TRITTON Kama Stereo Headset and titanfall 2 PS4 $10

Please note that this product is non-returnable and non-refundable.

i found this odd on there page. what if you get a legit broken one?

Thanks - picked this up -- for $10 having a backup headset it's worth it
Yeah the headset for 10 bucks seems a good pickup. I also have wanted to buy Titanfall 2 as its routinely on sale for around ten bucks but always held off, now my patience has paid off.

Please note that this product is non-returnable and non-refundable.

i found this odd on there page. what if you get a legit broken one?
If I remember correctly, Tritton was a Mad Catz brand, and I think Newegg bought up a ton of leftover Mad Catz shit after they went under. The non-returnable, non-refundable thing likely has to do with it being a clearance product that they want to move, but if the headset is busted they'd probably replace it assuming they have more in stock to replace it with. You just can't return it for no reason, like you could most other products.

Might have been interested but just the the Gold headset at walmart clearance for $15. Already had Astro A10. Don't really need a third pair and no interest in titanfall. Good deal though for those that need a backup headset.

For $10 even if they suck they can't be any worse than the default earbuds that come with a PS4, which is what I am currently using. :lol:

Thanks OP needed a backup headset for when I forget to charge my Astro's. Tried to talk myself out of them since I already have Titanfall 2, but with GS/BB each giving $6 trade in or $4.80 cash I couldn't resist. They didn't even charge me tax. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Might have been interested but just the the Gold headset at walmart clearance for $15. Already had Astro A10. Don't really need a third pair and no interest in titanfall. Good deal though for those that need a backup headset.
The PlayStation Gold headset? If so, interesting, as I was debating on maybe getting a pair. I definitely would for $15!

Thanks OP. Got in on the deal early this morning. Now these headphones can go next to the spare headphones that were $10 at BB last year. Can't wait to finally see what all the hype is with Titanfall.

Dammit

2J5-007G-00001^MAD CATZ^TRI906390001/02/1^TRITTON Kama Stereo Headset for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch has been removed from shopping cart due to quantity limitation/insufficient stock. Some combo items might be affected by this.

Thanks OP. Got in on the deal early this morning. Now these headphones can go next to the spare headphones that were $10 at BB last year. Can't wait to finally see what all the hype is with Titanfall.
You talking about those yellow headsets I remember seeing? I don't remember the brand.

bread's done
Back