Half off everything at Toys R Us with Koala Flip Flop purchase

Damn...only available for in store pickup an hour away. How close to 100% is this bound to get canceled and tie up my money for weeks? Lol

So pickup is probably the best choice eh? Looks like one per transaction too. Might bite the bullet and try to do 2. Hmm.

Try it with other Koala shoes on the babies r us site. Seems to be working on any that list the 50% promo.

In for a switch, figure it'll get cancelled, but what the heck.

Funny the website told me to do store pick up... ah CAG has bankrupt TRU over the years lol... hope I don’t get canceled

thnk they killed it because you can do anything with the shoes any more lol...also how the hell did you even find out that this works..lol sometimes the deals are so weird ...do ppl just try anything that comes up or did you happen to be shopping for these shoes and added something by accident?? lol regardless thanks OP :D just curious though!

Did in-store pickup for a switch and ps4 pro, both at the same store. In for 2 cancellations I guess since the store just closed! No way they let me pick that up tomorrow.

Crap just realized they had the battlefront 2 pros for pickup too...oh well, that thing was hideous anyway.

Locked in an order for a $150 Switch.

The Switch is nice and all, but I was REALLY looking forward to getting the Pink Flip Flop with Flower Details, so I had to settle for another style... Oh well...

I'm considering ordering a Switch and paying the $20 extra for the fastest shipping, I just don't want to have the Switch cancelled and pay $29 for shoes.

In for a Switch. Fingers crossed but doubtful.

Would be a nice birthday present if it goes through.

Last edited by a moderator:
wouldnt they cancel everything instead of a partial order?
Normally yes, but TRU does some questionable things like charging more for an order during those Disney Infinity and Skylanders glitches after the order was shipped so I don't trust them to just cancel the whole order.

Any toysrus stores in hawaii? If so, does store pick up work for you guys?

Last edited by a moderator:
So in-store pickups will be honored but ship to home will most likely be cancelled? That's not fair....Oh wait that's just life.
No, it’s only because people on the west coast have a chance to do an in-store pickup before they close. Us east-coasters and online will probably miss out.

bread's done
Back