W: Wii Console, Mario Kart, Accessories H: PayPal

Kevhouse0308

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Looking to purchase a Wii console.  Preferably in a lot with Mario Kart and extra controllers/nunchucks.  Can pay with PayPal or do cash pickup in the Chicago area.

What are you looking to spend? You want a GC compatible one or not? Color preference? Just dont get the Wii mini

What are you looking to spend? You want a GC compatible one or not? Color preference? Just dont get the Wii mini
Yeah, definitely don't want the mini. GC compatibility would be nice, but not entirely required. Would like to stay under $100 (it's a gift for a family member), but obviously my pricing is variable based on the offer.

I have Mario Kart Wii on my trade list - check it out!

I could potentially have a Red Wii - with GC ports, all hookups, just no controls. Message me if interested.

I could sell you a modded Wii with homebrew, one controller, Mario Kart and like 10 other games for $60 shipped. The games would be digital, and installed in a program called Wiiflow

Yeah, definitely don't want the mini. GC compatibility would be nice, but not entirely required. Would like to stay under $100 (it's a gift for a family member), but obviously my pricing is variable based on the offer.
I might see what there is locally on offerup and FB and let you know

I have 3 different wii's, no Mario kart tho. Was going to put them on eBay but can make you a bundle first if you'd like. Let me know.

Was thinking of selling my white wii thats gamecube compatible. I have Skyward Sword & Donkey Kong country returns, a black wiimote plus, white nunchuck with black cover (all 1st party), and maybe some other accessories, but not much more. If any of the other offers don't work out, let me know. I have no idea what to sell it for. It's perfect condition, with original box, also.

bread's done
Back