[OOS online, YMMV in store] Xenoblade Chronicles Switch Pro Controller in Stock at Best Buy

Ugliest controller, ever. I just... I can't even....

And I LOVE all things Xenoblade. Well, apparently not all things.

Last edited by a moderator:
The D-Pad on this controller is slightly slightly better than the regular Pro controller according to reviews.  

The D-Pad on this controller is slightly slightly better than the regular Pro controller according to reviews.
All recently made Switch pro controllers have better d-pads than the launch ones. I bought a new regular pro controller a couple weeks ago and the d-pad is much better than my launch one. So it’s not just this model

I tried to purchase it for over an hour and it kept saying it wasn’t available to ship, even though it was adding it to the cart :( oh well. I’m waiting for somewhere to have it in stock...

If only it was red instead of pink... Did they have leftover parts from Splatoon controllers? I thought the color scheme for Xeno was red. Ugh...

I actually really like the look of this controller...And I'm pretty sure the pink is supposed to be the same color as the girl/sword in the game.

bread's done
Back