* * * * * 7 votes

XBL Deals - DwG: Sniper GW 3, Oh Sir!, GRAW, more | Anime, Indies | GwG: Assault Android Cactus, Smite Gold; Virtua Fighter 5

#361 Mjkjets   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   133 Posts   Joined 5.6 Years Ago  

Posted 13 January 2018 - 03:37 AM

Don’t have FM7 yet so here ya go...

Thank you for being a part of the Halo franchise. Here is a customized Halo themed racing suit to use in Forza Motorsport 7. Redeem on your console or at Xbox.com/redeemcode. 4CG3P-QMRWR-64H9C-PHJTQ-9QF9Z

Got it. Thank You.

#362 chriscolbert   Push Me, Pull Me CAGiversary!   3095 Posts   Joined 13.1 Years Ago  

chriscolbert

Posted 13 January 2018 - 03:46 AM

Anyone still playing Homefront Revolution? Have the Revolutionary Pack preorder DLC. Like post and I'll pick someone later

https://www.youtube....h?v=Ami9vtqON_8

I'm away from my XB1 so I can't check right now, but if this was part of the deluxe bundle that was just on sale for cheap then I already have it. If not, then you can throw my name in the hat.

#363 Biggquis   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2289 Posts   Joined 8.8 Years Ago  

Posted 13 January 2018 - 03:48 AM

I just got my 3rd GTA sharkcard. I'm not sure I played 10 hours of multi-player. This is the first one that actually names the month. I played GTAV so I wonder if the system recognizes that and that's why some get shark cards. Any thoughts?

Oh so that's why it's called a creeper. I never realised it was so phallic.

Reading about that screen on the controller reminds me of how ridiculously bright the light on my Xbox controllers are. My S came with some gears of war stickers so I put them over the light. If you play in the dark every now and then it's like shinning a flashlight in your eyes.

This.  And freaking HDR gaming... I squint every single time I get a glimpse of the sun or spot/flashlight.  Amazing

#364 PatFortenbaugh   ALL GLORY TO THE GAME PASS CAGiversary!   680 Posts   Joined 11.9 Years Ago  

PatFortenbaugh

Posted 13 January 2018 - 04:12 AM

I don't think so. I haven't played GTA in almost a year and I also got a shark card

I played gta once the week it came out and I got like 4 shark codes, so I’m with ya

#365 blueArcana   Whorin' for Corin CAGiversary!   931 Posts   Joined 8.8 Years Ago  

blueArcana

Posted 13 January 2018 - 04:26 AM

Had fun with this Assassin's Creed Origins quest where I needed to steal a horse carriage from some soldiers and trying to turn it in to complete the quest was surprisingly hard:

http://xboxdvr.com/g.../video/42319390

I think I just did that mission too, and this is where the cart was

#366 SIX min WHISTLE   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2840 Posts   Joined 6.6 Years Ago  

SIX min WHISTLE

Posted 13 January 2018 - 04:45 AM

I got $5 from Game Pass thanks to the free month I snagged here. Never even looked at the requirements.

#367 SIX min WHISTLE   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2840 Posts   Joined 6.6 Years Ago  

SIX min WHISTLE

Posted 13 January 2018 - 05:02 AM

https://forums.playb...-patch-notes-4/

New patch for PUBG out now, 4.26 gigs. Highlights:

-fixed out of map exploit that was recently discovered, that allowed cheaters to easily win.

-Pistol is now tied to Up on the D-pad along with melee weapon, instead of clogging up Y making it hard to switch primaries quickly

-New control option: Aim Down Sights by holding Left Trigger instead of a quick tap, third-person zoom on Left Bumper

#368 underhanded505  

underhanded505

Posted 13 January 2018 - 05:46 AM

Thanks to all of you for posting all the amazing deals. Been lurking for about a year, this site needs to change its name, I've spent a ton more on games in said year.

PS the off topic stuff is great, forget haters. This is an almost safe place on the internet to talk games, and throw in some sports/kids/TV's/ect. And AMAZING gifs.

Forza 7 Halo suit -

7DQTW-G29QK-CP3M4-VC2T6-43PRZ.

Hope someone can use.

#369 Jaybrones   Digital Cheapass CAGiversary!   119 Posts   Joined 5.6 Years Ago  

Jaybrones

Posted 13 January 2018 - 05:49 AM

Thanks to all of you for posting all the amazing deals. Been lurking for about a year, this site needs to change its name, I've spent a ton more on games in said year.

PS the off topic stuff is great, forget haters. This is an almost safe place on the internet to talk games, and throw in some sports/kids/TV's/ect. And AMAZING gifs.

Forza 7 Halo suit -

7DQTW-G29QK-CP3M4-VC2T6-43PRZ.

Hope someone can use.

Thank you. It’s appreciated.

#370 Darthziggy  

Darthziggy

Posted 13 January 2018 - 06:04 AM

The Forza suit thing is like the bad Netflix recommendations. “I heard you like shooting aliens in the face. Here’s an outfit to tell people you like doing that while driving in virtual cars!”

Sassiness aside, here’s a couple codes for the Forza outfit since I won’t be using them.

D94YC-RFYP7-WTGC7-9VTQP-C7TFZ

PQKVK-FG6HW-MGFVC-M7VHC-79RKZ

#371 Sielanas  

Posted 13 January 2018 - 06:05 AM

In for Duke at 50. I haven't got jack for quests and I know I did a few.

#372 evful   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   475 Posts   Joined 8.7 Years Ago  

Posted 13 January 2018 - 06:11 AM

The Forza suit thing is like the bad Netflix recommendations. “I heard you like shooting aliens in the face. Here’s an outfit to tell people you like doing that while driving in virtual cars!”

Sassiness aside, here’s a couple codes for the Forza outfit since I won’t be using them.

D94YC-RFYP7-WTGC7-9VTQP-C7TFZ

PQKVK-FG6HW-MGFVC-M7VHC-79RKZ

Thanks! Grabbed the second code.

And to take a penny leave a penny here is a code for a rental of Wonder Woman from last month's quests:

VPHX6-QTDP4-M3HHH-FJTFK-CJYXZ

Edited by evful, 13 January 2018 - 06:15 AM.

#373 David Hibiki   You must be tired... CAGiversary!   11356 Posts   Joined 15.1 Years Ago  

David Hibiki

Posted 13 January 2018 - 07:19 AM

$70 for that ugly as thing. Hell no. Seriously who is going to buy that?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Me if I can get one. Haven't seen pre-order links up.

As a xbox fanboy that shit screams collectors item. Granted if they produce too many or it sells like shit then I'll have overpaid.

https://forums.playb...-patch-notes-4/

New patch for PUBG out now, 4.26 gigs. Highlights:

-fixed out of map exploit that was recently discovered, that allowed cheaters to easily win.

-Pistol is now tied to Up on the D-pad along with melee weapon, instead of clogging up Y making it hard to switch primaries quickly

-New control option: Aim Down Sights by holding Left Trigger instead of a quick tap, third-person zoom on Left Bumper

Good changes. Though I think they screwed up HDR again. Seems a bit dark in some areas. But glad I'll finally get that solo chicken dinner someday.

#374 cancerman1120   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   10528 Posts   Joined 8.4 Years Ago  

cancerman1120

Posted 13 January 2018 - 07:59 AM

I have been playing ReCore for awhile on my Game Pass and while overall I am enjoying the game there are some things that just make me scratch my head.  I am now at the "end" of the game which in my opinion is so poorly designed.  I feel like the way they set it up almost dares the player to just quit and not continue with the game. It is like the oxygen was sucked out of the room and now I feel obligated  to see this thing to the end. Otherwise the platforming is good and the combat is alright. 6.5/10

#375 Navigator2001Plus  

Navigator2001Plus

Posted 13 January 2018 - 08:18 AM

I have been playing ReCore for awhile on my Game Pass and while overall I am enjoying the game there are some things that just make me scratch my head.

A good lice treatment should take care of that.

#376 CaseX   CAG addict CAGiversary!   2067 Posts   Joined 7.9 Years Ago  

Posted 13 January 2018 - 08:21 AM

I have been playing ReCore for awhile on my Game Pass and while overall I am enjoying the game there are some things that just make me scratch my head.  I am now at the "end" of the game which in my opinion is so poorly designed.  I feel like the way they set it up almost dares the player to just quit and not continue with the game. It is like the oxygen was sucked out of the room and now I feel obligated  to see this thing to the end. Otherwise the platforming is good and the combat is alright. 6.5/10

Yeah, I almost wanted to quit at the last part.  I felt like the game had a lot of good ideas, story-wise and gameplay-wise, but the actual execution of those were poorly done.  The writers and whoever conceptualized the gameplay did a great job.  I enjoyed a lot of the platforming puzzles.  But they should've had other people design and program it.

#377 xbox_man   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   713 Posts   Joined 6.1 Years Ago  

Posted 13 January 2018 - 02:11 PM

In Australia Microsoft Rewards has taken out the option to get the 1 year Game Pass. Is this the same for other countries or is Australia Microsoft Rewards just treating us poor like usual.

#378 captbrannigan  

captbrannigan

Posted 13 January 2018 - 02:20 PM

Nice just got a $5 xbox gift card message. Saying I completed my December Game Pass Quest...whatever the hell that was lol

I got a $5 code as well, and I swear the fine print said the consolation prizes had a $10 value...

#379 Gurren Lagann   Who Da Hell Do You Think I Am CAGiversary!   2685 Posts   Joined 6.7 Years Ago  

Gurren Lagann

Posted 13 January 2018 - 02:42 PM

In Australia Microsoft Rewards has taken out the option to get the 1 year Game Pass. Is this the same for other countries or is Australia Microsoft Rewards just treating us poor like usual.

Yes,someone had noted this about a week ago that they took down the 12 month redemption and replaced it with 3 months.

#380 dennisb407   Banned Banned   5420 Posts   Joined 10.2 Years Ago  

dennisb407

Posted 13 January 2018 - 02:45 PM

I got a $5 code as well, and I swear the fine print said the consolation prizes had a $10 value...

Fine print where?

#381 capndan   It's for your health! CAGiversary!   87 Posts   Joined 8.9 Years Ago  

Posted 13 January 2018 - 03:00 PM

Achievement aficionados! Random question, of no great import. I noticed on the achievement leaderboard for the month it's not tracking my non-bc 360 games in the total. Has this always been the case?

#382 darthfracas   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   414 Posts   Joined 6.3 Years Ago  

darthfracas

Posted 13 January 2018 - 03:24 PM

Achievement aficionados! Random question, of no great import. I noticed on the achievement leaderboard for the month it's not tracking my non-bc 360 games in the total. Has this always been the case?

i believe so. I’ve seen the same question raised over at TrueAchivememts periodically since the leaderboards were live on the X1.

#383 nadohawk   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   997 Posts   Joined 8.3 Years Ago  

Posted 13 January 2018 - 03:28 PM

It tracked BC games for you?

One thing I noticed is my total Gamerscore is now a whole number instead of the odd numbers because of those a-hole developers.

#384 Doctor Zod  

Doctor Zod

Posted 13 January 2018 - 03:41 PM

Yeah, since when did it start tracking achievements for BC games?

#385 ubiquetous  

ubiquetous

Posted 13 January 2018 - 04:25 PM

As long as I've been playing bc games (about a year ) achievements from bc games have been included in my gs total.

But I haven't been able to see progress or specific achievements from the Xbox one UI. However, if I'm in the bc game itself on my X1 I can access the X360 interface and see which achievements I've completed and which I have yet to complete.

Had there been a UI update that allows otherwise?

#386 pittsnoggle   Lord CAGiversary!   4228 Posts   Joined 4.6 Years Ago  

pittsnoggle

Posted 13 January 2018 - 05:01 PM

I don't believe any 360 games count towards the leaderboards, I think they did however on older versions of the dashboard

#387 Ejectedbunny   Cag Bunny CAGiversary!   582 Posts   Joined 5.4 Years Ago  

Ejectedbunny

Posted 13 January 2018 - 05:25 PM

Sorry for the delay on my constant giveaway. I've been called into work on my days off and have currently been stuck at the office since yesterday due to the snow storm on the east coast.

I'm hoping to have it up by early next week!

I'm sitting on about 30 codes (ps4 and xb1) at the moment. But more are always welcome. I managed to get some more gears codes as well as some Steep dlc and Army of 2 dlc codes. Not able to send anything out as they are at home currently.

Hope everyone is having an awesome January! Thanks for this weeks deals as always Bloomy!

edit: I will give away codes once I have my entire list ready! Everything is mixed up and I need to go through codes still!

#388 Masters_93  

Masters_93

Posted 13 January 2018 - 05:56 PM

The Canadian version also had the 12 month Game Pass removed as well as the Microsoft Gift Cards. 

#389 mundial1345   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   329 Posts   Joined 7.9 Years Ago  

mundial1345

Posted 13 January 2018 - 05:57 PM

Sorry for the delay on my constant giveaway. I've been called into work on my days off and have currently been stuck at the office since yesterday due to the snow storm on the east coast.
I'm hoping to have it up by early next week!

I'm sitting on about 30 codes (ps4 and xb1) at the moment. But more are always welcome. I managed to get some more gears codes as well as some Steep dlc and Army of 2 dlc codes. Not able to send anything out as they are at home currently.

Hope everyone is having an awesome January! Thanks for this weeks deals as always Bloomy!

Ejected bunny is the best could I have the steep dlc please?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#390 davemoseley  

davemoseley

Posted 13 January 2018 - 06:17 PM

Hope someone can get some use out of these:

Gears Of War racing suit for Forza 7:  (guess the 11th digit - hint: it's a number)

TH7TM-9V49G-?7DTJ-MKTC2-QK4PZ

Warframe Vectis Sniper Rifle and Vectis Tekelu Skin:

FN6B-8RML-MLH6-GM2N

Halo Warthog in Forza Horizon 3:  (I don't know if this is something every has, as apparently I never redeemed the code but get the message "It looks like you already have this."  Just installed the game for the first time last week, haven't played yet.)

7FY3V-Y3GDW-X33JF-JW6GP-2QKXZ

Halo Wars 2 Avatar T-shirts:

(Male) GONE

(Female) 3GGWT-DPC43-RK2H4-VVW7V-YW4QZ

Forza 6 - Fallout 4 Chryslus Rocket 69 sports car:

GONE