* * * * - 18 votes

XBL Deals - 2018

#19133 Bloomy   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   5660 Posts   Joined 12.9 Years Ago  

Posted 04 October 2018 - 09:32 PM

I was originally using Ponomar's (most current watchers), but he went offline a few times, and for the last week or so the option to switch resolution or to audio only isn't there.  Currently up, influence ribbon seems to come and go.

I then used TheLetslook.  Also went offline at times.  Currently hosting the guy below, no influence ribbon, audio only / resolution option available.

Since the weekend, I've been using Master_Irishman (second most current watchers).  Haven't been keeping a constant watch, not sure if he's gone offline.  Currently up, has influence ribbon, audio only / resolution option available.

#19136 SIX min WHISTLE   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3794 Posts   Joined 7.4 Years Ago  

SIX min WHISTLE

Posted 04 October 2018 - 09:51 PM

Final(?) Telltale update.

Apparently over the last week they've been trying to get a different studio to hire the Walking Dead team to finish the game. Very smart, expecting all the people they just fucked over without severance or health care a couple weeks ago to come back for contract work that would probably be 2 months long.

https://www.kotaku.c...ad-sources-say/

Maybe they realized how stupid this plan is, or they were told to stop stalling by legal or something, because this just happened.