BOGO 30% PS4 and Xbox Games at TRU

Is this in store as well? I might be close to a TRU store after I leave work tonight, but I don't wanna waste gas going there. Thanks.

When your bankruptcy clearance sales are worse than the competitors that put you out of business. Thanks for epitomizing one of the reasons why you failed in gaming retail, TRU. Bumping everything to MSRP and offering a "sale". Because that 1980s JcPenny trick still works

Last edited by a moderator:
When your bankruptcy clearance sales are worse than the competitors that put you out of business. Thanks for epitomizing one of the reasons why you failed in gaming retail, TRU. Bumping everything to MSRP and offering a "sale". Because that 1980s JcPenny trick still works
When they did that when Kmart closed in my area, I waited until the absolute last week of the sale and cleaned up. That was four years ago, and I still have sealed games in my backlog from that. Somehow, I also got hundreds of dollars of rewards points from those purchases that I used to buy other stuff for free at Sears long after the Kmart store closing. So, these types of bankruptcy sales can be advantageous if you know how to pimp the hell out of the system.

bread's done
Back