CAGcast #530: Tatoothine

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
The gang talks Nintendo Labo, NPDs, Fortnite, and oh so much more!
Download (1 hr 16 minutes) - iTunes - Google Play - Stitcher - RSS  - YouTube

Today's show is brought to you by Harrys. Please visit http://www.harrys.com/cag to get to get $5 off your order!

Show Linkage/Notes:
Intro - DEBBIE GIBSON - Electric Youth (Shep Pettibone's Deep House Mix)
Outro - Valentines Day Carvel Commercia
RSS - Full CAGcast Catalog
CAGcast on YouTube
Facebook
Please submit your show questions via CAGbag or Twitter.

Last edited by a moderator:
Throw those teeth out!

Recently my Mom has been de-cluttering a lifetime of minor hoarding, mostly by handing me shopping bags full of my childhood stuff and for every piece of childhood treasure - are bags and bags of crap. The worst of which was this envelope wrapped in a zip lock bag that contained a disgusting bright yellow chunky powder that smelled absolutely toxic. That's right, "baby teeth". Just thinking about this again is making me retch. 

"This is about shooting water up your ass."

Sold.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who ass-shots their tide pods, too.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not an expert, but keeping old teeth doesn't seem sanitary. I recall receiving a small plastic box with my teeth in it. They seemed to decay over time. 

I agree with you guys on the Nintendo Labo. It doesn't seem very durable. Also, having cardboard shells just lying around doesn't appeal to me. They don't look cool to display, either. Kids may still like it, but I'm not sure if it'll really do much in the long term for them. 

Wombat, my winter non-gym workout strategy. Watch your TV shows. Every 5-10 minutes do 10-20 pushups, squats, or other calisthenics to the best of your ability. After a couple of shows you feel the burn.

Regarding home exercise equipment. Instead of a treadmill, you should consider a rowing machine. Not only do they give a good cardio workout like a treadmill, but they also build up your muscles, not as well as weights but if you want 1 easy thing do then it works on nearly your entire body.

The high end ones are $700-1000, but there are lots of low-mid range rowers that seem fine on amazon with good reviews in the $200-400 range. Get one that uses magnetic resistance instead of air if you want to watch TV while doing it. The magnetic ones are quiet, air is loud.

We joined a local community center with a nice gym. It was very reasonably priced for the whole family.

I love the NPD reports! Any chance of just going down the list from 10 to 1? Love your commentary on it all as well.

bread's done
Back