Gears of War 4 Skins from live.gearsofwar.com

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
This thread will be updated when live.gearsofwar.com events are happening.

How To Earn: Watch the Gears at live.gearsofwar.com. Sign in with your Xbox Live Gamertag, hit the Quests Tab and wait for the Quest to activate. Once it activates, complete the Quest to claim the Weapon Skin!

Current Challenges is: Road to Gears 5 

road-to-gears-5-hero-1920x700-9e715ec04e004c8a91892545f33d6ec6.jpg

GILDED RAAM

Earned 1 Million points (2x Versus Score or 1x Horde XP)

Reached Re-Up 10 (Retroactive)

Completed the Campaign on Hardcore Difficulty or higher in Co-Op (Retroactive)

GILDED MARCUS

Got 50 achievements in Gears of War 4 (Retroactive)

GILDED SCION
ENDS SEPTEMBER 2, 2019 10 AM PDT

Get 250 kills in Public Versus in Gears of War 4

GILDED JD

Get 2500 kills in Horde in Gears of War 4

HIGH ROLLER

Craft the High Roller emblem in Gears of War 4 for 3,000 scrap
ESPORTS KAIT

Watch 60 minutes of ELEAGUE Invitational on live.gearsofwar.com from July 13-14
Complete 5 Matches of Escalation in Gears of War 4

Make sure you login to https://gearsofwar.com/en-us/my-rewards and Claim your Rewards

For more info on how to sign up and complete the quests 

Please post updates on this thread when the skins are available.

Last edited by a moderator:
So how does this work? I log in using MS ID, click claim prize, then it just shows up in my game?

Thanks for the thread. Sorry for the pressure to make it

So how does this work? I log in using MS ID, click claim prize, then it just shows up in my game?

Thanks for the thread. Sorry for the pressure to make it
Pretty much, once you load the game it should appear in the Customization menu.

Please keep in mind that sometimes skins takes a few days to appear.

This batch is showing up in game right away.  I just claimed the Dropshot while in the main menu of Gears 4.  Went into Inventory, back to main and I had the new icons on Inventory and Customization for it.

Phantom Gnasher and Lancer are quests in tonight's Gears live stream.  These are the translucent skins that are blue if you're COG and red if you're Swarm.  They are (currently) Legendary skins, so hopefully duplicates can be scrapped for 600.  Edit: Doesn't look like they can be scrapped.

https://gearsofwar.com/en-us/esports/PinkPhantom

The Gears Esports Pink Phantom weapon skins cannot be purchased or crafted. Here’s your guide on how to collect them all:

Enforcer & Dropshot - Complete 2 Escalation Matches (via in-game Matchmaking using the Competitive playlist, win or lose) between 10:00 AM ET on Thursday February 1st and 10:00 AM ET on Thursday February 8th. 
Markza – Watch the February 7th Episode of Gears Pro Circuit All Access on live.gearsofwar.com and complete the associated quests.
Longshot & Overkill – Complete 2 Escalation Matches (via in-game Matchmaking using the Competitive playlist, win or lose) between 10:00 AM ET on Thursday February 8th and 10:00 AM ET on Thursday February 15th. 
Snub & Boltok – Watch the February 14th Episode of Gears Fight Night on live.gearsofwar.com.
EMBAR & Retro Lancer - Complete 2 Escalation Matches (via in-game Matchmaking using the Competitive playlist, win or lose) between 10:00 AM ET on Thursday February 15th and 10:00 AM ET on Thursday February 22nd. 
Gnasher & Hammerburst – Watch the February 21st edition of Gears Fight Night on live.gearsofwar.com.
Torque Bow & Boomshot – Complete 2 Escalation Matches (via in-game Matchmaking using the Competitive playlist, win or lose) between 10:00 AM ET on Thursday February 22nd and 10:00 AM ET on March 1st. Available for Xbox and PC. Must complete the matches, quitting will not count.
Lancer – Watch the February 28th Episode of Gears Fight Night on live.gearsofwar.com.

Don't miss your chance to collect the whole set!

pink_phantom_collection_1120x560-3cbf1be511704568bec6b1ad12724759.jpg

Gears stream with the Pink Phantom Markza begins at 6pm Eastern tonight.  The window for the Enforcer and Dropshot ends tomorrow morning.

Not yet, the skins you get from completing matches take a while (around a month) before they add them.  

The Pink Phantom page says to allow 10 days for the skins to appear.  It also added the Markza to the Feb 28th stream with the Lancer, probably because of the issues with the stream from this past Wednesday.

Just a reminder 

"Longshot & Overkill – Complete 2 Escalation Matches (via in-game Matchmaking using the Competitive playlist, win or lose) between 10:00 AM ET on Thursday February 8th and 10:00 AM ET on Thursday February 15th."

And

"Snub & Boltok – Watch the February 14th Episode of Gears Fight Night on live.gearsofwar.com."

Pink Phantom Boltok is live, and immediately delivered.

Also have the Dropshot and Enforcer.

They also have the Year of the Dog Skins that are available now.

7b777ccd311ae8fb2bd7d9f149ab4dcb.jpg
https://gearsofwar.com/en-us/community/whatsup-feb15-2018

You can get them by logging into your account at https://gearsofwar.com/en-us/cards/my-cards

Day 1 is

medium.png

Day 2 is

ffbalz.jpg

Day 3 is

2pslpnd.jpg

Day 4 is Enforcer 

Day 5 is Boomshot

Day 6 is Longshot

Day 7 is Embar

Day 8 is Dropshot

Day 9 is Boltok

Day 10 is OverKill

Day 11 is Torque Bow

Day 12 is Markza

Day 13 is Retro Lancer

Day 14 is Gnasher

Just want to Thank Bloomy for the help posting in the thread. 

Anyone has received this?

EMBAR & Retro Lancer - Complete 2 Escalation Matches (via in-game Matchmaking using the Competitive playlist, win or lose) between 10:00 AM ET on Thursday February 15th and 10:00 AM ET on Thursday February 22nd. 

Anyone has received this?

EMBAR & Retro Lancer - Complete 2 Escalation Matches (via in-game Matchmaking using the Competitive playlist, win or lose) between 10:00 AM ET on Thursday February 15th and 10:00 AM ET on Thursday February 22nd.
Those two? No. I think they were struck out in the OP because the event period ended yesterday, but TC said up to 10 days for them to be rewarded. I have received the Longshot and Overkill for the Escalation matches in the timeframe ending on the 15th.

Those two? No. I think they were struck out in the OP because the event period ended yesterday, but TC said up to 10 days for them to be rewarded. I have received the Longshot and Overkill for the Escalation matches in the timeframe ending on the 15th.
Correct I have struck them out so people know that they are no longer able to complete what is needed to obtain them.

Year of the Dog Markza for today.

I've also received the Pink Phantom Embar and Retro Lancer for the Escalation matches played between the 15th and 22nd.

Year of the Dog Retro today.  Leaves the Gnasher for tomorrow.

Live stream tonight for the Pink Phantom Lancer at 6pm Eastern.

Pink Phantom Markza is live.  Forgot this was getting a second chance due to the stream problems the previous time it was available.

bread's done
Back