* * * * * 1 votes

6 months Xbox Live + Rocket League $24.99

#91 Untamed Sorrow   The Maple Kind ?? CAGiversary!   1082 Posts   Joined 12.1 Years Ago  

Untamed Sorrow

Posted 09 January 2018 - 04:24 PM

2 calls later and I received my Rocket League on both, my online and instore purchases. I was hoping for the 3rd 3month code when I bought instore but they had "fixed" that, so now I have an extra RL code. Anybody who got an extra 3 month and wanted Rocket League instead, PM me.

#92 husher   Yet what is any ocean but a multitude of drops? CAGiversary!   2436 Posts   Joined 11.5 Years Ago  

Posted 09 January 2018 - 05:34 PM

Made an online order yesterday around lunchtime and just got the bonus Rocket League code...no bonus 3 month code yet.

#93 Untamed Sorrow   The Maple Kind ?? CAGiversary!   1082 Posts   Joined 12.1 Years Ago  

Untamed Sorrow

Posted 09 January 2018 - 07:08 PM

Ended up getting the missing RL code email as well. In all, I got 3 RL codes & 5 3 month codes for $53...

#94 Blade3D   Grandmaster Swag CAGiversary!   4271 Posts   Joined 8.7 Years Ago  

Posted 09 January 2018 - 07:45 PM

2 calls later and I received my Rocket League on both, my online and instore purchases. I was hoping for the 3rd 3month code when I bought instore but they had "fixed" that, so now I have an extra RL code. Anybody who got an extra 3 month and wanted Rocket League instead, PM me.

I'll have to try this, didn't get the 2nd "extra" month. Don't need Rocket League but it's better then nothing.

#95 jaide   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   296 Posts   Joined 11.0 Years Ago  

Posted 09 January 2018 - 08:24 PM

I ordered Sunday evening and still nothing. No 2nd 3 month code, no Rocket League so I guess I'll be making a call today

#96 Gideon68   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2114 Posts   Joined 14.4 Years Ago  

Posted 09 January 2018 - 08:40 PM

I ordered yesterday and got the 3 month code I paid for this morning. I'll hopefully get the free 3 months and RL soon. For those that got extra RL codes, I might be interested in buying it if I don't get mine.

#97 manigamer   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   76 Posts   Joined 9.1 Years Ago  

Posted 09 January 2018 - 08:55 PM

So ordered the 3month xbox live which still says free 3month xbox live gold for a friend, ordered as guest. got no second code... so what to do wait two days as per offer states or what ?

#98 josekortez   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   6019 Posts   Joined 14.9 Years Ago  

Posted 09 January 2018 - 09:00 PM

I'm at work and can't sit down to read the last few pages. Did anyone buy the 3 month card in store today (1/9) and get the extra 3 month code? I don't care about Rocket League. Thanks.

#99 Untamed Sorrow   The Maple Kind ?? CAGiversary!   1082 Posts   Joined 12.1 Years Ago  

Untamed Sorrow

Posted 09 January 2018 - 09:15 PM

So ordered the 3month xbox live which still says free 3month xbox live gold for a friend, ordered as guest. got no second code... so what to do wait two days as per offer states or what ?

My online order delivered the 1st code in minutes, the bonus 3 showed up about 16-17 hrs later and the RL showed up this afternoon roughly 48hrs later as stated. I had called about my RL prior thinking it wouldn't ever show and recieved one from a CS rep. So I inadvertantly ended up with another RL lol, I guess I lucked out.

#100 rlm2112   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   862 Posts   Joined 11.0 Years Ago  

Posted 10 January 2018 - 12:03 AM

I ordered Sunday evening and still nothing. No 2nd 3 month code, no Rocket League so I guess I'll be making a call today

Same here :(

#101 Untamed Sorrow   The Maple Kind ?? CAGiversary!   1082 Posts   Joined 12.1 Years Ago  

Untamed Sorrow

Posted 10 January 2018 - 01:35 AM

*for those who call. They briefly did try to use the *while supplies last BS on me. That failed when I pointed out that it would put this offer on par with playing the lottery if that were the case, and is a very deceptive practice if so. If they had none left, then they shouldn't be showing the promo on their site, otherwise each purchase becomes an immediate gamble. I've never known GS to use these practices.."your right sir, sorry for the inconvenience"...(places me on brief hold) then returns with codes...

#102 Jaybrones   Digital Cheapass CAGiversary!   129 Posts   Joined 5.9 Years Ago  

Jaybrones

Posted 10 January 2018 - 01:40 AM

I ordered Sunday evening and still hadn’t received my codes. I called this afternoon told them it had been two days since my order was placed and I still hadn’t received my code. I got transferred around, put on hold for 25 minutes and then a rep gave me the codes over the phone. He also mentioned that he had to check if they had any let as the offer was while supplies last.

#103 Backlog Hog  

Backlog Hog

Posted 10 January 2018 - 01:43 AM

Just a heads up for those CAGs that got in on this deal in store, if you didn’t get your Rocket League code printed out on your receipt you can call GameStop customer service to get your code. Just make sure you mention it was part of a promo going on at the time & it was the main reason you decided to make your purchase in the first place.

I didn’t mention to them that I had received two bonus 3 month XBL codes (instead of one & a RL code) so I highly recommend conveniently leaving that part out.

Good luck.

#104 MPoWeRM3   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1857 Posts   Joined 10.5 Years Ago  

Posted 10 January 2018 - 02:11 AM

I'm at work and can't sit down to read the last few pages. Did anyone buy the 3 month card in store today (1/9) and get the extra 3 month code? I don't care about Rocket League. Thanks.

Go buy it at bustbuy.com. Same offer, no fuss.

#105 NeoStrayCat   Cat Person! :3 CAGiversary!   854 Posts   Joined 5.7 Years Ago  

NeoStrayCat

Posted 10 January 2018 - 04:39 AM

Well, got my 3 months two days ago, code is on inbox/email, waited two days later (as of today), got Rocket League, now waiting on the other 3 month code. But yeah, for those on the fence, here is/was the fine print on the bonus offers.

https://imgur.com/a/MtKc3

So yeah, the R.L offer was over since yesterday, obviously, the extra 3mo Gold is still active while supplies last or until the promo is over.

#106 gunstar808   Capitalism, Ho! CAGiversary!   1041 Posts   Joined 11.6 Years Ago  

Posted 10 January 2018 - 09:02 AM

I ordered on Sunday, still only have 1 3 month code to show for it. 

#107 jaide   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   296 Posts   Joined 11.0 Years Ago  

Posted 10 January 2018 - 10:02 AM

My codes finally came in. Rocket League arrived first, but the 2nd 3 month code didn't get to my inbox until well after 48 hrs.

#108 CoruptAI125   Subs B4 Dubs CAGiversary!   145 Posts   Joined 8.6 Years Ago  

CoruptAI125

Posted 10 January 2018 - 10:25 AM

I ordered on Sunday, still only have 1 3 month code to show for it. 

Same

#109 rwerries   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   105 Posts   Joined 10.9 Years Ago  

rwerries

Posted 10 January 2018 - 11:15 AM

ordered online on 1/8 got the first 3 month code almost instantly, 2nd came 24 hours later - went to enter it and says it is expired... still no rocket league code -- guess I'll be calling later today

#110 josekortez   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   6019 Posts   Joined 14.9 Years Ago  

Posted 10 January 2018 - 11:48 AM

Go buy it at bustbuy.com. Same offer, no fuss.

Thank you for responding.

#111 husher   Yet what is any ocean but a multitude of drops? CAGiversary!   2436 Posts   Joined 11.5 Years Ago  

Posted 10 January 2018 - 11:54 AM

ordered online on 1/8 got the first 3 month code almost instantly, 2nd came 24 hours later - went to enter it and says it is expired... still no rocket league code -- guess I'll be calling later today

Yeah, my emailed bonus 3 month code was expired too.  Phone call fixed that.

#112 Untamed Sorrow   The Maple Kind ?? CAGiversary!   1082 Posts   Joined 12.1 Years Ago  

Untamed Sorrow

Posted 10 January 2018 - 04:31 PM

Anybody get expired RL codes?

#113 ImpactPlayer   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   143 Posts   Joined 15.2 Years Ago  

ImpactPlayer

Posted 10 January 2018 - 09:02 PM

Bonus XBL code that Gamestop sent was "expired." I called Microsoft and they told me that the code Gamestop sent over expired in August 2017. Ridiculous. Microsoft gave me a new code that works after I provided proof of purchase. 

EDIT: Check your email. GS just sent out new codes to replace the previously invalid codes. 

#114 rlm2112   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   862 Posts   Joined 11.0 Years Ago  

Posted 10 January 2018 - 10:15 PM

I finally got all my codes. RL code came late last night, and the extra 3 months came this morning. I decided to just be patient and it worked. All the codes worked, and got 2 extra months for auto renew.

#115 Gideon68   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2114 Posts   Joined 14.4 Years Ago  

Posted 11 January 2018 - 02:32 AM

I get an email replacing the 3-month bonus code I never got because it was invalid. I called and asked about the RL code and was informed after about 15 mins that they were out for today and will be receiving more codes for tomorrow so wait until tomorrow to call them if you haven't received your code.

#116 manigamer   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   76 Posts   Joined 9.1 Years Ago  

Posted 11 January 2018 - 07:55 AM

My online order delivered the 1st code in minutes, the bonus 3 showed up about 16-17 hrs later and the RL showed up this afternoon roughly 48hrs later as stated. I had called about my RL prior thinking it wouldn't ever show and recieved one from a CS rep. So I inadvertantly ended up with another RL lol, I guess I lucked out.

Well i ordered on the 9th online and i got the 3month code within minutes, i just received the other friend 3 month code few hours ago after two days or so just as it said on the offer on page. no rocket league code though :( 

#117 Untamed Sorrow   The Maple Kind ?? CAGiversary!   1082 Posts   Joined 12.1 Years Ago  

Untamed Sorrow

Posted 11 January 2018 - 03:44 PM

Well i ordered on the 9th online and i got the 3month code within minutes, i just received the other friend 3 month code few hours ago after two days or so just as it said on the offer on page. no rocket league code though :(

The RL offer officially expired on the 7th but some who purchased on the 8th were able to get in on it as well through customer service reps.

#118 Gideon68   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2114 Posts   Joined 14.4 Years Ago  

Posted 11 January 2018 - 11:28 PM

I get an email replacing the 3-month bonus code I never got because it was invalid. I called and asked about the RL code and was informed after about 15 mins that they were out for today and will be receiving more codes for tomorrow so wait until tomorrow to call them if you haven't received your code.

Update: I called back and the rep stated they would email me the code. I still hadn't received it after 3 hours so I called back. After speaking with the rep and she not seeming to understand what's going on ( she kept giving me the 3 month live code I had) I spoke with a super. The super stated all MS codes that were supplied have been given out. I informed him to read all the notes in my account and he stated he would escalate it to try to get another code from MS and if they didn't receive a code that they would send me a physical copy of the game.

Stay tuned.

#119 DarthRaiderJ   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   7 Posts   Joined 11.0 Years Ago  

DarthRaiderJ

Posted 12 January 2018 - 12:02 AM

Ordered online 1-8-18. Got the first 3 month code right away. The next day I got the second code. When I entered it it said the code had expired. Then I got a email the next day with a new code. It said it was for a different region but I got it to work by doing it on the website and not the console. I still have not got a code for Rocket League. Guess i'll try contacting customer service too.

#120 pes12  

Posted 12 January 2018 - 07:53 AM

Different region? Looks dodgy if they sell foreign codes but not tell upfront.