* * * - - 2 votes

Razer CES Appreciation Sale Thread

#1 Ferrari Racer   Banned CAGiversary!   6685 Posts   Joined 7.2 Years Ago  

Ferrari Racer

Posted 11 January 2018 - 01:12 AM

I felt bad for posting this last minute last year so I'm going to post it early this time.

For the past few years Razer has done a promotion around CES where you can get 1 item 50% off on their website (excludes a few things including systems). Usually works on both new and used items. You must have a Razer ID/Insider account(free) to receive a code.

This hasn't been officially announced yet but the codes to gain access to the sale became available January 12th last year. You had to sign up as a Razer member before the 6:00pm PST on January 13th last year or you couldn't get a code, so do it soon if you haven't. The sale officially started January 17th last year.

You can get the code at the Razer Insider Forums. Here is a link to last years promotion - https://insider.raze...on-event.19519/

I will update this thread once the 2018 sale is official

EDIT: It turns out for the first time in 7 years, Razer did not get nominated for Best of CES. This might mean no sale and if nothing is announced by this weekend, I'll shut down the thread.

#2 Micadelic   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   90 Posts   Joined 12.2 Years Ago  

Posted 11 January 2018 - 04:45 AM

Aww thanks bro I almost forgot this was approaching i want a fight stick

#3 Onyxmeth   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   369 Posts   Joined 9.2 Years Ago  

Onyxmeth

Posted 11 January 2018 - 05:04 AM

Aww thanks bro I almost forgot this was approaching i want a fight stick

Yeah this is the cheapest way to get a quality fight stick. $100 for an Atrox or Pandora. Anyone hoping to dive into Dragonball Z Fighters or SFV Arcade Edition this year should really jump at this sale.

#4 Midori Monkey  

Midori Monkey

Posted 11 January 2018 - 06:53 AM

Thanks for the thread! I was wondering when it was this year and then completely forgot to check.  I hope they still do a sale this year.  :cry:

#5 Ferrari Racer   Banned CAGiversary!   6685 Posts   Joined 7.2 Years Ago  

Ferrari Racer

Posted 11 January 2018 - 12:04 PM

There's officially no sale

CEO response on the Insider forum

"New While Project Linda has swept a whole host of awards, the judges this year decided not to nominate any of our products for the official show awards. As such, we will not be running the celebration sale. Sorry about it!"

https://insider.raze...e-of-ces.29794/