* * * - - 2 votes

Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread XVIII

#1081 gospelman   Irreducibly Complex CAGiversary!   3527 Posts   Joined 12.3 Years Ago  

Posted 25 November 2021 - 04:50 PM

I was late seeing this, but here's the link to current 20% off items:
https://www.amazon.c...ef=nb_sb_noss_1

#1082 gospelman   Irreducibly Complex CAGiversary!   3527 Posts   Joined 12.3 Years Ago  

Posted 29 November 2021 - 03:19 AM

Almost bought this Sonic Colors launch edition for <$15 after promo.  posting it here instead.

There's uh, also this in the discount bin.

#1083 moonknight80  

moonknight80

Posted 29 November 2021 - 03:39 AM

Thanks for posting this! It ended up getting some MtG decks my husband wanted for cheap.

#1084 intent   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   123 Posts   Joined 12.3 Years Ago  

Posted 29 November 2021 - 01:06 PM

Thanks for posting this! It ended up getting some MtG decks my husband wanted for cheap.

I’m curious to hear whether they’ll be as described or if someone swapped the cards.

#1085 moonknight80  

moonknight80

Posted 29 November 2021 - 03:23 PM

I’m curious to hear whether they’ll be as described or if someone swapped the cards.

I'll let you know once we receive. Return policy makes it worth the risk. So we will see.

#1086 moonknight80  

moonknight80

Posted 01 December 2021 - 04:46 PM

So update. One of the decks came, sealed but with box dings. The other deck from the ordered bundle was missing though. So they just gave me a full refund. At this point even if it's missing any cards I'm not out any money.

ETA: Everything was still factory sealed inside, so basically we got a $42 commander deck for free. 

#1087 Biggquis   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2577 Posts   Joined 12.2 Years Ago  

Posted 02 December 2021 - 12:51 AM

Thank you.  Ordered a pair of Razer Kaira Pro phones for my new Series X.  I was gonna buy from Gamestop for $90 on sale, but the site wouldn't let me add to cart.  Paid about $50 for a dinger that I received today :)

#1088 ThunderChunky62   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   998 Posts   Joined 10.4 Years Ago  

ThunderChunky62

Posted 02 December 2021 - 01:55 AM

Order Turtle Beach Elite Pro 2 headset for $40 with the discount. Super comfy and awesome so far

#1089 kevers7290   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   388 Posts   Joined 9.7 Years Ago  

kevers7290

Posted Yesterday, 02:17 PM

This may be a dumb question, but does anyone have any advice on how/where to buy an Xbox One S? I just need something for the family to watch movies and play some games on. Microsoft claims that these are still in production but I have been looking for months and they are as rare as hen's teeth. I figured with everyone wanting a PS5/SeriesX that finding one would be easier but no such luck. Any advice is appreciated. I'd rather not buy one from some shady reseller on Facebook marketplace if it can be avoided.

#1090 Strider Turbulence EX  

Strider Turbulence EX

Posted Yesterday, 02:21 PM

You can try Gamestop but right now all consoles are in demand and hard to get ahold of. Except Series S, that is readily available at many online and brick & mortar retailers.

#1091 Linkachu  

Linkachu

Posted Yesterday, 03:15 PM

A

This may be a dumb question, but does anyone have any advice on how/where to buy an Xbox One S? I just need something for the family to watch movies and play some games on. Microsoft claims that these are still in production but I have been looking for months and they are as rare as hen's teeth. I figured with everyone wanting a PS5/SeriesX that finding one would be easier but no such luck. Any advice is appreciated. I'd rather not buy one from some shady reseller on Facebook marketplace if it can be avoided.

all current and last gen or two consoles are in demand right now bc of the holidays and the chip shortage. dont expect to find one cheap.

#1092 CritcalJ   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   190 Posts   Joined 10.2 Years Ago  

CritcalJ

Posted Yesterday, 10:33 PM

I saw one of the new Xboxes in stock at Costco last week.  I didn’t examine which model it was and what it was bundled with though.

#1093 RunningMan  

RunningMan

Posted Today, 06:58 AM

So update. One of the decks came, sealed but with box dings. The other deck from the ordered bundle was missing though. So they just gave me a full refund. At this point even if it's missing any cards I'm not out any money.

ETA: Everything was still factory sealed inside, so basically we got a $42 commander deck for free. 

that's interesting to hear, Ive had very bad luck with tcg orders, 3 separate different "like new" orders weren't dingers as had been in the past years, but actually arrived nearly gutted, opened packs, missing rare cards, trainer boxes missing half the contents, I'm done with warehouse for any collectibles, not worth the headache