Target Ad 1/14 - 1/20

instagram

Banned
i broke into target ceos mansion and snuck sleeping pills and other things in his drink. i used prosthetics so that i can look exactly like him i used his id card to sneak in without issue. i was able to not only get next weeks ad but the next 10 ads, but they r encumcrypted with sophisticumated software that will b cummed on very soon and b posted shortly #yourwelcum

- Kirby Battle Royale (3DS) - $39.99

thats it

Last edited by a moderator:
"that will b cummed on very soon" this part was highly unnecessary... the rest is OK!

$24.99 on Blu-ray; $29.99 on Ultra HD Blu-ray

Spoiler: whenever this dude posts an ad, that means you can find the original post on blu-ray.com’s Blu-ray deals forum. Case in point...
This. I don't know what's more annoying his immature stories or the fact he doesn't give credit where credit is due.

It'd be nice if the mods silenced him again.

This. I don't know what's more annoying his immature stories or the fact he doesn't give credit where credit is due.

It'd be nice if the mods silenced him again.
that person got it from a website that got it from me you crybaby nincumpoop wipe those pathetic tears away

i risk my life daily to supply everyone with ads - im an ad dealer. i give it to cag for free cus i luv this cummunity

that person got it from a website that got it from me you crybaby nincumpoop wipe those pathetic tears away

i risk my life daily to supply everyone with ads - im an ad dealer. i give it to cag for free cus i luv this cummunity
Until they stop posting them again and you don't have anything.

WTF is this guy talkin about?

Is this like humor/ous to this little fukc? Cuz it sounds like a 14 year old who just learned the word prosthetics and needed an excuse to try to use it in a sentence......like I’m still typing because it’s not amusing, it’s confusing

Like are you on dex or meth, and you just can’t wait for the ad so you lost it, and this delusion was so interesting to your dopamine flooded brain that you thought you’d post this in between rounds for call of duty?

I know you’re tweaking Along ya speed freak
Driving that train , high on c0keaine
Casey Jones you better watch that speed

Go to rehab

Keep the change ya filthy animal
thats it
/thread

(Please “like” my comment if you think he’s not funny,I’m curious)

This polesitter LITERALLY is a personification if why I insisted we privatize the forum after ps4 dropped
I’m still right and u know it kid

WTF is this guy talkin about?
Is this like humor/ous to this little fukc? Cuz it sounds like a 14 year old who just learned the word prosthetics and needed an excuse to try to use it in a sentence......like I’m still typing because it’s not amusing, it’s confusing
Like are you on dex or meth, and you just can’t wait for the ad so you lost it, and this delusion was so interesting to your dopamine flooded brain that you thought you’d post this in between rounds for call of duty?
I know you’re tweaking Along ya speed freak
Driving that train , high on c0keaine
Casey Jones you better watch that speed
Go to rehab
Keep the change ya filthy animal thats it
/thread
(Please “like” my comment if you think he’s not funny,I’m curious)
This polesitter LITERALLY is a personification if why I insisted we privatize the forum after ps4 dropped
I’m still right and u know it kid
9TK7zZv.gif

Does this site have any mods left?
HONESTLY
all kidding aside, and for once I’m not inserting unintelligible subtext or obscure ambiguities
+1 as always Confucius has succinctly said what I’ve been wondering for many months

I used to contribute many many deals, many many times a year....now I stay for sometimes a good discussion or insight as I trust some member veterans opinions but aside from that there was a ridiculous influx of newbie trolls who joined during Black Friday of ps4, when someone basically Leaked our community to slickdeals or whatever it was....and our exploits and glitches soon died, and so did our quality control (which is only why I said to make invite only by member invite that is, not to be a dick, and I said that back then just as diplomatically .....)

But now this shit from a guy with 7 posts, no deal contributions and wasting bandwidth ...and this thread is still up.....

Idk man,...,but I still come back thinking I might see a switch deal, the only deal is the eshop and buying with GCU...SO anyway, long live Nintendo

ANYONE ON SPLATOON 2 PLEASE FRIEND ME AND LETS ATTEMPT TO TRY THE NINTENDO NETWORK APP PARTY CHAT

if anyone wants ? Msg me or reply in Nintendo thread
Thx

bread's done
Back