* - - - - 2 votes

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition for $3.79

games deals

#1 luwei  

Posted 20 January 2018 - 10:02 AM

This product is not cross platform compatible with regular PC version of Minecraft,  available only for Windows 10 Edition.

After using coupon code "Couau" can save extra 5% off, the final price is $3.79.

https://www.0n9.com/...10-edition.html

#2 3rdShift  

Posted 20 January 2018 - 10:24 AM

Reminder that if you have the original pc version, this version was free for you. I'm not sure if it still applies.

#3 latin trident   Banned Banned   935 Posts   Joined 10.1 Years Ago  

latin trident

Posted 20 January 2018 - 02:53 PM

Is this a beta or is this a complete edition? Also, I've never heard of the website. Are they reputable?

#4 Tjoeb123  

Tjoeb123

Posted 21 January 2018 - 01:52 AM

Is this a beta or is this a complete edition? Also, I've never heard of the website. Are they reputable?

The code I received was already redeemed. Plus there's typos all over the place. Does that answer your question?

#5 Modus Pwnens   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   153 Posts   Joined 13.0 Years Ago  

Modus Pwnens

Posted 21 January 2018 - 04:55 AM

Every one of the OPs topics have been "deals" on these shady no-name sites. Please stop.

#6 VA   Do my nipples frighten you? CAGiversary!   397 Posts   Joined 14.4 Years Ago  

Posted 21 January 2018 - 07:35 AM

Windows 10...another sterling product by Microsoft. The worst windows OS since Windows Me. No thanks. The last I heard this one isn’t moddable like the java counterpart.

#7 Ervgotti85   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   785 Posts   Joined 8.1 Years Ago  

Posted 21 January 2018 - 07:43 AM

Windows 10...another sterling product by Microsoft. The worst windows OS since Windows Me. No thanks. The last I heard this one isn’t moddable like the java counterpart.

Are you forgetting how awful Vista was?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ervgotti85.png

only if you want more from the game. ask yourself that question and look deep within your soul. if you can't figure it out by then well go and rub one out and then think about it some more. thats usually the process i do when i can't make a decision.

#8 latin trident   Banned Banned   935 Posts   Joined 10.1 Years Ago  

latin trident

Posted 21 January 2018 - 01:11 PM

The code I received was already redeemed. Plus there's typos all over the place. Does that answer your question?

That sucks. Thanks for being the canary in the coal mine.

#9 Tomsenkr  

Tomsenkr

Posted 01 February 2018 - 10:06 AM

My computer update windows 10 in the base of win7, so it can be available for me?

#10 Squeegor 2  

Squeegor 2

Posted 01 February 2018 - 10:19 AM

Well in theory it could be modded but everything basically has to be re-written. As much as I love the benefits the C++ version has given, such as the amazing view distances, it's hard to give up mods such as the Continuum shader.. the single greatest thing to happen to the game.

#11 luwei  

Posted 02 February 2018 - 10:02 AM

My computer update windows 10 in the base of win7, so it can be available for me?

I think it's available. But if you are not sure, maybe asking their customer service is the best way.