Are there any cheaper decent wireless controllers for Switch out there?

Support Nintendo!
Or support your CAG Nintendo switch friends by trying and letting us know lol

Sorry, don’t know and not much activity here lately

Maybe another ?

I have 1 Nintendo Pro controller but I go through controllers fast and I need a few extras for when friends come over. Why I was looking at a few of the cheaper ones. I think I might go ahead and try the one I listed. If I buy one i'll let you guys know how it is.

Hi
actually I wouldn’t mind you trying and buying dude if I may so myself

Meaning IF you do, I truly would appreciate the honest review and feedback as I also want a pro controller for my wife bday (street fighter fan and goes through controller like napkins at a bbq) and I’ll need more than one

Many people join and never really say anything back even if it’s their threads , so please do

Honestly it doesn’t look like other Chinese knock offs ive seen and you have an official Nintendo pro to compare it to so it’s a win win

Worst case u return or resell...

Ps

(also if you can suggest a third game ? In my other thread, don’t wanna hijack OT,Thx)

I haven't synced up with my Switch yet, but I've been happy with 8bitdo's line of controllers.  There are a couple new ones that support Switch out of the box, and older models should sync with a firmware update.

http://www.8bitdo.com/#Products

No rumble or motion controls, but they're about the best 3rd-party controllers I've found.

There are a couple new ones that support Switch out of the box, and older models should sync with a firmware update.

http://www.8bitdo.com/#Products
I will second the 8BitDo recommendation. Particularly because of their new line of Switch-focused controllers. They've been getting great reviews, and have rumble and motion control support, as well as much-improved analog sticks.

I would also like to point out the recent deal on amazon for the 8BitDo arcade fight-stick. Right Here. This thing also has great reviews, is Switch compatible wirelessly, and that $51 price point is fantastic, down from its $80 MSRP.

I actually ordered two of their new SNES-themed controllers to go along with my recent Analogue Super NT purchase, and have been very pleased. The build quality on their controllers is very high, and the compatibility is unreal. (these things work with just about anything that features Bluetooth) 8BitDo is a great middle-of-the-road Switch controller solution. The super-tiny controller model that they sell (the Zero) is the only one of their controllers that isn't Switch-compatible. Everything else will work fine with the Switch.

bread's done
Back