* * * * * 7 votes

XBL Deals - Ultimate Game Sale | DwG: Marvel UA, PvZ:GW2, Fe, more | Anime | GwG: Death^2, Assault Android Cactus; Splinter Cell Conviction

#12031 Bizzquik   TheBizz CAGiversary!   2015 Posts   Joined 7.8 Years Ago  

Posted 20 June 2018 - 05:31 PM

I wonder if MW2 is being kept out of the BC program because of the No Russian mission.

Popular rumor is that it's being remastered.

2019: Last Chance For Current-Gen Remasters!

2020: Get Ready For New-Gen Re-Remasters!

#12032 flybrione   Guitar Solo CAGiversary!   3189 Posts   Joined 14.4 Years Ago  

Posted 20 June 2018 - 05:34 PM

Just saw that Nine Parchments on sale for $10. Picked it up with some credit.

#12033 PatFortenbaugh   ALL GLORY TO THE GAME PASS CAGiversary!   688 Posts   Joined 11.9 Years Ago  

PatFortenbaugh

Posted 20 June 2018 - 05:47 PM

I don't remember ever winning, but I already have the game so please just give it to someone else.

Enjoy next lucky person and thank you op for the awesome stuff.

OP can you see if I did win before now I'm curious.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Huh you're right, could'a sword you did oh well

rerolled the number and got #30

sooooooooooo Praxus07 is the new winner!

send me your GT and I'll send it over 

And to everyone else,

You rarely win, but sometimes you do.

#12034 TurkeyOnRye   Hey? Is this velvet? CAGiversary!   1428 Posts   Joined 14.4 Years Ago  

TurkeyOnRye

Posted 20 June 2018 - 07:40 PM

RIP Big Van Vader :(

Used to be the scariest wrestler I'd ever seen when I was a kid.  He terrified me.  I was scared to death he was going to maul Sting.  That's how you know he was good.

#12035 Gurren Lagann   Who Da Hell Do You Think I Am CAGiversary!   2686 Posts   Joined 6.7 Years Ago  

Gurren Lagann

Posted 20 June 2018 - 07:43 PM

And to everyone else,

Praxus07! Are fucking kidding me! Jk congrats and may the odds ever be in your favor.

#12036 tribalnoise   Official Threadkiller CAGiversary!   1654 Posts   Joined 11.5 Years Ago  

tribalnoise

Posted 20 June 2018 - 07:46 PM

And to everyone else,

Praxus07 hates everything, including winning. Roll again.

#12037 Bloomy   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   4510 Posts   Joined 12.0 Years Ago  

Posted 20 June 2018 - 08:01 PM

For Mixer's 1 year anniversary, they are offering a 1 month channel subscription and up to 90 days of a Pro subscription if you sign in between today and the end of the 28th and reach at least level 10 on your account.

https://blog.mixer.c...c-049a930ac195/

https://blog.mixer.com/mixer1year/

It looks like the 90 days Pro sub for Mixer from the above promotion has come through.  I noticed I was Pro and was trying to figure out how I got it.

The above links don't work anymore, but the one below does.  The note on the free subs is toward the bottom of the page, and mentions that they weren't able to grant the Pro subs right away, but the channel subs did go through on the June 1 and expire on July 1.

https://blog.mixer.c...ixer-community/

#12038 captbrannigan  

captbrannigan

Posted 20 June 2018 - 10:18 PM

Thing is, MS doesn't considers it a "problem". That's why we've never had a proper "solution". I think it has to do with the way the Xbox Store is structured in contrast to the 360 marketplace.

We need to get the people that were meme-ing on every BC post to release CoD Black Ops 2, to start spamming about purchasing 360 games with credit. If they really want BC to be a core part of the platform, they need to get the store fixed.

Nier Automata looks cool and I almost want to buy it to support these games coming to Xbox Town, but my backlog and Dark Souls addiction say to wait.

That Darkest Dungeon DLC looks cool, announce an Xbox release date damnit! Also, just release it now!

#12039 braiiins  

Posted 20 June 2018 - 11:53 PM

Nier Automata looks cool and I almost want to buy it to support these games coming to Xbox Town, but my backlog and Dark Souls addiction say to wait.

I'm going back and forth on nier and the crew 2. Would probably play both of them on release but can't make up my mind. I have the credit, but I also have the backlog. Just have heard such good things about nier and agree with supporting it to show similar games coming to xbox wouldn't be a waste.

#12040 Bloomy   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   4510 Posts   Joined 12.0 Years Ago  

Posted 20 June 2018 - 11:59 PM

Phantom Markza and Syndrome Enforcer in the Gears stream tonight.

https://live.gearsofwar.com/

#12041 Reedus  

Posted 21 June 2018 - 12:01 AM

New releases for today:

:xb1: Grab The Bottle

New pre-orders:

:xb1: What The Box?

:xb1: Warhammer: Vermintide 2 - Premium Edition (BETA now available)

#12042 Bloomy   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   4510 Posts   Joined 12.0 Years Ago  

Posted 21 June 2018 - 12:06 AM

Phantom Markza is live - 1 retweet.

#12043 Antarael Dulacre   Royal Dhampire CAGiversary!   2501 Posts   Joined 6.4 Years Ago  

Antarael Dulacre

Posted 21 June 2018 - 12:24 AM

Am I regular?

You maybe, but are also too late. Already gave it away, sorry. =/

#12044 Bloomy   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   4510 Posts   Joined 12.0 Years Ago  

Posted 21 June 2018 - 12:55 AM

Syndrome Enforcer is live - 1 retweet.

#12045 jdawgg76   RIP Stan the Man CAGiversary!   4684 Posts   Joined 11.4 Years Ago  

Posted 21 June 2018 - 12:56 AM

Phantom Markza is live - 1 retweet.

For me that one was available when i logged in and the other was given after one tweet

#12046 Bloomy   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   4510 Posts   Joined 12.0 Years Ago  

Posted 21 June 2018 - 01:01 AM

For me that one was available when i logged in and the other was given after one tweet

I think they make some of the retweet ones a straight claim after a while.  But you never know how long they might have some of them up.

#12047 wampler13   That's just ,like, your opinion, man! CAGiversary!   496 Posts   Joined 9.2 Years Ago  

Posted 21 June 2018 - 01:06 AM

I'm going back and forth on nier and the crew 2. Would probably play both of them on release but can't make up my mind. I have the credit, but I also have the backlog. Just have heard such good things about nier and agree with supporting it to show similar games coming to xbox wouldn't be a waste.

Crew 2 open beta is available to download now and opens tomorrow.

#12048 jdawgg76   RIP Stan the Man CAGiversary!   4684 Posts   Joined 11.4 Years Ago  

Posted 21 June 2018 - 01:36 AM

I think they make some of the retweet ones a straight claim after a while.  But you never know how long they might have some of them up.

Yeah, when I claimed it right away the second one wasn't open yet.  After claiming was done the second was available.  Must have hit it just right.

Thanks!!!

#12049 bsc11  

Posted 21 June 2018 - 01:53 AM

MW3 had been on sale multiple times at $10. 

Damn, didn't know this! When I check store parser and see a game on sale for a percentage more than it was already on sale, my rule is usually to say screw that and wait for it to eventually go to the lower price. I couldn't find the game on store parser so had no idea its already been cheaper, guess I should have figured but thought $15 was a deal for a new BC game. Oh well.

#12050 RedPandaKids  

RedPandaKids

Posted 21 June 2018 - 01:56 AM

Anyone have any suggestions for a guide or place to go for starting dark souls?

#12051 lilytrabbit   404: Tag Not Found CAGiversary!   263 Posts   Joined 9.2 Years Ago  

lilytrabbit

Posted 21 June 2018 - 02:20 AM

https://www.gamesrad...ls-walkthrough/

I'd recommend doing a blind playthrough on the first playthrough.

#12052 RedPandaKids  

RedPandaKids

Posted 21 June 2018 - 02:25 AM

https://www.gamesrad...ls-walkthrough/

I'd recommend doing a blind playthrough on the first playthrough.

Thanks. I want to be somewhat blind but I’ve had a hard time finding tips and information that I want to know. I like having a plan I terms of character type and stats.

#12053 braiiins  

Posted 21 June 2018 - 02:41 AM

Thanks. Just redownloaded it. Was in the closed beta, which I thought was the open beta. Will have to play some more and try to make up my mind. Have an X and 4K TV now, so looking forward to seeing it.

#12054 lilytrabbit   404: Tag Not Found CAGiversary!   263 Posts   Joined 9.2 Years Ago  

lilytrabbit

Posted 21 June 2018 - 02:56 AM

Thanks. I want to be somewhat blind but I’ve had a hard time finding tips and information that I want to know. I like having a plan I terms of character type and stats.

Depending on the build you want you can pick a build at the beginning and then change it to your liking as you play. I'd also check the Reddit Darksouls board they have some good help there.

#12055 chnandler_bong   Unofficial CAG Headless Mad Comber of Comb Mountain CAGiversary!   9569 Posts   Joined 7.8 Years Ago  

chnandler_bong

Posted 21 June 2018 - 03:16 AM

Free Steam game, for one day only:

https://store.steamp...nd_Soldiers_HD/

header.jpg

#12056 braiiins  

Posted 21 June 2018 - 03:40 AM

So if I never got the mixpot should bother messaging customer service? Has anyone had luck with that or do they give a BS response?

My roommate just saw the message and preorder for outer wilds and I never got it. I put it on his xbox half an hour after putting it on my xbox so it's weird that one of us got it and not the other.

#12057 kcobra22  

Posted 21 June 2018 - 03:51 AM

So if I never got the mixpot should bother messaging customer service? Has anyone had luck with that or do they give a BS response?

the FAQ says to make a post in this section and then they'll message you on Xbox Live when they get to your post.

#12058 Z-Saber   Dancing is about butts now CAGiversary!   5910 Posts   Joined 13.5 Years Ago  

Posted 21 June 2018 - 03:52 AM

Their FAQ says to go to Xbox.com/mixpot. Leads to a part of their forum, and it's full of similar posts. I just posted there tonight and haven't heard anything

cobra'd

#12059 braiiins  

Posted 21 June 2018 - 04:05 AM

Their FAQ says to go to Xbox.com/mixpot. Leads to a part of their forum, and it's full of similar posts. I just posted there tonight and haven't heard anything
cobra'd

Just made a post myself.

I had to contact them about a month ago because I mistyped my email address in the redemption pop up on the rewards page (just email it to the email linked to my account) and I remember it took a couple of days for them to respond.

#12060 pun123   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2842 Posts   Joined 13.0 Years Ago  

Posted 21 June 2018 - 05:14 AM

If you want a copy of this, most Redbox have them for 4.99