* * * * * 6 votes

XBL Deals - DwG: Devil May Cry, DA:I, ME: Andromeda, more | ID@Xbox, Warner Bros | GwG: MGS5:PP, Super Mega BB 2; Vanquish

#7501 josekortez   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   5379 Posts   Joined 14.4 Years Ago  

Posted 24 April 2018 - 04:11 AM

Picked up Yooka Laylee and while I was on the site they asked me to do a survey so I did it and got a $5 Xbox code for it.

Is this on the Microsoft store through the Xbox One or on PC?

#7502 barrysowders   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   375 Posts   Joined 6.4 Years Ago  

barrysowders

Posted 24 April 2018 - 05:31 AM

I was on my phone. Normally I would've closed it out too but I died early in fortnite and was just waiting for my friends to finish so I thought why not. I was pleasantly surprised when they gave a code at the end.
UnflawledGod7.png

#7503 David Hibiki   You must be tired... CAGiversary!   11228 Posts   Joined 15.0 Years Ago  

David Hibiki

Posted 24 April 2018 - 05:51 AM

https://www.microsof...er/btq1b19w0r0c Dark Souls digital pre-order is up. Don't see the file size so probably just a token.

... go to sleep.

#7504 Sielanas  

Posted 24 April 2018 - 06:00 AM

Interestingly enough there was a story just yesterday about The Techromancer and how it’s kind of getting a cult like following.

http://m.ign.com/art...f-b-grade-games

Hell, I got some credit from MS I haven’t spent yet. What better way than to use it on a crappy game I’ll never play?

I wouldn't even redeem it for GwG, studio doesn't learn and churns out shit.

191839_b359839b3d00807e.png

#7505 Antarael Dulacre   Royal Dhampire CAGiversary!   2468 Posts   Joined 6.2 Years Ago  

Antarael Dulacre

Posted 24 April 2018 - 06:06 AM

Just one 360 Game on sale? (and one of the alien breed games that are on sale every week..) that's sad...

AntaraelDulacre.png

#7506 EldritchOnRye   Flim Flam Argle Bargle CAGiversary!   36682 Posts   Joined 13.4 Years Ago  

EldritchOnRye

Posted 24 April 2018 - 06:18 AM

I can see the requests now. Black Ops, Modern Warfare, Black Ops, Modern Warfare, Black Ops, Modern Warfare ...

Damn, I was double checking discounts earlier and had a survey pop up. Just closed the tab.

If it makes you feel better they emailed one out the other day and the third party they have running the survey’s site wasn’t functional enough for me to get past the first page of demographics. Came back an hour later or so to see if it would work better and told me I was no longer eligible, presumably because I had attempted to start it and their site kept crapping out.

3ds120.gif Pocket Card Jockey  :pc: Final Fantasy 14  :wiiu: TBD  :vita: TBD

:xb1: TBD  :ps4: Nier Automata  :360: TBD  :ps3: TBD

Finished Games 2017: 3 - Recently Completed: :ps4: Disc Jam

EldritchOnRye.pngCinnabarSin.png

Trade List

#7507 Reedus  

Posted 24 April 2018 - 09:46 AM

Those aren't new but you can tell me about anything Fortnite and I will pay attention. The skin ain't great but that is probably the best glider available.

You are right! My fault.

#7508 Reedus  

Posted 24 April 2018 - 10:18 AM

Please stop advertising your site

That's not my site, is just another website that sometimes it's more accurate than storeparser. :???:

#7509 Reedus  

Posted 24 April 2018 - 10:25 AM

https://www.microsof...er/btq1b19w0r0c Dark Souls digital pre-order is up. Don't see the file size so probably just a token.

You can find the size of the game here: https://www.microsof...vot:overviewtab

size.png

#7510 elitewillie   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1690 Posts   Joined 11.5 Years Ago  

elitewillie

Posted 24 April 2018 - 10:32 AM

Interestingly enough there was a story just yesterday about The Techromancer and how it’s kind of getting a cult like following.

http://m.ign.com/art...f-b-grade-games

Hell, I got some credit from MS I haven’t spent yet. What better way than to use it on a crappy game I’ll never play?

That game is garbage. Don't do it.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

#7511 josekortez   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   5379 Posts   Joined 14.4 Years Ago  

Posted 24 April 2018 - 11:32 AM

This is the longest that I've gone racking up Bing points and not cashing out for Microsoft gift cards. Either I'm becoming an extremely patient gamer in my old age or there hasn't been anything worth buying on sale.

#7512 Sielanas  

Posted 24 April 2018 - 12:18 PM

If even Bloomy is telling the guy to cut it out, I don't feel bad.

YOU ARE UNWELCOME WITH YOUR CONSTANT POSTING OF TRASH.

Start your own thread if it's so important.

191839_b359839b3d00807e.png

#7513 whitereflection   Shake well before serving CAGiversary!   5107 Posts   Joined 14.5 Years Ago  

whitereflection

Posted 24 April 2018 - 12:30 PM

I can't believe people still talk about B-grade RPGs like Technomancer. I did the Gamefly $1 reactivation offer that was offered recently, and I've just been absorbed in Elex, the newest game from the makers of Gothic and Risen. I rented Monster Hunter World at the same time, but all I've been playing is Elex.

I have a theory that if you can enjoy foreign, subtitled films, these Eurojank RPGs will be enjoyable for you. If you don't like foreign films, then you won't enjoy these games.

#7514 captbrannigan  

captbrannigan

Posted 24 April 2018 - 01:30 PM

If even Bloomy is telling the guy to cut it out, I don't feel bad.

I disagree. I don't buy games from other regions (unless they're GwG), but that's mostly because I don't want to end up with 50 schmekels here and 0.34 rupees there.

However, there's nothing illegal or sketchy about it. You can save something like 20-30% off a new release right away rather than waiting months hoping for a sale (looking at you, FC5).

On top of that, the guy posts in spoiler tags. You don't even have to use the ignore function when you can scroll past it in one second.

#7515 Donken   Auditor CAGiversary!   2905 Posts   Joined 11.9 Years Ago  

Posted 24 April 2018 - 01:48 PM

I don't mind reedus posts. They are always about Xbox deals or content so very relevant to the thread. Like CaptBrannigan I don't buy from the other regions because of the pain of getting currency but it's useful info and he typically uses the spoiler. Easy to block him on yours if you really dislike the posts.

#7516 hauz20   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   489 Posts   Joined 8.8 Years Ago  

Posted 24 April 2018 - 02:04 PM

Picked up Yooka Laylee and while I was on the site they asked me to do a survey so I did it and got a $5 Xbox code for it.

Thanks for the heads up!

#7517 CodeTrader   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   4056 Posts   Joined 7.5 Years Ago  

Posted 24 April 2018 - 02:52 PM

@majornelson Tomorrow we'll announce the new titles coming to Xbox Game Pass in May. You should already know one of them. Here is a look at one of the others

#7518 The Brief Chef   Actor, Chef, & CAG CAGiversary!   185 Posts   Joined 7.2 Years Ago  

The Brief Chef

Posted 24 April 2018 - 03:17 PM

If even Darby is telling the guy to cut it out, I don't feel bad.

You can just ignore users instead of yelling at everyone on an internet forum.  Here, I'll attach a screenshot of how you can do it.

Screen Shot 2018-04-24 at 8.11.22 AM.png

I also find his posts to be helpful, but to each their own

#7519 awp   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   7575 Posts   Joined 14.3 Years Ago  

Posted 24 April 2018 - 03:30 PM

https://twitter.com/...792100551454720

Nice. Don’t play soccer games much but to get the 2018 version of PES is awesome and X enhanced!

#7520 ChrisD0811   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   135 Posts   Joined 5.5 Years Ago  

Posted 24 April 2018 - 03:32 PM

I dont find them to be helpful, as I won't risk getting my account banned and losing my hundreds of purchased games by buying from another region (despite how safe anyone claims it is).

However, it's also not hurting anyone. As said above. He posts in spoiler tags and I just skim right past. I'm sure some find it helpful, and his other posts are always on topic and mostly helpful or informative.

Tl;dr - let the man be.

#7521 Doctor Zod  

Doctor Zod

Posted 24 April 2018 - 03:40 PM

Strange Brigade from Rebellion (Sniper Elite and Zombie Army Trilogy) comes out on 8/28

Looks fun. Like Zombie Army Trilogy but with Egyptian thingys instead of Nazis.

doctor+zod.png

#7522 Reedus  

Posted 24 April 2018 - 04:39 PM

New releases for today:

:xb1: The Invisible Hours

New pre-orders available:

:xb1: DARK SOULS: REMASTERED

:xb1: Outbreak: The Nightmare Chronicles (10% off)

:xb1: Shantae: Half-Genie Hero Ultimate Edition (10% off)

:xb1: Strange Brigade

:xb1: Strange Brigade Deluxe Edition

New add-ons:

Rocksmith 2014 Edition - Remastered

:xb1: Godsmack - Keep Away
:xb1: Veruca Salt - Volcano Girls
:xb1: New Radicals - You Get What You Give
:xb1: 90s Mix Song Pack IV

Minecraft Xbox One Edition

:xb1: Minecraft FINAL FANTASY XV Skin Pack

Far Cry 5

:xb1: Care Package

The Sims 4

:xb1: The Sims 4 Bundle - Get to Work, Dine Out, Cool Kitchen Stuff

LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2

:xb1: Marvel's Avengers: Infinity War Movie Level Pack

Crossout

:xb1: Iron Shield Pack

#7523 EldritchOnRye   Flim Flam Argle Bargle CAGiversary!   36682 Posts   Joined 13.4 Years Ago  

EldritchOnRye

Posted 24 April 2018 - 04:41 PM

I can't believe people still talk about B-grade RPGs like Technomancer. I did the Gamefly $1 reactivation offer that was offered recently, and I've just been absorbed in Elex, the newest game from the makers of Gothic and Risen. I rented Monster Hunter World at the same time, but all I've been playing is Elex.

I have a theory that if you can enjoy foreign, subtitled films, these Eurojank RPGs will be enjoyable for you. If you don't like foreign films, then you won't enjoy these games.

I think part of it is less pressure to enjoy it or even just stick with it too. I keep avoiding a lot of the top tier titles in my backlog for those very reasons even if it's usually subconscious.

Nice. Don’t play soccer games much but to get the 2018 version of PES is awesome and X enhanced!

Too bad they basically have no licenses and keep losing what they do have since apparently they've been the better football game the last couple years over FIFA.

3ds120.gif Pocket Card Jockey  :pc: Final Fantasy 14  :wiiu: TBD  :vita: TBD

:xb1: TBD  :ps4: Nier Automata  :360: TBD  :ps3: TBD

Finished Games 2017: 3 - Recently Completed: :ps4: Disc Jam

EldritchOnRye.pngCinnabarSin.png

Trade List

#7524 David Hibiki   You must be tired... CAGiversary!   11228 Posts   Joined 15.0 Years Ago  

David Hibiki

Posted 24 April 2018 - 04:55 PM

No new BC titles today. That's probably good news from a marketing stand point. The two weeks OG XBox BC is out they should focus on those releases it would do better for sales. Hell the Sonic Generations BC news was buried in all the OG XBox BC announcements.

... go to sleep.

#7525 PatFortenbaugh   ALL GLORY TO THE GAME PASS CAGiversary!   591 Posts   Joined 11.8 Years Ago  

PatFortenbaugh

Posted 24 April 2018 - 05:53 PM

Anyone want to boost the banjo kazooie N&B "ranked" achievements? They are a handful of achievements left that I need

If you read comics check out our podcast (NSFW)

https://soundcloud.com/user-533897430

#7526 p0rn0saur   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   696 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

p0rn0saur

Posted 24 April 2018 - 06:18 PM

No new BC titles today. That's probably good news from a marketing stand point. The two weeks OG XBox BC is out they should focus on those releases it would do better for sales. Hell the Sonic Generations BC news was buried in all the OG XBox BC announcements.

Ha I've learned by now there is no way MS can have more than one thing going on at once, so I'm sure there will be no BC till next week. Need that Metal Gear Solid 2 & 3 to hit BC. With Peacewalker already there and more Konami GWG and Game Pass should happen pretty soon. 

#7527 FlawlessImage  

FlawlessImage

Posted 24 April 2018 - 06:21 PM

Bring back Blinknot

#7528 Reedus  

Posted 24 April 2018 - 06:26 PM

Onrush vehicle types announced:

#7529 braiiins  

Posted 24 April 2018 - 06:26 PM

Decided to start a BC arcade game to cool off between trying to get archive achievements in overwatch. Zuma's Revenge was not the best choice since getting some of the levels done in the allotted time and doing the endurance mode are pretty stressful.

#7530 FlawlessImage  

FlawlessImage

Posted 24 April 2018 - 06:29 PM

FYI if your in Preview Alpha beta dashboard there seems to be issues. Just had it treat my console as a new 1x seeking a 3+ gig update that took over an hour to do. Now asking me for another update of 700mb. Might want to hold off updating your console if you haven't already.

Came home yesterday to find my sons xbox saying there was an error and the update couldn’t be installed, tried a bunch of shit and finally had to google the error and found people saying to do a hard reboot and opt out of the preview program and that might fix it, I was scared to do that since I thought it might Fuck up his xbox.

Well it at least let me get him back online doing that but then he got the update anyway and like you said it thinks his X1 is brand new and now all his pins are gone which is weird since I swear those are tied to the account not xbox, don’t know why he was in the preview anyway since I refuse to do it anymore since my original X1 got fucked up by getting an error during update installation a year ago.