XBL 12 Month Gold Membership $25 via Ebay.com

her short feedback history she is dealing in thrift books.    

Remember If it sounds too good to be true.  The cheapest I have ever seen 12 month live cards were 34.99 

Last edited by a moderator:
Placed an order with eBay credit but cancelled immediately. Email for the user is just a random string of characters @ yahoo and no seller history, only other listing is jarbled characters selling funkos.

her short feedback history she is dealing in thrift books.

Remember If it sounds too good to be true. The cheapest I have ever seen 12 month live cards were 34.99
Back years ago there was a CAG on here who sold 12 month/4000 point cards for $25-30 a pop, he sold to so many of us. He also had Netflix year subs for $25 before he eventually disappeared

Back years ago there was a CAG on here who sold 12 month/4000 point cards for $25-30 a pop, he sold to so many of us. He also had Netflix year subs for $25 before he eventually disappeared
you guys chased him out, bled him dry and milked his inventory with your cheapy-ness :whistle2: j/k

Hell no,stolen eBay account
This. I once paid with PayPal for a deal almost exactly the same (XBL card for $25 and 100% feedback but only as a buyer and inactive until that sale). I only tried because I still had a month left and had buyer protection. You will eventually get your money back many days to a week later if it is a scam, but it's just best to avoid these "too good to be true" sales, especially from sites like ebay.

There have been CAGs that sold XBL subs for around that price, but when 4000 point cards were in use the 1 year XBL sub was retailing for $49.99, so it wasn't as good a deal then as it would be while they're $59.99.

This. I once paid with PayPal for a deal almost exactly the same (XBL card for $25 and 100% feedback but only as a buyer and inactive until that sale). I only tried because I still had a month left and had buyer protection. You will eventually get your money back many days to a week later if it is a scam, but it's just best to avoid these "too good to be true" sales, especially from sites like ebay.
So, was that instance a scam? You imply this, but making sure.

bread's done
Back