Xbox live $100 gift card for $83.99 or low

It seems like a new site. I saw the site on gocdkeys, so it's reliable. Their price is cheap, maybe want to improve their reputation. After all, if they like amazon , they don't provide such cheap price.

After all, if they like amazon , they don't provide such cheap price.
105.gif

So, the site is legit in that they send you working codes. But when I bought a $50 code, it didn’t get e-mailed to me immediately. So I live chatted and asked why.

In broken English, I was told they were out of $50 codes, but they had $30 codes and that I should buy a $10 code in addition so they could send me two $30s. I said no and asked for a refund, which was given to me promptly and since I paid through PayPal, I got an e-mail confirming the refund.

But out of curiousity and since PayPal would make sure I didn’t get screwed, I bought two $30 codes. Sure enough, within minutes, I had two working $30 codes in my e-mail.

The annoying thing is I bought more codes from them the day after and had the same problem. But they were again quick to refund.

So, they send working codes, just don’t let them talk you into buying more than what you want. Also, only the $30, $50, and $100 codes are 16% off (+ the coupon code which does indeed work and you can use it on more than one transaction). All the rest are only around 5% off.

So, are the codes legitimately obtained? Dunno, but I hope so. I can confirm that they do work, though.

Last edited by a moderator:
So, the site is legit in that they send you working codes. But when I bought a $50 code, it didn’t get e-mailed to me immediately. So I live chatted and asked why.

In broken English, I was told they were out of $50 codes, but they had $30 codes and that I should buy a $10 code in addition so they could send me two $30s. I said no and asked for a refund, which was given to me promptly and since I paid through PayPal, I got an e-mail confirming the refund.

But out of curiousity and since PayPal would make sure I didn’t get screwed, I bought two $30 codes. Sure enough, within minutes, I had two working $30 codes in my e-mail.

The annoying thing is I bought more codes from them the day after and had the same problem. But they were again quick to refund.

So, they send working codes, just don’t let them talk you into buying more than what you want. Also, only the $30, $50, and $100 codes are 16% off (+ the coupon code which does indeed work and you can use it on more than one transaction). All the rest are only around 5% off.

So, are the codes legitimately obtained? Dunno, but I hope so. I can confirm that they do work, though.
Yes, only the $30,$50 and $100 are cheap, others just so so. Because $50 out of stock, I bought $100 finally. Well... maybe I don't need to buy it in the next long time.

But I'm curious that why they shows the "+X% off" in some products. According to common sense, most merchant only want to show that their prodcuts are so cheap to customer.

Yes, only the $30,$50 and $100 are cheap, others just so so. Because $50 out of stock, I bought $100 finally. Well... maybe I don't need to buy it in the next long time.

But I'm curious that why they shows the "+X% off" in some products. According to common sense, most merchant only want to show that their prodcuts are so cheap to customer.
Indeed. All the you speak is true. What I know is merchant sell at price good. Many happy! Smile emoji.

Who knows?  As for the games which shows raising price, I guess a normal human will not buy it.

bread's done
Back