Best Buy $10 savings code from pickup deal last year

Only placed 2 orders and got 2 codes. Regretting not placing a third order now (even though I've certainly spent enough).

Got 2 of the 3 so far. Might not get the 3rd because the 3rd eshop card was not activated properly and I had to have it swapped out.

Hmmmmmm since these are basically gift cards. Can you buy something for $30 or so and then return it and ask them to put it on a new gift card. Thus preventing it from expiring.

Got nothing yet...I placed 3 orders in like the last few days of the promo...only BBY email I got today is my shipping notification for my free xbox game after chatting with them yesterday about the new promo for the free xbox game with xb1x purchase without doing a return/rebuy

I had picked up an order, that I later returned because didn't need, and received one
Oooooo so we can return all our stuff and still get free moolah?!?! Oh my! Lol :whee:

I had placed 4 pickup orders during the time period, I cancelled the 2nd order tho lol but placed a 4th order to be safe lol. Nothing here yet tho prolly coz I ordered near the end of the promo

Last edited by a moderator:
Got all 3 of mine. I ordered 3 $10 psn cards for this. Basically got my money back and $30 of psn credit for free!

bread's done
Back