Best Buy Ad 2/11-2/17

tyrok

CAGiversary!
New Releases Available Tuesday:

• :xb1: :ps4: Dynasty Warriors 9 $59.99
  • :xb1: :ps4: Kingdom Come: Deliverance $59.99
  • :xb1: :ps4: Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege: Advanced Edition $59.99
  • :xb1: :ps4: :switch: Monster Energy Supercross: The Official Videogame $59.99
  • :xb1: :ps4: South Park: The Stick of Truth $19.99
  • :3ds: Radiant Historia: Perfect Chronology $39.99
  • :switch: Wonder Boy: The Dragon's Trap $39.99
  • :switch: Overcooked Special Edition $39.99
  • :switch: The Longest Five Minutes $39.99
  • :switch: Portal Knights $29.99
  • :switch: Bayonetta $59.99 (Available Friday)
Everything Else:

• Nintendo New 3DS XL Black $174.99 Save $25
  • Save $10 on an Xbox One Wireless Controller when you buy an Xbox One Console
  • Save $10 on an Xbox One Wireless Controller and a Stereo Headset when you buy an Xbox One Console
  • Save $10 on 3 or 6 months of Xbox Live with the purchase of an Xbox One Wireless Controller
  • PDP Official Universal Media Remote for PlayStation 4 $24.99 Save $5
  • PDP Talon Media Remote for Xbox One $14.99 Save $5
  • Turtle Beach Stealth 350VR Headset $59.99 Save $20
New Release Blu-ray Available Tuesday:

• Wonder $19.99 Save $3
  • Wonder 4K $27.99 Save $2
  • Roman J. Israel, Esq. $22.99 Save $2
  • Hell or High Water 4K $17.99
  • Blade of the Immortal Only @ BB Steelbook $17.99
  • Brotherhood of the Blades II: The Infernal Battlefield $17.99
  • The Deuce: Season One $39.99
  • Doctor Who: Twice Upon a Time $19.99

Last edited by a moderator:
It's worth noting that the "Vanilla" non-bundle Xbox One S 500GB White Console from Black Friday is currently $189.99 ($90 off) if you can find one. I looked around and maybe 1 in 15 stores still has one and the price will be the same next week. The sku is 6114810 if you want to check with your store.

Curious for reviews on Kingdom Come, might bite at launch if the consensus is that the realism is still fun to play

And here I was thinking this week's ad couldn't possibly be worse than the last two weeks.

It's worth noting that the "Vanilla" non-bundle Xbox One S 500GB White Console from Black Friday is currently $189.99 ($90 off) if you can find one. I looked around and maybe 1 in 15 stores still has one and the price will be the same next week. The sku is 6114810 if you want to check with your store.
https://www.zoolert.com/bestbuy-inventory-checker Maybe worth a try, nothing showed up for me though so I'm not sure if it's because the sku is no longer available online or not.

It did work for AC Origins.

https://www.zoolert.com/bestbuy-inventory-checker Maybe worth a try, nothing showed up for me though so I'm not sure if it's because the sku is no longer available online or not.

It did work for AC Origins.
That probably won't work since it's been delisted and it wouldn't show as available if the store only has 1 anyway. Calling should work though. Even if they don't have one they can tell you if any other stores in the area do.

Nothing for me this time. I'm currently only interested in Blade Runner 4k and Shadow of the Colossus. I may just get them at msrp :/

Best Buy now has the 3DS Nintendo Selects version of The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds for sale as of last night for $19.99/$15.99 (with GCU).

Best Buy now has the Nintendo Selects version of The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds for sale as of last night for $19.99/$15.99 (with GCU).
Yeah, it was strange that Nintendo gave them Monday street dates for retail stores but didn't bother delivering them until later in the week. Amazon still has them coming out on 2/16. :D

Did an in-store pickup. Not sure if I will keep it or not but that is a fantastic price and I don't see it staying in stock very long.
It was already one of the top swelling Switch games at $39.99 so yeah, I'm thinking it will go to "check stores" sometime today.

Awesome, picked up Rocket League for Switch. I was pretty close on getting the digital version last night but I would rather have the cart. 

Me neither! Now it makes sense why the promo for a digital copy with Fractured But Whole expired when it did, though.
Thanks. Almost forgot I had a code for Stick of truth. Checked it and it still works. MS is usually pretty good with letting codes work past expiration dates..

Relax bruh, there will be games on sale. We just don't know which ones yet. ;)
Yeah I got a bit heated didn't I. I just love Best Buy so hard like a dad who wants his kid to be the star QB but he's not so I whip him with a belt to make him a better man. It's an overreaction made out of love.

Website won't allow me to check out. Just scrolls up to payment information, despite the fact I correctly put it in and it said I would be charged. Changing what I have in my cart doesn't seem to matter.

Anyone think LA Noire for PS4 will hit the 19.99/15.99 level soon? Or will 23.99 be the cheapest since it's a Rockstar game?
I'd wait, it'll hit $20 soon. It's been on sale several times already that they will eventually give it a deeper discount. I feel like all remasters hit $20 relatively quickly.

Those of you who were/are Elite Plus and bought 3DS games during the B1G1 50% in early Dec., you could potentially price match (till 2/13) if you paired the games appropriately (i.e. made the current sale game the more expensive game in Dec.). Games were posted on twitter and CAG front page. Don't know why thorbahn doesn't post them here.

:3ds: $29.99:
Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia
Miitopia
Hey! Pikmin
Super Smash Bros.

bestbuy.com/site/promo/save-on-select-3ds-021118

Anybody's copy of Kingdom Come ship already?  Mine still hasn't been bumped up to at least preparing yet.  This is the second issue I've had with Best Buy, inside of a week.  I order Resident Evil for the Switch and it was stuck in preparing for two full days and had to call and have a replacement sent which arrived three days (not two) late.

bread's done
Back