* * * * * 6 votes

XBL Deals - DwG: Division DLC, WRC, Handball, Surge, more | GwG: ACC: Russia, MGS5:PP; Sonic Racing

#9421 ubiquetous  

ubiquetous

Posted 22 May 2018 - 09:07 PM

Thanks to Z-saber who was kind enough to pass on last weeks game and make this one more appealing! SOOOO

SHADOW COMPLEX REMASTERED WILL BE THE FREE GAME THIS WEEK

Give a like and I will pick someone out prolly later tonight as I'm not sure how often I'll be online this week.

and remember Diligence is the mother of good luck.

Thanks boss.

#9422 hopeless  

hopeless

Posted 22 May 2018 - 09:20 PM

It gives you a choice between them. If you take a digital card, you fill out a name and address, and then it issues the card # to you. It was really quick and simple.

Thanks

#9423 Kristaps Schwartzingis  

Kristaps Schwartzingis

Posted 22 May 2018 - 09:51 PM

Thanks to Z-saber who was kind enough to pass on last weeks game and make this one more appealing! SOOOO

Give a like and I will pick someone out prolly later tonight as I'm not sure how often I'll be online this week.

You're a kind soul. Thanks.

kmknmbmb

#9424 Jaybrones   Digital Cheapass CAGiversary!   118 Posts   Joined 5.5 Years Ago  

Jaybrones

Posted 22 May 2018 - 10:15 PM

Thanks for the opportunity Pat.  You're a good man. 

#9425 sammiefry  

Posted 22 May 2018 - 10:51 PM

Thank you for the giveaway!

#9426 mebegod   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   522 Posts   Joined 10.4 Years Ago  

Posted 23 May 2018 - 12:22 AM

Very nice, I would have liked your post but I already own shadow complex

mebeplaid.png

mebegod.png

#9427 PatFortenbaugh   ALL GLORY TO THE GAME PASS CAGiversary!   642 Posts   Joined 11.9 Years Ago  

PatFortenbaugh

Posted 23 May 2018 - 01:13 AM

23! sooo the winner is bellardb! send me over the GT and I'll send it over!

Bonus 2nd roll for Spartan!

#20! Jimbob, send over the GT!

Thanks everyone for playing!

See you space cowboys...

If you read comics check out our podcast (NSFW)

https://soundcloud.com/user-533897430

#9428 PatFortenbaugh   ALL GLORY TO THE GAME PASS CAGiversary!   642 Posts   Joined 11.9 Years Ago  

PatFortenbaugh

Posted 23 May 2018 - 01:15 AM

Would you guys rather me do it every other week for a 5 spot? or keep with the weekly and if a winner comes up twice they get the choice?

Like this one for weekly

#9429 PatFortenbaugh   ALL GLORY TO THE GAME PASS CAGiversary!   642 Posts   Joined 11.9 Years Ago  

PatFortenbaugh

Posted 23 May 2018 - 01:16 AM

Or this one for every other week

That way we dont clog up the thread with replys

#9430 Mr_hockey66   Lets go pens! CAGiversary!   7589 Posts   Joined 14.5 Years Ago  

Mr_hockey66

Posted 23 May 2018 - 01:21 AM

Pat ill do the contest next week. I have a month of gamer pass. Ill put up next Monday.

I can send to you and you can do your thing or I can post however you want to do it. 

Mr+hockey66.png

giphy.gif

#9431 miketheplantguy   Banned Banned   600 Posts   Joined 1.1 Years Ago  

miketheplantguy

Posted 23 May 2018 - 01:32 AM

23! sooo the winner is bellardb! send me over the GT and I'll send it over!

Bonus 2nd roll for Spartan!

#20! Jimbob, send over the GT!

Thanks everyone for playing!

See you space cowboys...

You are awesome for doing this. Thank you. Once a week or every other is fine. I would say what ever is better / easier for you

#9432 PatFortenbaugh   ALL GLORY TO THE GAME PASS CAGiversary!   642 Posts   Joined 11.9 Years Ago  

PatFortenbaugh

Posted 23 May 2018 - 01:57 AM

Pat ill do the contest next week. I have a month of gamer pass. Ill put up next Monday.

I can send to you and you can do your thing or I can post however you want to do it.

Sounds great! The more stuff going around the better, why don’t you put it up, that way I can enter it ;P

#9433 Bloomy   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   4412 Posts   Joined 11.9 Years Ago  

Posted 23 May 2018 - 02:34 AM

Jeez, 24 BC games with updates to download.

#9434 Previously someTooL  

Previously someTooL

Posted 23 May 2018 - 02:50 AM

Good stuff. Check your PM!

#9435 PsiScream   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   265 Posts   Joined 6.0 Years Ago  

Posted 23 May 2018 - 03:25 AM

Since it's on sale, does anyone know a fix for Toy Soldiers War Chest freezing at the main menu? I tried to play it a couple weeks back and couldn't get it to load. I could play the tutorial if I sign in as someone else, but then it just goes back to the main menu and freezes up again. Google suggests changing the date & time on your ps4, but that's not even an option on x1.

I really liked the first two games, but I barely touched the x1 game and I think it's because it just doesn't work.

I didn't have any problems launching the game when I tried it at Christmas, but I was pretty disappointed in the gameplay.  It was tough to tell what was happening on the screen and what I was supposed to be shooting at for some reason.  It seemed like the camera angle was too shallow, but I didn't see any way to get a more top down perspective. I think I lasted for an hour or two and wonder if I'll ever go back to it.

#9436 p0rn0saur   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   813 Posts   Joined 11.3 Years Ago  

p0rn0saur

Posted 23 May 2018 - 03:25 AM

State of Decay 2's HDR lighting is really great.... I'll report back with some more positives

It's actually not that bad but it sure is State of Decay, doors are your enemies and the lip syncing on the NPC models is so bad it's starting to become good. 

#9437 Strider Turbulence   Banned Banned   6540 Posts   Joined 14.8 Years Ago  

Strider Turbulence

Posted 23 May 2018 - 04:03 AM

Anyone here play Overwatch on x1? I'm getting insane lag/frame skip when wired but if I pull the plug and go wireless, the game runs better online.

birdie-intro.gifAlpha 2

Stop wasting your money on videogames and sign up at prizerebel! Just do some simple and short surveys and in a couple of weeks time, you'll have enough credit to buy a $60 release! Or PSN/Xbox credit. Why pay money to fund your hoarding addiction when you can do it for freeeee!!!

#9438 Donken   Auditor CAGiversary!   3018 Posts   Joined 12.0 Years Ago  

Posted 23 May 2018 - 05:51 AM

Anyone here play Overwatch on x1? I'm getting insane lag/frame skip when wired but if I pull the plug and go wireless, the game runs better online.

I always play wireless and I have never had an issue aside from Xbox live being down.

#9439 Darthziggy  

Darthziggy

Posted 23 May 2018 - 07:04 AM

That’s odd, because my fiancé and I were both playing and both our systems are wired: hers ran smooth as always, I played one game and had serious frame rate/ lag issues. Tried a quick reset but that didn’t work, so I gave up for the night. Probably something random with the latest update I’m guessing.

#9440 jimbo8574   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   7495 Posts   Joined 8.6 Years Ago  

Posted 23 May 2018 - 10:03 AM

State of Decay 2's HDR lighting is really great.... I'll report back with some more positives

It's actually not that bad but it sure is State of Decay, doors are your enemies and the lip syncing on the NPC models is so bad it's starting to become good. 

I have no idea what I am supposed to be doing.  Supposed to be healing the sick.  At a location which shows a orange magnifying glass.  There is nothing here to discover.  Wandered around to many empty buildings trying to find the cure.  Could be fun if I had a clue what they wanted me to do or if I had some co-op partners. Game pass is expiring in a day or two but maybe try this again at some point.

jimbo8574.pngjimbo8574.png

#9441 Darby27   Licensed to Dill CAGiversary!   13522 Posts   Joined 5.0 Years Ago  

Posted 23 May 2018 - 01:22 PM

Damn, got back up over 250 gems and the $5 credit is oos again

Once as a kid I cried as my parents drove from ny to nj. That was a far cry.

If 4chan is the Internet's anus, Reddit is the taint.

#9442 MobileVortex  

MobileVortex

Posted 23 May 2018 - 01:59 PM

I was getting some issues last night too.  I thought my controller was broken for a little bit. 

#9443 cannon  

Posted 23 May 2018 - 02:58 PM

What kind of SOCIOPATH has kept Far Cry 5 at full price for two months

#9444 gamegirlpocket   hope rides alone CAGiversary!   1688 Posts   Joined 2.4 Years Ago  

gamegirlpocket

Posted 23 May 2018 - 03:03 PM

I paid $40 launch week for FC5. 

Also, the port of FC3 is supposed to be available on 5/29 to season pass buyers.

#9445 Bloomy   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   4412 Posts   Joined 11.9 Years Ago  

Posted 23 May 2018 - 03:44 PM

Forza streams today at 3pm and 9pm Eastern - https://watch.forzarc.com/

Gears eSports stream at 6pm Eastern - https://live.gearsofwar.com/

#9446 Masters_93  

Masters_93

Posted 23 May 2018 - 03:53 PM

Should the June GwGs be announced today?

VAXyo12.gif

#9447 awp   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   7708 Posts   Joined 14.4 Years Ago  

Posted 23 May 2018 - 04:58 PM

Should the June GwGs be announced today?

There is a Thursday next week still in May so they could wait until then.

#9448 Reedus  

Posted 23 May 2018 - 05:10 PM

New pre-orders available:

:xb1: Hyper Universe: Ultimate Hypers Pack

:xb1: Lichtspeer: Double Speer Edition (10% off)

:xb1: Mining Rail

:xb1: Riddled Corpses EX (10% off)

New add-ons:

Armello

:xb1: Veil Lord Sargon Hero Skin
:xb1: Shieldfury Magna Hero Skin

Gravel

:xb1: Armored Operation

Neon Chrome

:xb1: Neon Chrome - Arena

Playerunknown's Battlegrounds

:xb1: Instructor Set
:xb1: Golden Tracksuit

#9449 Reedus  

Posted 23 May 2018 - 05:12 PM

20XX coming to Xbox One and PS4 on July 10

#9450 DGenerateKane   Former Kanenite CAGiversary!   404 Posts   Joined 10.8 Years Ago  

DGenerateKane

Posted 23 May 2018 - 05:28 PM

Never had that issue on my wired X1 in Overwatch. Even when my girlfriend is also playing on her S.

I'll be elbow deep in Overwatch these next three weeks playing all the events since I've only been playing since November. I need more skins!

DGeneratekane.png