have Yakuza Kiwami that I got for $15.XX on Dec. 1. I know Yakuza 0 is a prequel, but what is the better order for play? Kiwami first then 0? Or 0 and then go right into Kiwami?

I have never played any of the Yakuza series, but people in the niche thread swear by them, so I thought I'd give the series a try.
I've been told to start with Yakuza 0 since Kiwami makes references to 0.

bread's done
Back