Best Buy Ad 2/4-2/10

tyrok

CAGiversary!
New Releases:

• :3ds: Nintendo Selects: The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds $19.99 (Available Monday)
  • :3ds: Nintendo Selects: Super Mario 3D Land $19.99 (Available Monday)
  • :3ds: Nintendo Selects: Ultimate NES Remix $19.99 (Available Monday)
  • :ps4: Shadow Of The Colossus $39.99 (Available Tuesday)
  • :switch: Dragon Quest Builders $49.99 (Available Friday)
Game Deals:

• :xb1: :ps4: Assassin's Creed Origins $39.99 Save $20
  • :xb1: :ps4: :switch: FIFA 18 $39.99 Save $20
  • :xb1: :ps4: Call of Duty WWII $49.99 Save $10
Everything Else:

• Save $10 on select Xbox One Controllers with purchase of an Xbox One Console
  • Save $10 on a Controller and Stereo Headset with purchase of an Xbox One Console
  • Save $10 on 3 or 6 Months of Xbox Live with purchase of an Xbox One Controller
  • Save 10%-30% on select Gaming collectibles
New Release Blu-ray Available Tuesday:

• Batman: Gotham by Gaslight $16.99 Save $3
  • Batman: Gotham by Gaslight Only @ BB Limited Edition Giftset $22.99 Save $2
  • Batman: Gotham by Gaslight 4K $27.99 Save $2
  • A Bad Moms Christmas $19.99 Save $3
  • Day of the Dead: Bloodline $14.99 Save $3
  • Only the Brave $19.99 Save $5
  • Suburbicon $19.99 Save $8
  • Homeland: Season Six $34.99

Last edited by a moderator:
Another underwhelming ad. Deals are the same old offerings.

IDK to me it seems like BB sales have really gone downhill ever since GCU had its price lowered to $30. Not to mention the black friday deals I scored from them didnt even apply GCU...seems moot nowadays.

DQ builders is so good, hate that these switch ports aren't budget priced.
Yeah usually that would be the case but I think the Switch #1 is so darn popular and #2 the games are expensive to put on the Switch in the first place. IMO it would be a bad move for them to discount the game right off the bat. On the other hand it would be a bad move to NOT discount this game after a couple months, as it will surely get buried by then.

But having played this great little game...it's good but not worth $50. That's expensive for what amounts to an indie-scale game.

I've finally cleared enough of my backlog that I'm ready to buy AC:O, but I'd really prefer to get it on PC. I'm hoping uplay and/or steam drop the price to match...

A reminder that the $10 Codes we got for Store-Pick up expire tomorrow.
Yep I remembered that & since the DC Animated Steelbooks are back at Target now I bought Andromeda for $2 plus tax & got a 2nd Steelbook to trade/sell (had bought it for $10 at launch b/c my preorders are at GameStop.)

Hey Turok any chance you saw which TVs they are advertising? Im interested in a SONY 65 inch 900e
same here, except looking at the 55 inch model...do you know if it will be going off sale after Sat.?

thanks
Any good deals on the OLED LG TVs..looking to get a 55 inch..
The ad is actually digital-only next week. All of this came from the signage that goes out on Sunday and a list of next weeks promos. ;)

Tempted by AC:O, but will probably wait.
I bought it at full price and regret it. I've played for a few hours but can't get into it because I find it really repetitive and boring. Maybe I haven't played long enough...not sure. Everyone else seems to love it.

DQ builders is so good, hate that these switch ports aren't budget priced.
I'm really tempted to pick this up. I need a new Switch game but might just wait until Bayonetta 2 comes out.

I guess I will pick up the XB1 X tomorrow 2/3/18 with the free controller and 3 months of Live and start the 30 days on the return period hoping for a better bundle/deal.

I'm a terrible CAG at times, as I'll buy certain games at launch.  Breath of the Wild and Mario Odyssey were two of them.  GCU membership very, very quickly pays for itself.  Besides, Nintendo offerings often hold value for a long, long time.

Also expiring tomorrow (2/3/18): the $15 promo cards that came from the $150 gift card promo.

Used some to buy eShop cards for email delivery.

It's really good! I paid $35 on Black Friday and do not have any regrets.
Just finished main story, traded back vanilla copy to get PM on Gold for 59.99 to have all DLC coming out. The game is huge, but never feels repetitive.

Time to dust off the 3DS. If only Samus was $24 GCU. It’s hard to keep a system up and running when you’ve only got one thing to play on it. Like Zelda last year with Wii U, couldn’t spare the HDMI slot it’d take up.

I want to get A Link Between Worlds too.

Still shows up as "Coming Soon" on the website with a release date of 2/11.

Did I miss it go up online?

Sorry to derail...

I asked this in another thread but i was just wondering what coupon you get for subbing to gcu? Is it still a b2g1free or something else? And how long does it take for them to email it to you?

I subbed on Feb 2 but haven't received any email whatsoever but my online purchase history says see email for digital delivery?

Also, i subbed online if that makes a difference?

😉 to contribute to this thread i may as well point out that i saw batman vs two-face animated blu for $10 at bb 😇

Sorry to derail...

I asked this in another thread but i was just wondering what coupon you get for subbing to gcu? Is it still a b2g1free or something else? And how long does it take for them to email it to you?

I subbed on Feb 2 but haven't received any email whatsoever but my online purchase history says see email for digital delivery?

😉 to contribute to this thread i may as well point out that i saw batman vs two-face animated blu for $10 at bb 😇
Chill, give it a few days.

and another reminder that if you don't know what to use it on, you can buy gift cards that never expire.
Trying to get one and it just gives me an error Sorry, your order includes items that are excluded from that promotional code. The promo code has not been applied.

Been trying to place a pre-order for the Shadow of Colossus special edition but Best Buy is treating this very similarly to a Marvel Blu-ray steelbook release. A few weeks ago, the item was able to be ordered but store pick-up was the only option to purchase and no stores in my area offered it. Now the item is listed as "coming soon." I hope I didn't miss it entirely. Would be odd for Sony to make such a limited quantity.

Been trying to place a pre-order for the Shadow of Colossus special edition but Best Buy is treating this very similarly to a Marvel Blu-ray steelbook release. A few weeks ago, the item was able to be ordered but store pick-up was the only option to purchase and no stores in my area offered it. Now the item is listed as "coming soon." I hope I didn't miss it entirely. Would be odd for Sony to make such a limited quantity.
Same here. Ugh, hopefully I can get in on it.

My GCU runs out on the 5th and I have zero desire to renew it.
Bought Nioh on Black Friday, but according to my BB account, I haven't bought any games besides that since late July. Not sure if the novelty wore off of getting 20% off games, or deals have just been crap, but my buying is down big time in comparison to years prior.

Sorry to derail...

B2G1 on pre-owned games, 50% off one guide, and $5 off one $29.99 or up game

I renewed Jan 6th online and received the email with link to coupons Jan 7th

Bought Nioh on Black Friday, but according to my BB account, I haven't bought any games besides that since late July. Not sure if the novelty wore off of getting 20% off games, or deals have just been crap, but my buying is down big time in comparison to years prior.
It happens to most of us at some point. I’m sure we’ve all gone into gaming lulls. I was like that before last April, now I’ve bought more in the last year than the prior 4. I’ll probably slow down sometime soon and work on the backlog but who knows.

bread's done
Back