Target Ad 1/28 - 2/3

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
New Releases

:ps4: :xb1: Dragon Ball FighterZ - $59.99

-  Free Dragon Ball FighterZ FigPin with purchase

:ps4: :xb1: UFC 3 $59.99 (available Friday) | Champions Edition $79.99 (available Tuesday)

:ps4: :xb1: Monster Hunter Worlds - $59.99

:ps4: Dissidia - $59.99

:xb1: 1TB Limited Edition Minecraft Console - $299.99

Save an extra 10% on Samsung TVs with the Cartwheel App (several listed on sale as well)

:br: Tyler Perry's Boo 2: A Madea Halloween - $19.99 (Available Tuesday)

:br: Geostorm - $22.99

:br: It - $22.99

:br: Jigsaw - $19.99

Target.com

:xb1: $50 Target Gift Card with the purchase of any Xbox One S or Xbox One X console

Target Deal Links:

CAG Target Clearance Thread XXII
Deals via Target.com
Price Match Guarantee
Apply for REDcard Online
Cartwheel Offers: Target.com | CAG Thread

Target App - Now with Cartwheel

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't see it listed in the ad, but when you buy any Xbox One S or Xbox One X console online, it gives you a 50 dollar gift card. This should make anyone who bought an Xbox One X last week mad, since last week they gave 30 dollar gift cards for buying one.

Not sure if you can price-match Best Buy's Xbox One S for 189.99 sale and still get the gift card though.

I don't see it listed in the ad, but when you buy any Xbox One S or Xbox One X console online, it gives you a 50 dollar gift card. This should make anyone who bought an Xbox One X last week mad, since last week they gave 30 dollar gift cards for buying one.

Not sure if you can price-match Best Buy's Xbox One S for 189.99 sale and still get the gift card though.
I think the system would technically allow a PM+gift card, but given that the gift card needs to be scanned and a Leader on Duty or supervisor would need to approve the price match (given the price disparity), the chances it would slide through are slim to none.

I’ll check in later to see if this $50 gift card is valid in-store too. Thank for pointing it out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Target also has the Xbox one s 500gb for $189 and gift card but it’s sold out everywhere. My wife called and spoke to a foreign rep that said she could rain check and still get the promo but I doubt they will still honor it . :(

VDJZilq.jpg

bread's done
Back