* * * - - 2 votes

Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread XVIII

#601 Tax   The Project CAGiversary!   206 Posts   Joined 15.8 Years Ago  

Posted 03 February 2020 - 08:48 PM

I don't do it often, but I usually get the refund a day or two after they receive it, but maybe they're catching up on holiday returns right now.

Good call - I'll give it a couple of more days before following up. Thanks! 

#602 Katsumi   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   1613 Posts   Joined 11.1 Years Ago  

Posted 05 February 2020 - 03:42 AM

$22.17 (A) Monster Hunter World: Iceborne Master Edition Deluxe

I ordered one of these a few days ago under $20 when it was a part of the extra 20% promo. Arrived missing slipcover and the disc was loose but the steelbook was sealed.

Sadly looks like the 20% is dead across the board.

Thanks for pointing this out :) I missed the 20%, but grabbed an Xbox Acceptable version for $23. It arrived today in sealed condition... the clear slipcover has a slight bend on the corner but everything else was sealed and perfect. Time to dive in!

#603 TheLegendofTyler   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   4057 Posts   Joined 11.8 Years Ago  

TheLegendofTyler

Posted 06 February 2020 - 02:02 AM

Any good GameStop -> Amazon movers lurking out there?

#604 gospelman   Irreducibly Complex CAGiversary!   3121 Posts   Joined 11.7 Years Ago  

Posted 06 February 2020 - 02:14 AM

Any good GameStop -> Amazon movers lurking out there?

nothing too great since the b2g2.  we post them in this thread

#605 TheLegendofTyler   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   4057 Posts   Joined 11.8 Years Ago  

TheLegendofTyler

Posted 06 February 2020 - 02:31 AM

nothing too great since the b2g2. we post them this in this thread

Whoops, thanks! I'll keep an eye out over there.

#606 ThatOneGuyWho   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   7007 Posts   Joined 13.3 Years Ago  

ThatOneGuyWho

Posted 06 February 2020 - 06:26 PM

$20.92 Star Wars Battlefront II - Xbox (Renewed) https://www.amazon.c.../dp/B07HPFFXFT/

Got 2 of these from a Gamestop closing for a $1 and both processed for $20.92. You can find these on eBay for $5 - $15.

Also used on Gamestop.com for $12 so could use that $5 coupon towards it. (I doubt many stores will even have original Xbox games in stock to use that coupon and you can't use the coupon online) https://www.gamestop...2/10038688.html

#607 ThatOneGuyWho   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   7007 Posts   Joined 13.3 Years Ago  

ThatOneGuyWho

Posted 06 February 2020 - 09:55 PM

Oh the good old days when we use to get these high ass trade in values and only trade pieces of bundles just to get the bare minimum of values. Great times.

lNfRBb4.png

7pjnPAu.png

UGJ0O7M.png

#608 ritchardf  

Posted 13 February 2020 - 05:45 PM

https://www.amazon.c...9676011_nr_i_14

20% off is back

#609 gospelman   Irreducibly Complex CAGiversary!   3121 Posts   Joined 11.7 Years Ago  

Posted 13 February 2020 - 07:37 PM

first time I've seen a $200 xb1x

https://smile.amazon...=A2L77EE7U53NWQ

#610 arsenalcrazy8   As Cheap As Wenger. CAGiversary!   2403 Posts   Joined 11.7 Years Ago  

arsenalcrazy8

Posted 13 February 2020 - 07:57 PM

https://www.amazon.c...edVeryGood=true

ton of elite series 2 controllers for $120 after discount. There were a few for $110 but theyre gone now. 

not sure if worth it or not...

#611 gospelman   Irreducibly Complex CAGiversary!   3121 Posts   Joined 11.7 Years Ago  

Posted 13 February 2020 - 08:27 PM

well i bought a (G) "medium mark on disk" xb1x.  giving it a shot at $200

how much is a digital code of 2k20 worth these days?  20ish?

#612 TheLegendofTyler   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   4057 Posts   Joined 11.8 Years Ago  

TheLegendofTyler

Posted 13 February 2020 - 11:22 PM

well i bought a (G) "medium mark on disk" xb1x. giving it a shot at $200

how much is a digital code of 2k20 worth these days? 20ish?

I would plan on the digital code being used or not included, but you could get lucky

#613 gospelman   Irreducibly Complex CAGiversary!   3121 Posts   Joined 11.7 Years Ago  

Posted 14 February 2020 - 10:11 AM

I would plan on the digital code being used or not included, but you could get lucky

every awd order is a gamble to some degree.  A description like "medium mark on disk" and nothing more is the closest thing to a dinger description that we get these days.  My question was about the value of the code if it does in fact end up arriving sealed.

#614 gospelman   Irreducibly Complex CAGiversary!   3121 Posts   Joined 11.7 Years Ago  

Posted 17 February 2020 - 09:24 PM

well, the box was beat to oblivion and wasn't sealed. but inside the console and codes have been untouched.  i'll call it a win.  there was a cut off shipping label directly on the slipcover.. so i'm guessing amazon tried to ship it without an outer box and it was (understandably) returned.

that 20% seemed to end way too abruptly this time

#615 ritchardf  

Posted 18 February 2020 - 05:59 AM

well, the box was beat to oblivion and wasn't sealed. but inside the console and codes have been untouched.  i'll call it a win.  there was a cut off shipping label directly on the slipcover.. so i'm guessing amazon tried to ship it without an outer box and it was (understandably) returned.

that 20% seemed to end way too abruptly this time

it did end all of the sudden, I was waiting to see if the lower price on the death stranding ps4 console would pop up. then one popped up that was actually lower than any price lately, i added to cart only to see the 20% was over.

#616 gospelman   Irreducibly Complex CAGiversary!   3121 Posts   Joined 11.7 Years Ago  

Posted 18 February 2020 - 12:32 PM

it did end all of the sudden, I was waiting to see if the lower price on the death stranding ps4 console would pop up. then one popped up that was actually lower than any price lately, i added to cart only to see the 20% was over.

Hah, I did the exact same thing.  That 319 listing had ding potential too.

#617 Jhingles  

Jhingles

Posted 27 March 2020 - 03:07 AM

So I bit on one of the Pokemon Switch Lite systems for around $170 (good deal? Havent been paying attention) in acceptable condition. Got it today and it's missing the box but otherwise looks pretty flawless. Before I take it out and mess with it, does anyone have experience with warehouse deals consoles? They usually have no problems?

#618 Miker525  

Posted 27 March 2020 - 03:12 AM

So I bit on one of the Pokemon Switch Lite systems for around $170 (good deal? Havent been paying attention) in acceptable condition. Got it today and it's missing the box but otherwise looks pretty flawless. Before I take it out and mess with it, does anyone have experience with warehouse deals consoles? They usually have no problems?

The PS2 I got from AWD many years ago worked fine. Same with the clearly used 3DS I got. That said anything with AWD is a total crap shoot.

#619 gospelman   Irreducibly Complex CAGiversary!   3121 Posts   Joined 11.7 Years Ago  

Posted 27 March 2020 - 03:17 AM

Before I take it out and mess with it, does anyone have experience with warehouse deals consoles? They usually have no problems?

It's a very mixed bag, so hard to make any generalizations.  I would just test it out, including online.  Format a microsd.  Check if the screen is off-color.

I bought my turquoise lite for $140 + tax at the end of jan when they were part of the 20% items.  Your pokemon version was not part of the 20%, so yeah seems like a good find assuming you don't care about the box for collectible reasons.

Ended up selling mine locally since it made my hands hurt / cramp.

#620 Jhingles  

Jhingles

Posted 27 March 2020 - 05:33 AM

It's a very mixed bag, so hard to make any generalizations. I would just test it out, including online. Format a microsd. Check if the screen is off-color.

I bought my turquoise lite for $140 + tax at the end of jan when they were part of the 20% items. Your pokemon version was not part of the 20%, so yeah seems like a good find assuming you don't care about the box for collectible reasons.

Ended up selling mine locally since it made my hands hurt / cramp.

Didn't even consider screen being off color. I don't think I've seen a Switch with that problem.

Don't really care too much about the box but does make me feel better about missing the 20% off, though $140 sounds much better lol.

I'll try it out and see if it's too small and report back. Thanks for the feedback!

#621 Vector  

Posted 27 March 2020 - 04:07 PM

I bought a "like new" PSP a few years ago that came with a cracked screen and defective battery, so yeah...

#622 lilwiggum   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   127 Posts   Joined 14.4 Years Ago  

Posted 27 March 2020 - 05:59 PM

Also make sure you try it docked and undocked.  I bought a Switch from AWD that worked fine undocked, but would overheat and shut down within 10 minutes when docked.

#623 gospelman   Irreducibly Complex CAGiversary!   3121 Posts   Joined 11.7 Years Ago  

Posted 27 March 2020 - 06:01 PM

Also make sure you try it docked and undocked.  

keyword: lite

#624 SlaughterX   Teh Killer CAGiversary!   1465 Posts   Joined 15.5 Years Ago  

Posted 30 March 2020 - 12:10 AM

I was able to grab one of the Death Stranding PS4 Pros and everything looked new to me. Game was still sealed, as it will remain.

#625 The Stache   I remember when GCU was $120 CAGiversary!   198 Posts   Joined 8.9 Years Ago  

The Stache

Posted 30 March 2020 - 12:41 AM

I was able to grab one of the Death Stranding PS4 Pros and everything looked new to me. Game was still sealed, as it will remain.

How much was it?

#626 Rick Astley  

Rick Astley

Posted 30 March 2020 - 03:59 AM

What about the condition of console and controller

#627 Jhingles  

Jhingles

Posted 30 March 2020 - 04:33 AM

Pokemon Lite actually works great, seems basically brand new. Might try to pick up another for family if they happen to come back in stock (lol). Does seem to be a bit smaller for the hands than I thought though. Any good case recommendations??

#628 gospelman   Irreducibly Complex CAGiversary!   3121 Posts   Joined 11.7 Years Ago  

Posted 30 March 2020 - 04:07 PM

on the last day the 20% was active I took a chance on a $138.86 1TB Jedi Fallen Order xb1 S with the following description:
Used - Acceptable - Large cosmetic damage on item case. Large cosmetic damage on insert. Large cosmetic damage on cover art. Large cosmetic damage on boxed set case. Item may come repackaged. 

Turned out to be another one of those cases where amz tried to ship it originally without an outer box.  The outer slipcover was profoundly beaten and torn but the insides are untouched, including the game code.

#629 SlaughterX   Teh Killer CAGiversary!   1465 Posts   Joined 15.5 Years Ago  

Posted 30 March 2020 - 11:53 PM

The system and controller both look brand new, it was $304

#630 Jhingles  

Jhingles

Posted 01 April 2020 - 06:54 AM

Looks like one good quality pokemon switch lite sold by amazon warehouse is available. Comes out to around msrp but that's better than the crazy scalper prices up there atm.