* * * * * 3 votes

「Just the non-paid items」 ~ Get the leftovers ~

#38 Ejectedbunny   Cag Bunny CAGiversary!   608 Posts   Joined 6.4 Years Ago  

Ejectedbunny

Posted 25 January 2018 - 01:38 PM

*after seeing preview list*

Well......... there goes at least a weeks paycheck.....I'm looking at you fatboy and Vulgarism!

Hey Dv8 are you still in Japan! any chance of you picking up a copy of the new digimon game (Story Sleuth Hackers Memory) on the Vita with english subs?

Link

I'd rather pay a cag than Play Asia. Even willing to pay before you buy if need be.

#40 dv8mad   Fulfilling CAGiversary!   6508 Posts   Joined 12.2 Years Ago  

Posted 27 January 2018 - 02:02 AM

I think that's the Asian release which, surprisingly, does not ever get released in Japan. I'm not sure why they release Asian versions (which typically include English) in places like China for example, but not Japan. I assume it's to keep people buying Japanese items which are comparatively overpriced, but the lack of English releases here sure does suck!

That said, if you ever do need things actually from Japan, please go to dv8CAG.com and I will help you out!

#54 dv8mad   Fulfilling CAGiversary!   6508 Posts   Joined 12.2 Years Ago  

Posted 28 January 2018 - 06:59 AM

Someone went spoiler crazy and broke part of the list. I will fix it later...

Also, if we are lucky, we may have one more person taking part!  Hmmm? Why does it smell like bacon in here?  :-k

Recent blog entries on this topic

Photo

Lowball REVITALIZATION Event! ~ One Ball to Rule Them All

By dv8mad in dv8mad's Blog, on 13 January 2018 - 01:43 AM

Hello CAG Pals, Once again, I am coming to you with a lowball, but this time, I want to invite some others to take part as well. I know there are plenty of you that are "old school" CAGs and are well aware of the lowball format. HOwever, for those of you new to the game... It seems, that over the past few years, the lowball forum has languished...

Read Full Entry →