* * * * * 6 votes

XBL Deals - DwG: Devil May Cry, DA:I, ME: Andromeda, more | ID@Xbox, Warner Bros | GwG: MGS5:PP, Super Mega BB 2; Vanquish

#7201 miketheplantguy  

miketheplantguy

Posted 19 April 2018 - 06:55 PM

Yes, but ... who are the Ramans? They make some great noodles.

You are thinking of the great clan “cup oh”

#7202 Antarael Dulacre   Royal Dhampire CAGiversary!   2466 Posts   Joined 6.2 Years Ago  

Antarael Dulacre

Posted 19 April 2018 - 06:57 PM

Didn't make it through the GTASC challenge yesterday. Was too busy with work, and didnÄt have time to use the bonus (would have even earned a new one this period) was eliminated by 2 ranks. And placed 487th. But have to admit it was getting to a point where it was tiring..so i'm kinda glad it's over...

Also saw ,that you Bloomy didn't make it either, how do you feel about it?

AntaraelDulacre.png

#7203 Reedus  

Posted 19 April 2018 - 07:29 PM

New releases for today:

:xb1: ACA NEOGEO SAMURAI SHODOWN IV

New add-ons:

Dynasty Warriors 9

:xb1: Hideaway Customization Pack

Playerunknown's Battlegrounds

:xb1: 5PACK

Rock Band 4

:xb1: "Pictures of Matchstick Men" - Status Quo
:xb1: "Karma Chameleon" - Culture Club

#7204 p0rn0saur   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   684 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

p0rn0saur

Posted 19 April 2018 - 07:30 PM

Didn't make it through the GTASC challenge yesterday. Was too busy with work, and didnÄt have time to use the bonus (would have even earned a new one this period) was eliminated by 2 ranks. And placed 487th. But have to admit it was getting to a point where it was tiring..so i'm kinda glad it's over...

It's getting so brutal on Wednesday mornings, I'll be out in the next few weeks 

#7205 darthfracas   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   364 Posts   Joined 6.2 Years Ago  

darthfracas

Posted 19 April 2018 - 07:41 PM

Romanes eunt domus?

#7206 FriskyTanuki   I have a piano CAGiversary!   66878 Posts   Joined 14.8 Years Ago  

FriskyTanuki

Posted 19 April 2018 - 07:49 PM

13th Annual CAG March Madness Tourney Signups Now Live Until 3/16!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Latest Podcasts: Day 0 Update & Let's Weekend | Latest Videos: Personal & SmashPad

PSN/XBL: CrashSpyro | Steam: CrashTanuki | Wii U: FriendlyTanuki | My Super Mario Maker Profile

You read it. You can't unread it.

#7207 Kotor15   Okay kiddos, prepare to be schooled CAGiversary!   2923 Posts   Joined 3.1 Years Ago  

Posted 19 April 2018 - 07:58 PM

I've been playing Hellblade and love it. I showed my friend some of my recordings at work and the first thing he said was "why have I never heard of this game?" Marketing seems to be the main issue.

#7208 pittsnoggle   Lord CAGiversary!   4177 Posts   Joined 4.4 Years Ago  

pittsnoggle

Posted 19 April 2018 - 08:38 PM

almost every clock/watch uses IIII or IV, not exactly sure why

1024483.png

#7209 jdawgg76   RIP Stan the Man CAGiversary!   4644 Posts   Joined 11.3 Years Ago  

Posted 19 April 2018 - 09:20 PM

I may just buy my first full price game in who knows how long.

#7210 chnandler_bong   Unofficial CAG Headless Mad Comber of Comb Mountain CAGiversary!   9429 Posts   Joined 7.6 Years Ago  

chnandler_bong

Posted 19 April 2018 - 09:29 PM

Free Steam game (Satellite Reign) alert:

https://www.humblebu...satellite-reign

#7211 p0rn0saur   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   684 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

p0rn0saur

Posted 19 April 2018 - 09:53 PM

Free Steam game (Satellite Reign) alert:

https://www.humblebu...satellite-reign

Looks like Syndicate so I clicked it, add to my hundreds of Steam backlog 

#7212 braiiins  

Posted 19 April 2018 - 10:00 PM

I'm interested in kholat and soma but not a huge horror game fan. Anyone play them? Are they more atmospheric, survival or jump scares around every corner? I watched a bit of someone streaming kholat but the part I watched didn't look any more horror than gone home or dear esther.

#7213 p0rn0saur   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   684 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

p0rn0saur

Posted 19 April 2018 - 10:03 PM

I'm interested in kholat and soma but not a huge horror game fan. Anyone play them? Are they more atmospheric, survival or jump scares around every corner? I watched a bit of someone streaming kholat but the part I watched didn't look any more horror than gone home or dear esther.

don't know Khloat but Soma is pretty good, it's not very jump scare like Outlast/Silent Hills thing on PS4, more of a mind fark, great atmosphere though, you like Bioshock world more than the gameplay, go ahead and buy it

#7214 awp   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   7564 Posts   Joined 14.3 Years Ago  

Posted 19 April 2018 - 10:20 PM

Agree on Soma. Great game. Not a jump scare game but creepy sci-fi horror.

#7215 Bloomy   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   4275 Posts   Joined 11.9 Years Ago  

Posted 19 April 2018 - 10:29 PM

Gears developer stream is running (though it just went down because the PC doing the stream crashed), quests tab will be active later.  Another District weapon skin and a trivia challenge with a Mega Pack as the prize.

Griffin character skin becomes available tomorrow through a challenge, getting 750 kills in Horde or Public Vs.

https://gearsofwar.c...tsup-apr19-2018

Good they're using Xbox challenges for it so they're trackable, still half assed since you need to go to the web site vs. being directly rewarded like Forza.

Meh.  A bit glad I can go back to letting games simmer in the backlog, though I was hoping to finish in the top 500.  Was too far behind to make that, with no bonuses to spend.  Was also getting to be a pain trying to keep up.  I unlocked a number of Rayman Origins achievements last Saturday, but spent Sunday binging the last half season of Feat the Walking Dead to be ready for the new season (and clear some DVR space).  Saw you played through Pneuma within a day, and I might've tried to do that on Tuesday if I wasn't currently training a new employee and need to be available at work.

#7216 Bloomy   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   4275 Posts   Joined 11.9 Years Ago  

Posted 19 April 2018 - 11:21 PM

District Boomshot has been up in the Gears stream.  Need to watch for 30 minutes.  First trivia question is live as well.  They said each question will be up for about 10 minutes, so if you start watching now, you may have time enough for the Boom.

#7217 p0rn0saur   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   684 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

p0rn0saur

Posted 20 April 2018 - 05:04 AM

somekind of uproar tonight with IGN going off about God of War 4 and xbox having nothing, interesting thread with things being deleted. 

#7218 pittsnoggle   Lord CAGiversary!   4177 Posts   Joined 4.4 Years Ago  

pittsnoggle

Posted 20 April 2018 - 05:07 AM

I don't think I've been to ign in at least 5 years, glad to see I'm not missing anything

1024483.png

#7219 dennisb407   Hurricane season begins June 1st, 2018 CAGiversary!   5391 Posts   Joined 10.0 Years Ago  

Posted 20 April 2018 - 05:56 AM

Dead By Daylight will cause some grade A serious rage

#7220 kdiddy1989   I make average CAGs look rich. CAGiversary!   1957 Posts   Joined 5.8 Years Ago  

Posted 20 April 2018 - 06:06 AM

I mean shoot, Resident Evil put a giraffe getting a BJ instead of a 6.

Woooow! How was this not quoted?  Was this brought up in the past and I'm late to the party?  This is so accurate it's ridiculous, and I'll never be able to look at that cover the same again.  I have the physical copy in my 360 backlog too so I'll be seeing that lucky giraffe again.  Thanks a lot Donken.

That would be cool

#7221 p0rn0saur   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   684 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

p0rn0saur

Posted 20 April 2018 - 06:15 AM

Woooow! How was this not quoted?  Was this brought up in the past and I'm late to the party?  This is so accurate it's ridiculous, and I'll never be able to look at that cover the same again.  I have the physical copy in my 360 backlog too so I'll be seeing that lucky giraffe again.  Thanks a lot Donken.

That's been "known" for years, I guess if you squint. I was dissapointed I didn't get a BJ in Last of US

#7222 dennisb407   Hurricane season begins June 1st, 2018 CAGiversary!   5391 Posts   Joined 10.0 Years Ago  

Posted 20 April 2018 - 06:16 AM

#7223 Kristaps Schwartzingis  

Kristaps Schwartzingis

Posted 20 April 2018 - 08:31 AM

I bet whoever made God Of War wishes they could put it out on the X to showcase it's true potential instead of being hamstrung by the Soystation 4's antiquated architecture.

kmknmbmb

#7224 tribalnoise   Official Threadkiller CAGiversary!   1631 Posts   Joined 11.4 Years Ago  

tribalnoise

Posted 20 April 2018 - 09:46 AM

I bet whoever made God Of War wishes they could put it out on the X to showcase it's true potential instead of being hamstrung by the Soystation 4's antiquated architecture.

lol no. has anyone found anything lacking in that game where they think it could only be done on xbox one x?

The game sucks? Yeah? OK. Tell me about the achievements/trophies.

#7225 awp   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   7564 Posts   Joined 14.3 Years Ago  

Posted 20 April 2018 - 12:05 PM

lol no. has anyone found anything lacking in that game where they think it could only be done on xbox one x?

Well, it could look and play even better. :)

#7226 Reedus  

Posted 20 April 2018 - 12:08 PM

New game releases for today:

:xb1: Assetto Corsa Ultimate Edition

:xb1: Atomic Heist

:xb1: Babylon 2055 Pinball

:xb1: Phantom Trigger

Available for digital pre-order:

:xb1: Hyper Sentinel

New add-ons:

Forza Motorsport 7

:xb1: K1 Speed Forza Motorsport 7 Car Pack

Dungeons 3

:xb1: Dungeons 3 - Lord of the Kings

Spoiler

#7227 Z-Saber   Dancing is about butts now CAGiversary!   5805 Posts   Joined 13.3 Years Ago  

Posted 20 April 2018 - 12:20 PM

Watching some God of War gameplay right now. Don't get me wrong, if it was on the X, I'd eventually play it when it was super on sale or something, but there's nothing special about it to me.

XBL: Z 5aber

Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/z_saber

Uplay: Z-Saber

Origin: Z_Saber_64

Battle.net BattleTag: Zsaber#11913

PSN: Zsaber64

#7228 bigstew  

Posted 20 April 2018 - 12:58 PM

Watching some God of War gameplay right now. Don't get me wrong, if it was on the X, I'd eventually play it when it was super on sale or something, but there's nothing special about it to me.

yeah sony fanboys are proping it up hard, their not bad games but nothing great either

#7229 Z-Saber   Dancing is about butts now CAGiversary!   5805 Posts   Joined 13.3 Years Ago  

Posted 20 April 2018 - 01:07 PM

yeah sony fanboys are proping it up hard, their not bad games but nothing great either

And full disclosure: I played the original God of War and found it really disappointing. This wasn't like a year or two ago. It was before God of War II was a thing. So, I guess with my lack of hype toward the original, I have no nostalgia at play.

Not being a defensive fan boy to "my" console or anything. Just not understanding the furvor. There's plenty of exclusive PS4 stuff that would make we want to get one, but this ain't it.

XBL: Z 5aber

Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/z_saber

Uplay: Z-Saber

Origin: Z_Saber_64

Battle.net BattleTag: Zsaber#11913

PSN: Zsaber64

#7230 gamegirlpocket   hope rides alone CAGiversary!   1624 Posts   Joined 2.3 Years Ago  

gamegirlpocket

Posted 20 April 2018 - 01:16 PM

The review I read praised the narrative and cinematography the most, something that would be hard to appreciate from a gameplay video. Sounds like it has more in common with Last of Us than the original GoW. The only game in the series I ever finished was one of the PSP games, which was fun and short. The console games lasting 20+ hours was usually more beat-em-up than I wanted, no matter how well made they may have been.

If it were on X1, I'd play the new one eventually too, but I don't have any FOMO the way I do for Horizon Zero Dawn / DQ11 / FFXII.