Titanfall 2 (PS4 / XB1) for $8.13 on eBay

Do it! This is my favorite FPS campaign of the past several years. It goes beyond simple point and shoot, and constantly mixes  things up. It is not really story-driven like Wolfenstein; more akin to Doom with an emphasis on high-paced action, though I feel it compels you to play differently throughout the campaign by altering scenarios and abilities.

The multiplayer is fun as well, though I do prefer Titanfall 1. Again, it provides a frequent change of pace within a match and several different roles you can fulfill and switch on a whim.

All new maps are patched in free and the only paid DLC is cosmetic.

The deluxe edition is mostly cosmetic items and isn't essential for enjoying the complete game. This is a pretty good deal and I highly recommend looking into the game at some point.

Already finished it and sold it a while ago, at this price I grabbed another one for replay down the road cause pretty much all the things that  bstringbean wrote.

is it bad that I don't know if I own this game or not? and I definitely don't want to pick it up for the same system that I already have.

bread's done
Back