Best Buy Ad 1/21-1/27

tyrok

CAGiversary!
New Releases:

• :ps4:VR The Inpatient $39.99 (Available Tuesday)
  • :xb1: :ps4: Dragon Ball FighterZ $59.99 (Available Friday)
    Free Future Trunks Funko Pop Vinyl with purchase
  • Save $15 on 6 Months of Xbox Live with purchase of Dragon Ball FighterZ

[*]:xb1: :ps4: Monster Hunter: World $59.99 (Available Friday)
  • Free Steelbook with purchase

Everything Else:

• New 2DS XL Pikachu Edition $159.99 (Available Friday)
  • PlayStation 4 1TB Console $299.99
  • Save $10 on select Xbox One Wireless Controllers
  • Save $10 on 3 or 6 Months of Xbox Live with purchase of an Xbox One Wireless Controller
  • 20% Off Insigniga Charging Solutions for PS4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch
  • Save $20-$30 on select Turtle Beach Headsets
New Release Blu-ray Available Tuesday:

• Geostorm $22.99
  • Jigsaw $19.99 Save $3
  • Jigsaw Only @ BB Steelbook $24.99 Save $3
  • Jigsaw 4K $24.99 Save $5
  • Thank You For Your Service $19.99 Save $5
  • The Killing of a Sacred Deer $19.99
  • Groundhog Day 4K (Only @ BB) $19.99 Save $5 + $5 My Best Buy Rewards
  • Cloverfield 4K $27.99
  • 10 Cloverfield Lane 4K $27.99

Last edited by a moderator:
I don’t get monster hunter world even after playing the beta. So you go hunt a single monster and then repeat? You can do bigger ones with people online but is there more to it than this?

"20% Off Insignia Charging Solutions for PS4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch"

I wonder if this includes the Insignia Switch dock?
While the dock does technically charge controllers, it's referring to actual controller docks and the Switch car charger. :p

Hoping they have some $10 movies like in Target ad still. Gotta use those $10 credit.
Yeah, still looking for something good to spend my $10 credits on. I can't keep buying games and adding to my backlog, but there aren't many movies I'm looking to buy.

I don’t get monster hunter world even after playing the beta. So you go hunt a single monster and then repeat? You can do bigger ones with people online but is there more to it than this?
that's pretty much been the monster hunter formula since day 1. It is an interesting game but personally I've tried to play as many of them to see which one stuck but I end up getting bored as it truly is a grind fest as you will be hunting the same monsters over and over just to get a new weapon.

Don't y'all ever talk shit about Groundhog Day! I'll be picking up the 4K for sure as it's my favorite Bill Murray movie of all-time. The 4K is supposesly a major upgrade over the regular blu-ray too, especially since it was shot on film.

Yeah I'll support the Groundhog Day deal since they are tying in with RZ points. I've been saying for years they need to do this with more movies, even new releases bc I know I buy a movie just about every week!

Not a SINGLE gaming deal? Could've at least matched Amazon's $20 The Evil Within 2. Guess BB's done trying until Black Friday 2018

Yeah I'll support the Groundhog Day deal since they are tying in with RZ points. I've been saying for years they need to do this with more movies, even new releases bc I know I buy a movie just about every week!
Sony is the only one who seems to do it as the only otger movies I recall that did this was AFGM and CEotTK.

well the savings codes have been sent if you bought 150 gc in dec...hope there's something good to buy...man the weekly ad is taking forever to update on their site

Got Dragon Quest Heroes II for $16 with GCU and a few movies. This week is not terrible!

Count me as another one that picked up Dragon Quest Heroes II for $15.99 after GCU.  Also the Prey steelbook combo is $19.99 after GCU.  Good way to spend a few of those $10 reward gift cards.

FO4 GOTY on sale for $40, which isn't all that exciting by itself, BUT add in one of those $10 certs from last month, and now I'm looking at $24 shipped (no BB less than an hour from me). Tempted....but would prefer it be $20 pre-GCU... Wonder how long it'll take to hit that via price drop or Deal of the Day or whatever?

FFXV on sale for $20 before GCU again. Normally I would've jumped on this but the way they're doing weird DLC story stuff makes me want to just wait for a discounted final "ultimate" version. This is so dumb lol. Now not only should we not buy AAA games at launch, but during its first year!

Looks like Azure Striker Gunvolt Pack (Switch) is again on sale for $29.99 ($23.99 GCU).  Be on the lookout for all 5 copies at Best Buys across the country!

Hey Tyrok, i seen that the resident evil 7 biohazard gold edition that was released only a month ago, already is not available for shipping on bestbuy.com, are you thinking bestbuy will get a resupply of that in the near future ?

Remakes like these are going to be like $7 a year from now when 4k format is more standard.
Wait, hold up ... are you telling me movies just often get less expensive as time goes by? So I can just ... wait?! This is crazy. Please. Go on. Tell me more.

bread's done
Back