CAGcast #534: Basic CAGcast

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
The gang talks vomit bags vs bins, new releases, Loot Boxes + ESRB, the Pool Billiard controversy and so much more!
Download (1 hr 5 minutes) - iTunes - Google Play - Stitcher - RSS  - YouTube

This episode is brought to you by Hello Fresh! For $30 off your first week, please visit hellofresh.com and use promo code: cagcast30.
Show Linkage/Notes:
Intro - Roger Sanchez - Another Chance
Outro - The Pie-Eating Contest - Stand by Me
RSS - Full CAGcast Catalog
CAGcast on YouTube
Facebook
Please submit your show questions via CAGbag or Twitter.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got the sundae joke, Wombat ;)

50f015b075185d2764cd6ea7c8e291cf.jpg

Going to take a break from the show. Given that Cheapy's response to criticism is "but some people tweeted and emailed me that they agreed" and to simultaneously walk his position back while claiming people that disagreed with him were out to misquote him on social media is not what I was looking for. Your end point of saying that there's a spectrum of acceptability and unacceptability is close to what I believe, but your inability to acknowledge that it is not what you said on the show nor what you doubled down on later isn't endearing. Enjoy the shows, I'll be back in a few months.

P.S. Shipwreck did your animal condoms come from here? The Center for Biological Diversity has had this great campaign that sounded like what you encountered.

slide2015packages03.jpg

Moniker was erroneously said two times last CAGcast, and I'm canceling my subscription to CAG Plus because of it...

We're going to talk about what's near and dear to all of us...gun control. Hahaha that cracked me up.

Also, Wombat's advanced Seinfeld reference (that I got) makes me respect him more. 

Wombat, I understand returning to Skyrim time and again. It's gaming comfort food to me too and I've put 100s of hours into it on both PS3 and PS4. If you want a new experience though, you should borrow Cheapy's PSVR and give Skyrim VR a go. It's amazing and the presence of "being" in that world is a unique gaming experience. The only drawback was feeling some nausea in the first few sessions, but after a while that went away and now I can spend hours in my virtual home away from home. 

I just find it funny that Dr. Disrespect of all things said in the CAGCast over the years is the hill he chooses to die on.  Great show otherwise.

Listening to past shows on my jogs for old game recommendations, on #259 Cheapy states that no one would make or buy a Black Panther game, has your opinion on that changed with the release of the new movie? Wombat had previously discussed space INVADERS extreme on 360 and stated the sound was amazing, and he had his wife put on the headphones while he played since the sound was that good, bought the DS version recently based off that and I like it a lot  thanks!

Shipwreck needs to talk more, I didn't even think he was on this podcast till like 10 minutes in (okay perhaps not that far). He usually has good insight on things and lately it feels like he's not getting the love from Cheapy and Wombat.

Cheapy and Wombat, Whole Foods has the Beyond Burger, not the Impossible Burger. I know it's a little confusing. They're both plant based burgers that taste a lot like meat. Beyond comes close but it's not fooling anybody. It's also widely available in supermarkets and places like TGI Fridays. The Impossible Burger is scary close to meat because they figured out how to make heme, that blood taste, from plants. They haven't figured out how to mass produce it easily yet so it's a lot harder to come by.

Long winded way of saying Cheapy had the Impossible Burger and Wombat thought he did but he had something else.

Speaking of the impossible burger...what in the hell was Cheapy smacking on? I never realized how gross the sound of chewing was until it was right up in my ear holes!

bread's done
Back