* * * * - 18 votes

XBL Deals - 2018

#16021 capndan   It's for your health! CAGiversary!   178 Posts   Joined 11.1 Years Ago  

Posted 21 August 2018 - 12:51 AM

Nier is on sale?

Ladies and gentleman.

I have been going through a lot. My wife is going to serve me divorce papers after 12 years. You know what that means, right? She is gonna either get this xbox or many other things. BUT SHE WILL NEVER TAKE AWAY MY GIVEAWAYS!

LIKE MY POST FOR A CHANCE TO WIN NieR:Automata™

Winner will be drawn randomly soon ™

This is sad to hear. I don't think it's a stretch to say the Xbox CAG group is here for you, even if just to be a distraction from hardships.

#16022 awp   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   10001 Posts   Joined 16.7 Years Ago  

Posted 21 August 2018 - 12:54 AM

Nier is on sale?

Ladies and gentleman.

I have been going through a lot. My wife is going to serve me divorce papers after 12 years. You know what that means, right? She is gonna either get this xbox or many other things. BUT SHE WILL NEVER TAKE AWAY MY GIVEAWAYS!

Winner will be drawn randomly soon ™

Damn man. Really sorry to hear that. Wish you luck and some good gaming to take your mind off of things.

#16023 dennisb407   Brickseek DN Banned   6245 Posts   Joined 12.4 Years Ago  

Posted 21 August 2018 - 12:55 AM

One day Sniper Elite 4 season pass, one day.

#16024 gamegirlpocket   hope rides alone CAGiversary!   3192 Posts   Joined 4.7 Years Ago  

gamegirlpocket

Posted 21 August 2018 - 12:57 AM

Dang, Habiki, sorry to hear that. 

#16025 KurishunaMaradi   You seem familiar, did I annoy you before? CAGiversary!   4323 Posts   Joined 6.7 Years Ago  

KurishunaMaradi

Posted 21 August 2018 - 01:00 AM

This is sad to hear. I don't think it's a stretch to say the Xbox CAG group is here for you, even if just to be a distraction from hardships.

^ he's speaking for himself, none of us are affiliated to this guy. We're only here to like and grab as many giveaways as we possibly can [get to].

#16026 elitewillie   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3159 Posts   Joined 13.9 Years Ago  

elitewillie

Posted 21 August 2018 - 01:00 AM

Nier is on sale?

Ladies and gentleman.

LIKE MY POST FOR A CHANCE TO WIN NieR:Automata

Winner will be drawn randomly soon

Damn man I'm so sorry to hear that. I hope things workout. Stay positive this too shall pass.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

#16027 Rollobobo   EAT SHIITAKE! CAGiversary!   2970 Posts   Joined 11.9 Years Ago  

Posted 21 August 2018 - 01:01 AM

Nier is on sale?

Ladies and gentleman.

Man, that is rough. Marriage is NOT easy. Ive been married almost 9 years myself and multiple times I thought it may come to an end. If you guys still care about each other, don't give up. Seek marital therapy. Sometimes its good to have a neutral party to see it from both perspectives. Its a start before anything becomes official, but either way, make sure you take care of yourself and if your better apart, than so be it. Reach out to those that are willing and its always good to have someone to talk to about this. Keep your head up brother. 

#16028 jazzman   Carpe diem CAGiversary!   1361 Posts   Joined 16.5 Years Ago  

Posted 21 August 2018 - 01:04 AM

Nier is on sale?

Ladies and gentleman.

Don’t worry your CAG family will never abandon you. #CAG4Life

#16029 David Hibiki   You must be tired... CAGiversary!   11710 Posts   Joined 17.4 Years Ago  

David Hibiki

Posted 21 August 2018 - 01:05 AM

Wow guys. Great community here. Truth be told this may be my last give away for awhile once the money goes. My wife is a great person and a sugar mommy (she hates me calling her that) has provided me with a lot of money over the years. I've always been a CAG so I'm not to spend much even when I had the money, but this one is going to the community. You guys have been for me here for years... I am going to miss buying everything on sale and not touching it. So happy for Gamepass and XBox GWG.

I've tried to mention marriage counseling. Four years ago I had my chance and basically walked out of it after one session. I've fucked up a lot over the years. So many regrets. I love her, very, very, much. But the ultimate test is to let the person you love go and It's the hardest. It fucking hurts man.

Thank you community.

#16030 NickSC07   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1266 Posts   Joined 13.8 Years Ago  

Posted 21 August 2018 - 01:07 AM

Wow guys. Great community here. Truth be told this may be my last give away for awhile once the money goes. My wife is a great person and a sugar mommy (she hates me calling her that) has provided me with a lot of money over the years. I've always been a CAG so I'm not to spend much even when I had the money, but this one is going to the community. You guys have been for me here for years... I am going to miss buying everything on sale and not touching it. So happy for Gamepass and XBox GWG.

I've tried to mention marriage counseling. Four years ago I had my chance and basically walked out of it after one session. I've fucked up a lot over the years. So many regrets. I love her, very, very, much. But the ultimate test is to let the person you love go and It's the hardest. It fucking hurts man.

Thank you community.

Good luck buddy. I've been through it before. You will land on your feet and be better for it.

#16031 elitewillie   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3159 Posts   Joined 13.9 Years Ago  

elitewillie

Posted 21 August 2018 - 01:12 AM

Thank you community.

Been through it as well. We got separated for close to 10 months. We're back better than before. I learned that a lot of the problems were my fault and I was really selfish. I was a shit dad and she was doing everything. I was awful. Separating basically saved my relationship with my kids and made me a better father, husband, and man.

If you take this as an opportunity to learn something about yourself and grow things will get better. Good luck.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

#16032 RedPandaKids  

RedPandaKids

Posted 21 August 2018 - 01:14 AM

Nier is on sale?

Ladies and gentleman.

That is a super tough thing to go through. I wish you the best during this. I’m sorry

#16033 Kristaps Schwartzingis  

Kristaps Schwartzingis

Posted 21 August 2018 - 01:15 AM

I actually really enjoy this game in spurts, it’s clearly not meant for long plays but the gameplay is pretty satisfying
Edit: it’s also got a pretty great X1X patch

Yeah it did, looks real nice in 4K.

#16034 Kristaps Schwartzingis  

Kristaps Schwartzingis

Posted 21 August 2018 - 01:19 AM

Thank you community.

Anyone who's been in a long term relationship can relate to the pain, man. I've never been involved quite that long but my woman of 4 years nearly left me last month and I was in a complete world of shit for a few weeks until she decided to reconcile. If it had ended for good, I'd still be in that world. I'm praying for you. Good luck.

#16035 squishface   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2122 Posts   Joined 11.7 Years Ago  

squishface

Posted 21 August 2018 - 01:28 AM

Nier is on sale?

Ladies and gentleman.

Oh wow that sucks dude. Sorry to hear that

#16036 dragannibus   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   5 Posts   Joined 8.8 Years Ago  

dragannibus

Posted 21 August 2018 - 01:30 AM

Hope this transition in your life goes smoothly. 

#16037 FlawlessImage  

FlawlessImage

Posted 21 August 2018 - 01:32 AM

Thank you community.

I came for the deals and instead am leaving with the feels :mjcry:

#16038 gorgo   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   972 Posts   Joined 16.7 Years Ago  

Posted 21 August 2018 - 01:40 AM

Thank you community.

That’s rough. Good luck with the future.

#16039 TurkeyOnRye   Hey? Is this velvet? CAGiversary!   1513 Posts   Joined 16.6 Years Ago  

TurkeyOnRye

Posted 21 August 2018 - 01:41 AM

Nier is on sale?

Ladies and gentleman.

That's literally a nightmare scenario for me. My wife is my best friend. We've had ups and downs though we've never talked divorce... but I've had nightmares about her leaving. It's an unpleasant feeling even after I'm awake. We've been together 15 years and married 10. I hope things go well for both of you, whatever way that is.

I almost feel guilty liking that post... but it's Nier. I had to.

#16040 Barry Burton   CAGiversary! Banned   1790 Posts   Joined 9.0 Years Ago  

Barry Burton

Posted 21 August 2018 - 01:52 AM

any of you guys have women that complain you buy and play too many video games?

#16041 Inriri   Kung Fu Skeleton CAGiversary!   522 Posts   Joined 7.0 Years Ago  

Posted 21 August 2018 - 02:08 AM

Nier is on sale?

Ladies and gentleman.

I read this as she’s going to divorce you in 12 years.

#16042 Bloomy   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   6317 Posts   Joined 14.2 Years Ago  

Posted 21 August 2018 - 02:08 AM

My mom does when she comes down to my lair in the basement, but I tell her to get back to the kitchen and make me some pie.

#16043 redonkalous  

redonkalous

Posted 21 August 2018 - 02:09 AM

Nier is on sale?

Ladies and gentleman.

Best wishes man! Had a rough patch with mine 6 years ago, really bad times, and then what made it worse was when I was diagnosed with CML. It’s “a good of cancer”, since it’s treatable with pills. The relationship was so bad I just remember while being in the hospital bed she was so distant even when she was in the same room, when I needed her or someone the most for support. Luckily with my family support and finding internal strength, I got thru it. Fast forward, we are now in a better place about about to celebrate 11 years next month. I’m still taking pills but living life normally as a person without leukemia. I guess what I’m trying to say is everything happens for a reason but you just gotta find whatever’s in you to help you move forward to better days. There will be better days. Hang in there.

#16044 dennisb407   Brickseek DN Banned   6245 Posts   Joined 12.4 Years Ago  

Posted 21 August 2018 - 02:10 AM

My mom does when she comes down to my lair in the basement, but I tell her to get back to the kitchen and make me some pie.

I would love to eat some of your mom's pie

#16045 Darthziggy   Friendly neighborhood lurker CAGiversary!   600 Posts   Joined 7.0 Years Ago  

Darthziggy

Posted 21 August 2018 - 02:15 AM

Thank you community.

Best of luck to you, dude. Not liking the original post since I already bought Nier, but hell of a generous move on your part. Hope all works out the best it can.

#16046 emwearz   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1018 Posts   Joined 8.9 Years Ago  

Posted 21 August 2018 - 02:24 AM

My girlfriend and me both have our own rooms, sure hers is a studio she actually works out of as a makeup artist, but the unwritten laws are she doesn't talk about shit in mine, I don't about hers. Although if being honest the bathroom, bedroom and lounge are pretty much hers as well.

#16047 easper   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   794 Posts   Joined 14.8 Years Ago  

Posted 21 August 2018 - 02:26 AM

Nier is on sale?

Ladies and gentleman.

That truly sucks. All the best. I hope being part of this community helps you heal, even if only a little bit.

#16048 GamerSavage   The Throwback Kid CAGiversary!   1464 Posts   Joined 8.1 Years Ago  

GamerSavage

Posted 21 August 2018 - 02:34 AM

Thank you community.

Man, that's rough to hear. I'll be praying for you fellow CAG, may the process be smooth and expedient for you.

Edit: Like others have said, if you need anything we're here for you. Every relationship takes a lot of work and it hurts when it doesn't go as planned. Best wishes for you going on from this point forward. Hoping the wounds heal for both of you as time goes on.

As someone who constantly got burned trying to make friends in life I've felt a good dose of pain. People would act like my friend one day and then start laughing at me and making fun of me the next. I finally learned that it really wasn't me, what I had done/didn't do or said/didn't say to them. I'm thankful that it never worked out because the people weren't exactly the type I should be hanging out with. I've been better off not carrying the burdens of their life drama and them trying to drag me down to their level.

My apologies delving into my life, just wanted share a little bit.

/rant

#16049 lilytrabbit   404: Tag Not Found CAGiversary!   321 Posts   Joined 11.4 Years Ago  

lilytrabbit

Posted 21 August 2018 - 02:35 AM

Every now and again my wife will make a jest about me buying more than I have time to play, but as long as I'm open and upfront about buying shit she doesn't mind. We both make decent money and even with two kids they come first. I've also become such a cheap ass that a game has to be the second coming of some cosmic deity for me to even consider paying full price for it.

#16050 Bloomy   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   6317 Posts   Joined 14.2 Years Ago  

Posted 21 August 2018 - 02:35 AM

I would love to eat some of your mom's pie

Spoiler