* * * * - 15 votes

XBL Deals - DwG: Monster Hunter World, Bloodstained, Mega Man Legacy, Panzer Dragoon Orta, more | GwG: Q.U.B.E. 2, Race the Sun; Dragon Age II

#24901 An Orange Cat   Pet My Fur CAGiversary!   1104 Posts   Joined 10.9 Years Ago  

An Orange Cat

Posted Today, 02:01 AM

Still hyped for Hellblade next week and the possibility of snagging Turok 2 for sub $10

Me too. Picking up Turok for $5 during that last sale was so worth it. I forgot how awesome Turok was.

#24902 Bowie88   Long Time Lurker, First Time Poster CAG Veteran   103 Posts   Joined 0.9 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 04:10 AM

Trying the Game Pass quests, and I realize just how much I suck at and hate PUBG. Have yet to get a kill after about five games. I can't get an achievement fast enough so I can delete this game. Definitely not my cup of noodles.

#24903 cancerman1120   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   10602 Posts   Joined 8.8 Years Ago  

cancerman1120

Posted Today, 04:45 AM

Well this sucks. All my achievements from Alice: Madness Returns registered as offline. Does this happen on BC games sometimes? Now I still need 3 more for the 12th day challenge for TA. I thought I was done this morning. So sad. 

#24904 Darthziggy   Friendly neighborhood lurker CAGiversary!   345 Posts   Joined 5.2 Years Ago  

Darthziggy

Posted Today, 05:13 AM

Slightly off topic, but I know there’s a lot of multi-console users on this forum: Gris is freaking beautiful and graceful and amazing. Haven’t finished (I think I’m about half-way or 3/4 through, heard it isn’t super long anyway), and it’s just a great experience. Most beautiful game since Ori, though much different gameplay - no combat for the most part. Would be great to see it on Xbox eventually, and I’d probably double dip, but it’s great having a reason to boot up my Switch every now and then, too.

Edit: #Halo

#24905 darthfracas   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   633 Posts   Joined 6.7 Years Ago  

darthfracas

Posted Today, 05:47 AM

Well this sucks. All my achievements from Alice: Madness Returns registered as offline. Does this happen on BC games sometimes? Now I still need 3 more for the 12th day challenge for TA. I thought I was done this morning. So sad.

It’s been known to happen. I had a couple unlock offline for me during day 5 as well. My advice is to double check you’re online with a BC title but using the 360 guide to check.

#24906 Echotech83   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   643 Posts   Joined 6.5 Years Ago  

Echotech83

Posted Today, 05:57 AM

Slightly off topic, but I know there’s a lot of multi-console users on this forum: Gris is freaking beautiful and graceful and amazing. Haven’t finished (I think I’m about half-way or 3/4 through, heard it isn’t super long anyway), and it’s just a great experience. Most beautiful game since Ori, though much different gameplay - no combat for the most part. Would be great to see it on Xbox eventually, and I’d probably double dip, but it’s great having a reason to boot up my Switch every now and then, too.
Edit: #Halo

I totally agree. Just started it today and I’m very convinced it could be displayed at an art museum as interactive art.

#halo

#24907 Ejectedbunny   Cag Bunny CAGiversary!   595 Posts   Joined 5.8 Years Ago  

Ejectedbunny

Posted Today, 05:58 AM

Anyone else having the Gamepass Quest saying you don't qualify? I have it till September of next year....

#24908 p0rn0saur   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1293 Posts   Joined 11.7 Years Ago  

p0rn0saur

Posted Today, 08:28 AM

Anyone try to intentionally co op with friends in Ashen? I know there is a lot of co op where it’s hard to hell if person or Npc but what if I wanted to co op with a specific friend? Is that possible?

Just cause I came across this looking for similar info myself, it looks like there is a bunch of hoops but sort of a password system like the Dark Souls Remasterd, but you need to be at similar story points 

http://www.ashen-gam...multiplayer-faq

#24909 p0rn0saur   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1293 Posts   Joined 11.7 Years Ago  

p0rn0saur

Posted Today, 08:32 AM

It’s been known to happen. I had a couple unlock offline for me during day 5 as well. My advice is to double check you’re online with a BC title but using the 360 guide to check.

It happens quite frequently with me and others playing the 360 BC titles on the Xbox One. It sucks because you don't seem to get a pop up that you've "gone offline", what I usually do is put myself in a "party" inside the 360 emulation dashboard and when it does it's disconnect from Xbox Live thing you'll get a notification about the party disconnecting.