List Pillars of Eternity Complete Edition $20 @ Gamestop XBONE & PS4

JSingh

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Link here.

I've only been playing about 2 days now, but I'm liking it so far. Very much a throwback to Baulder's Gate, but with D&D 4th Edition elements thrown in. The detail in the world's backstory seems really flushed out as well.

Just saw the $20 price tag at GS, don't know if it's a sale or a new reduced price, but it isn't in the GS weekly ad. Also, all other major retailers are carrying it for $40+.

I would very much recommend to fantasy/Role-playing fans.

Link here.

I've only been playing about 2 days now, but I'm liking it so far. Very much a throwback to Baulder's Gate, but with D&D 4th Edition elements thrown in. The detail in the world's backstory seems really flushed out as well.

Just saw the $20 price tag at GS, don't know if it's a sale or a new reduced price, but it isn't in the GS weekly ad. Also, all other major retailers are carrying it for $40+.

I would very much recommend to fantasy/Role-playing fans.
been this price, it's $17.99 used. i got it during the last b2g1 or used a $10 off appeasement code can't remember.

When I first booted up the game it took a while to load up, but I haven't noted any particularly long load times in game.

I ended up price matching this at Best Buy through chat around a month ago.  Might be the way to go if you want to get a sealed copy (we know how GS is with new games).

Last edited by a moderator:
I ended up price matching this at Best Buy through chat around a month ago. Might be the way to go if you want to get a sealed copy (we know how GS is with new games).
Any idea if I can get this price matched in store? Although god only knows if my best buy actually has a copy in store.

anyone have idea how to get digital strategy guide, that is bundled with PC Definitive Edition, by itself?

Any idea if I can get this price matched in store? Although god only knows if my best buy actually has a copy in store.
I think Best Buy will pm it if they see that the gamestop website lists the price. I don't know if they'll call up a nearby gamestop to check for stock though.

When I first booted up the game it took a while to load up, but I haven't noted any particularly long load times in game.
From what I read, it happens the further in you get. Like your save file gets too big or something.

I don't think a lot of stores have it in stock; however if they do I assume they will just ask you to bring up the competitor's price on your phone.

So, I got BB to price match this game for $20 a while back through their chat function. Anyway, I LOVE this game. I've put so many hours into it and I really like it. 

If you liked Dragon Age: ORIGIN (not the other crap ones) and you like Divinity Original Sin, then you will like this game. Plenty of combat, plenty of stuff to do ... all around A+ game. 

CONS: the game loads each time you enter a new area. This isn't bad when your killing baddies, but when you get to a new town, man does it suck: The game loads when you enter a building and then again when you exit. 

If you're super familiar with these sort of games I suggest playing on hard or normal -- although if you're not, I suggest easy. Easy is not "easy." 

bread's done
Back