* * * * * 2 votes

$15 For 3 Months Of Xbox GOLD LIVE + 3 Months Free(Code emailed later)

#61 twztid13   Infinite backlog CAGiversary!   7858 Posts   Joined 11.5 Years Ago  

Posted 20 March 2018 - 10:24 PM

ahhh you must mean the Aussie feller.. 
he does have good feedback, but since he's in the down under land and I'm in the states, I thought it best not to get mixed up with him.. 
but after my 6 months of LIVE GOLD for $14.99 is up I may have to....

Just keep checking that first page several times a day & you'll find it for $35 to $40 within 3 months for sure. I have never paid more than $35 for 1 year of XBL on CAG. If you don't care to look that often, it may be easier to pay a little more for you, but lots of CAGs come through with very reasonable prices if you keep an eye on the forums. Most of them have 300 to 600 feedback since they sell lots when they do come through. I've learned to buy 2 to 3 years, in case I want to help friends out, then just patiently wait until someone else comes through. It is weird that it comes in spurts, though. Best of luck. I'll shoot you a PM with a link if I see any of those CAGs come through in the next month or so.

#62 WonkyToad   Switch Friend Code = SW-5381-8720-3041 - ADD ME!... if you w CAGiversary!   961 Posts   Joined 12.8 Years Ago  

Posted 20 March 2018 - 10:28 PM

And sorry, yes, thank you for posting this.

Otherwise I would still be waiting patiently.

Thank you very much.

#63 Jaybrones   Digital Cheapass CAGiversary!   144 Posts   Joined 7.7 Years Ago  

Jaybrones

Posted 21 March 2018 - 12:10 AM

Impressive. Got my code within an hour of posting. Thanks again.

#64 numb1ninerfan  

numb1ninerfan

Posted 21 March 2018 - 01:19 AM

1. ^ WTF?!?!?!?! If you bought it as part of the deal, you should be getting the deal.
It's not "Oh, since we told you we would give you something later, but we are not going to now."
Its not like we are a construction contractor building a Trump structure.

2. Where did you get the info that we have to go to that site and give them this info?
I have nothing on my XBox and nothing in my emails. How were we expected to know this?

*temporary end of rant*

ya it's total crap , I also found about no theforum part on Reddit now ignore I really get my code who knows

#65 Nelson2011   Huh?! CAGiversary!   400 Posts   Joined 8.1 Years Ago  

Nelson2011

Posted 21 March 2018 - 03:05 AM

Got my code also

#66 tribalnoise   Official Threadkiller CAGiversary!   2043 Posts   Joined 13.6 Years Ago  

tribalnoise

Posted 21 March 2018 - 04:12 AM

i tried to take advantage of 3 promos for xbox live recently. there was an unusual buzz of promo offers for 3-month subscriptions.

1. gamestop: buy a 3-month code and get a 2nd for free, plus a digital copy of rocket league

2. amazon: buy a 3-month code and get a 2nd for free

3. xbox.com: buy a 3-month code and get a 2nd for free 2 months later

guess what? i had to fight for every single one of the bonuses offered in these promos. neither gamestop nor amazon would honor theirs and MS made us chase it out of them.

#67 Nelson2011   Huh?! CAGiversary!   400 Posts   Joined 8.1 Years Ago  

Nelson2011

Posted 21 March 2018 - 04:17 AM

i tried to take advantage of 3 promos for xbox live recently. there was an unusual buzz of promo offers for 3-month subscriptions.

1. gamestop: buy a 3-month code and get a 2nd for free, plus a digital copy of rocket league

2. amazon: buy a 3-month code and get a 2nd for free

3. xbox.com: buy a 3-month code and get a 2nd for free 2 months later

guess what? i had to fight for every single one of the bonuses offered in these promos. neither gamestop nor amazon would honor theirs and MS made us chase it out of them.

I maxed out my xbox live from all of these especially the gamestop one lol and made some profit..

#68 Sean Price   CAG Veteran Silenced   220 Posts   Joined 11.3 Years Ago  

Sean Price

Posted 22 March 2018 - 06:29 PM

Just keep checking that first page several times a day & you'll find it for $35 to $40 within 3 months for sure. I have never paid more than $35 for 1 year of XBL on CAG. If you don't care to look that often, it may be easier to pay a little more for you, but lots of CAGs come through with very reasonable prices if you keep an eye on the forums. Most of them have 300 to 600 feedback since they sell lots when they do come through. I've learned to buy 2 to 3 years, in case I want to help friends out, then just patiently wait until someone else comes through. It is weird that it comes in spurts, though. Best of luck. I'll shoot you a PM with a link if I see any of those CAGs come through in the next month or so.

MOST APPRECIATED  and I really thank you for the well fleshed out response..  

I now have a much better understanding of it all and heck yeah man, I don't mind even paying the $43 for the full year as long as its legit its all better than the $60....

thanks man!

oNe

#69 Sean Price   CAG Veteran Silenced   220 Posts   Joined 11.3 Years Ago  

Sean Price

Posted 22 March 2018 - 06:33 PM

Just got off the phone with with a manager with Xbox support well since I got the 3 months for 14.99 they said I won't Be receiving my other 3 code, remind not to buy promos from Xbox again

Dude.. 

IGNORE ALL THAT and jus follow the step by step directions i gave above

post the 2 required things and ya should get the additional 3 months token in a few hours.. 

#70 Sean Price   CAG Veteran Silenced   220 Posts   Joined 11.3 Years Ago  

Sean Price

Posted 22 March 2018 - 06:43 PM

1. ^ WTF?!?!?!?! If you bought it as part of the deal, you should be getting the deal.

It's not "Oh, since we told you we would give you something later, but we are not going to now."

Its not like we are a construction contractor building a Trump structure.

2. Where did you get the info that we have to go to that site and give them this info?

I have nothing on my XBox and nothing in my emails. How were we expected to know this?

*temporary end of rant*

TL:DR:  didn't get code on 3/15/18 as promo stated, got on with Xbox Chat, they sent me to that "official issue link" for resolution. 

New to the whole PS+ and Xbox LIve GOld wolrds

I just vaguely remembered that the promo fine print said they would give you token BY 3/15/18. 

I had an alarm on my phone with that date and to check for it.. 

Since I was too scared to turn off auto-renew until I got my token...  well i was extra vigilant on it. 

3/15/18 came and went and no token..   I was triple checking to make sure I hadn't missed it and saw the CHAT US icon, got on there with them and they directed me to that post, said it was a "known" issue and they addressing it via that channel.  Did as requested and had my token in a few hours. 

DONE! 

#71 Moo Moo Dairy   [Title Not Selected] Banned   2872 Posts   Joined 8.2 Years Ago  

Moo Moo Dairy

Posted 22 March 2018 - 06:51 PM

Received my code, easy and simple.

Thanks

#72 numb1ninerfan  

numb1ninerfan

Posted 22 March 2018 - 07:26 PM

I did do that on the forums and yet no code for me yet

#73 Sean Price   CAG Veteran Silenced   220 Posts   Joined 11.3 Years Ago  

Sean Price

Posted 23 March 2018 - 03:44 PM

I did do that on the forums and yet no code for me yet

and its been more than 24hrs? 

and you meet the requirements? 

IF so, Then I would post in that "official" thread that is been over 24hrs and you have not received anything. 

post your info again too in that same thread in case they missed.. 

If another 24hrs goes by and still nada, TIME TO CONTACT XBOX via phone, or chat man..

oNe

#74 numb1ninerfan  

numb1ninerfan

Posted 23 March 2018 - 11:49 PM

I posted again and two hours later I got my code

#75 Nelson2011   Huh?! CAGiversary!   400 Posts   Joined 8.1 Years Ago  

Nelson2011

Posted 07 April 2018 - 12:24 AM

I just received a 3 month code again in my xbox msg's? lol

#76 tribalnoise   Official Threadkiller CAGiversary!   2043 Posts   Joined 13.6 Years Ago  

tribalnoise

Posted 07 April 2018 - 12:51 AM

I just received a 3 month code again in my xbox msg's? lol

same here! 9 months of live for $15 ain't bad!

#77 davemoseley  

davemoseley

Posted 07 April 2018 - 01:07 AM

Also got a message on Xbox Live with a code for three months, a couple weeks after receiving one for posting in the forum.  So yeah, $15 for 9 months is now the bar I'll measure all other deals against ;) interestingly this code needs to be redeemed by 5/31, the one they manually pushed out has until 6/30.

#78 MPoWeRM3   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1903 Posts   Joined 12.3 Years Ago  

Posted 07 April 2018 - 10:46 AM

Also got a message on Xbox Live with a code for three months, a couple weeks after receiving one for posting in the forum. So yeah, $15 for 9 months is now the bar I'll measure all other deals against ;) interestingly this code needs to be redeemed by 5/31, the one they manually pushed out has until 6/30.

lol not gonna be easy as that's the price when xbl was on sale during the og xbox days when msrp was $50 a year, sales around $25.

#79 Moo Moo Dairy   [Title Not Selected] Banned   2872 Posts   Joined 8.2 Years Ago  

Moo Moo Dairy

Posted 07 April 2018 - 07:06 PM

Also got another code 

#80 Sean Price   CAG Veteran Silenced   220 Posts   Joined 11.3 Years Ago  

Sean Price

Posted 03 May 2018 - 06:11 PM

Also got another code 

did you USE it yet? 

all good? 

been traveling the world for the last 5 weeks

2day is my 1st day home in 4+ weeks... and had this up as a reminder since my initial 3 months was up on 4/31/18  which I would have MISSED anyways since I was not anywhere near home then..

Need to check if I got the additional 3 months as well..

oNe