(OOS) SNES Classic Amazon/ Gamestop $79.99

Amazon removed it from my cart, reloaded the page and was able to add it and buy it! 

Last edited by a moderator:
1303-and-itsgone.jpg

Nintendo is delivering on its promises.  Waiting on a NES Classic restock.  Hopefully it will come packed with 2 controllers with longer cords.  

Nintendo is delivering on its promises. Waiting on a NES Classic restock. Hopefully it will come packed with 2 controllers with longer cords.
Yeah, they may charge the SNES rate, but I think including two controllers is the better way to go(and what they should have done from the start).

Though I know it's no guarantee, I did manage to get on the waitlist (after it went OOS just before I had one click to finalize my order *sob* :D).

Have others previously on the waitlist manage to get a notification for more restock in the past? A little hope would be nice, I'm not banking on it ;D

Though I know it's no guarantee, I did manage to get on the waitlist (after it went OOS just before I had one click to finalize my order *sob* :D).

Have others previously on the waitlist manage to get a notification for more restock in the past? A little hope would be nice, I'm not banking on it ;D
Yep, it's happened before.

I didn't even get a notification :/ Well, congrats to those who did get it, though. I have a couple friends who can hopefully get me one this week, so I wish each of you also still hunting the best of luck!

Istocknow.com, seriously, if you haven't gotten one yet you either don't want one or live in North Dakota.
True.

Can't believe people are still having a hard time finding these.

Stock might be limited but I see at least 4 a week at local Best Buy and Targets.

I think I saw a single NES Classic when it was released.

> Add OOS to title: check
> Remove "IN STOCK NOW" from title: action pending

Don't mind me. Just complainin.

I ended up buying a US one from a local Best Buy and had a like new UK one listed in trading and got no bites.  I ended up returning the US one and keeping the UK version because I didn't want both.  Now people are still having issues finding one.  

Makes no sense.

I've never seen one on SoCal shelves, and certainly never seen a mountain of them like some photos.  Although I'm sure I'd see more than a few if I went to Frank and Son's this weekend.

At least 2 of my local targets have had them in stock in the Nintendo case the last 2 days...

Edit: Make that 3 of my local Targets... The 3rd one I walked into today had 3 in the case, as well...

I was able to secure one through Amazon on this deal but am wary because they have not shipped it yet. I typically get a notice by now. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Have you seen the site? If I can find it, anyone can. If you have a Gamestop, there's a very good chance you can get a store transfer. I've done it with more expensive systems before.
Yeah, and it still took me three weeks of solid searching and driving around before I got lucky and stumbled across a Walmart that hid their entire stock behind closed doors because that site is entirely inaccurate. Thinking that everyone in the country is in the same situation as you is asinine.

"If I can find it, everyone can find it."

What a self centered world view.
I won’t argue these are high in demand, but compared to the NES classic yeah they’re a lot easier. NES classics almost always sold for double-triple their amount, SNES classics are going for near MSRP on eBay. Heck I saw an SNES classic fort at my local Best Buy a week or 2 ago

SNES classic scalping prices are borderline unprofitable depending on how much sales tax you have to pay. NES classic was definitely in much, much higher demand

I was able walk into Target and get the last one a couple of weeks ago. A friend of mine has been trying to find one in stock  at any store and can't do it. He is getting close to buying off of CL for $100.  How accurate is brickseek?  I can't get the Target to work with the SNES classic and the website says all sold out and the stores don't have any but the Walmart one does and I called the 2 that BS said they had in stock and one lady said they don't have any and the other store said they were supposed to get some but the truck never came. I called Best Buy and the operator told me no stores are scheduled to get anymore shipments in according to the computer.  Gamestops in my whole district are sold out.

Well considering "N" hasn't announced ending it yet, I would recommend just continuing to search locally on a regular basis. If it's not going anywhere, why pay a cent over retail? 

I haven't seen any locally, but I've never really looked either. I have had several chances to get one online, due to CAG. So for those still looking, just be patient and put in some work, and you'll get one sooner or later. If the wait is to much, just pay the mark-up and be done with it.

I had no idea the SNES classics were still so hard to find....weve had multiple units at my Best Buy since the beginning of 2018. For anyone still looking, try calling your local Best Buy! You might be surprised. If anyone lives near Algonquin, IL, we had 5+ at my store when I left last night.

Just call your local Gamestop people. I went to get buy Infamous 2 and I saw 2 SNES Classics sitting behind the counter so I bought one for a friend.

it took a full 2 hours to go out of stock. I guess shipping sucks (~$8) and  SAVER coupon was not applicable.

This lead me to think there will soon be a smal surplus on almost every store. No scalper is buying now seeing as the profit margin is relatively small now. Nobody should be paying more than $100 for this.

The scalpers are retreating.

bread's done
Back