* * * * * 9 votes

XBL Deals - DwG: Shadow / Tomb Raider, Child of Light, Madden 19, NBA 19, more | GwG: Overcooked, Livelock; Stuntman: Ignition

#20251 Jurai  

Posted Today, 06:32 AM

Master Chief collection could use a two disc reissue, you're screwed if you have bad internet and throw that one in

#20252 SIX min WHISTLE   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3015 Posts   Joined 6.9 Years Ago  

SIX min WHISTLE

Posted Today, 06:49 AM

Master Chief collection could use a two disc reissue, you're screwed if you have bad internet and throw that one in

Yeah, but it's probably a while away if they do one at all. A lot of updates still are on the way, and it sounds like they could be big ones. In their recent progress report, they said they have a fix ready to go for an error with how some animations play in water on Halo 4 MP maps, but they have decided to hold off on deploying it because to fix the issue the maps themselves have to be re-downloaded entirely.

The fact that they added LAN support means it would be very beneficial for people to be able to get the up to date version of the game off a disc, but the actual percentage of people using the feature has to be extremely small at this point so it might not be on the radar. For those in that situation, they could theoretically do a network transfer of the current version to update offline consoles, but I don't think this is a practical solution if more than one or two consoles need the update.

#20253 Jurai  

Posted Today, 07:43 AM

Yeah, I know they've also been evaluating pulling Reach into the collection as well, I didn't have an Xbone back when it launched but I'm pretty happy with where the collection is at this point for what I play

#20254 Sielanas  

Posted Today, 10:07 AM

Rockstar has never been too concerned about optimization, I'm not surprised it's 2 discs. Although kudos to being 2 discs instead of 1 with a massive download in order to play.

#20255 OldSlowGamer   Old Slow Gamer CAGiversary!   411 Posts   Joined 11.4 Years Ago  

OldSlowGamer

Posted Today, 02:21 PM

Amazon Warehouse has Redout for $2.89 (disc only) with free prime shipping.

https://www.amazon.c...EE7U53NWQ&psc=1

I don't know anything about this game, but for that price it's worth a few minutes of my time.

I love Redout - have it on steam as well.  I got one of these amazon warehouse finds last week but it was $4.45

It is like Wipeout on the PS4, lot of easy trophies too