* * * * * 1 votes

PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds (Xbox One Digital Code) + Assassin's Creed Unity for $18.99

Xbox OnePUBG PlayerUnknowns Battlegrounds Assassins Creed Assassins Creed: Unity

#1 kobe92  

Posted 17 February 2018 - 06:59 AM

CDKeys has PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds (Xbox One Digital Code) w/ Assassin's Creed Unity as bonus game on sale for $19.99.

You can receive an additional 5% off unique discount code (apply at checkout). You must be logged in to CDKeys for code to apply.

Price becomes $18.99.

This is the lowest historical price for this game so far.

NOTE: Xbox Live Gold is required as game is only online.

#2 Deadpool   I club baby seals CAGiversary!   2383 Posts   Joined 14.0 Years Ago  

Posted 17 February 2018 - 04:38 PM

$20 was my price. Thanks op

#3 merkman   Halo, Madden, Division. Uncharted. CAGiversary!   719 Posts   Joined 14.4 Years Ago  

Posted 17 February 2018 - 06:28 PM

Thanks OP.  I've never played Battlegrounds, but I'm thinking of giving it a shot.

Thing is, I've got an Xbox One S connected to my 60" Samsung 1080p TV, and I've got a Alienware 17 R3 running a 1080 GTX in an external enclosure, connected to a 27" Samsung 4K display.

I know graphics-wise the PC is the better option with more resolutions and better effects, but I've heard the PC experience has a lot of cheating, etc.

Does the Xbox One have the same cheating problem?  Do lots of people here on CAG play Battlegrounds so there is a clan I can join?  I really like Destiny 2, but I've solo'd almost everything because I haven't found groups to play with.  And anyone who knows Destiny 2 knows that only gets you so far.

Any opinions on experiences between PC and Xbox One are appreciated, though technically I have a PS4 too.  But I've let my online account lapse, since I use that so much less.

#4 kobe92  

Posted 18 February 2018 - 01:46 AM

Thanks OP.  I've never played Battlegrounds, but I'm thinking of giving it a shot.

Thing is, I've got an Xbox One S connected to my 60" Samsung 1080p TV, and I've got a Alienware 17 R3 running a 1080 GTX in an external enclosure, connected to a 27" Samsung 4K display.

I know graphics-wise the PC is the better option with more resolutions and better effects, but I've heard the PC experience has a lot of cheating, etc.

Does the Xbox One have the same cheating problem?  Do lots of people here on CAG play Battlegrounds so there is a clan I can join?  I really like Destiny 2, but I've solo'd almost everything because I haven't found groups to play with.  And anyone who knows Destiny 2 knows that only gets you so far.

Any opinions on experiences between PC and Xbox One are appreciated, though technically I have a PS4 too.  But I've let my online account lapse, since I use that so much less.

Purchase for Xbox One as PC is filled wit hackers.

#5 An Orange Cat   Pet My Fur CAGiversary!   1005 Posts   Joined 10.6 Years Ago  

An Orange Cat

Posted 18 February 2018 - 02:04 AM

Thanks for sharing. I’ve been interested in this for awhile. The Assassin’s Creed game is a $2 freebie.

#6 hamadto  

Posted 25 February 2018 - 05:01 PM

Do the game still have issues regarding gun control and frame rate? 

#7 WWF   Games Jandolfini & Bobby Balaklava CAGiversary!   870 Posts   Joined 5.7 Years Ago  

Posted 25 February 2018 - 05:13 PM

Token is CD keys safe, is tax charged post.

#8 kobe92  

Posted 26 February 2018 - 02:19 AM

Do the game still have issues regarding gun control and frame rate? 

No, Bluehole Studio keeps updating the game.

Latest update was on Feb 7th.

#9 Freeze Time  

Freeze Time

Posted 26 February 2018 - 02:31 AM

The problem is that I don't have Gold and PUBG is all online right?  I would just be paying $20 for Origins.

#10 Insidious Dreams   CAG CAGiversary!   62 Posts   Joined 5.9 Years Ago  

Insidious Dreams

Posted 26 February 2018 - 03:25 AM

The problem is that I don't have Gold and PUBG is all online right? I would just be paying $20 for Origins.

Yes, you'd need Gold for PUBG.

Fyi, the free Assassin's Creed game is not Origins, it's Unity. If you want Unity, you could get it cheaper than $20.

Or you could buy this, then try to sell the PUBG code and maybe end up getting Unity for free/cheap. But it'd probably be easier to just offer to buy someone's Unity code here instead...

#11 Freeze Time  

Freeze Time

Posted 26 February 2018 - 08:23 AM

Oh my bad, read the OP too quickly.  I don't believe in paying extra to play online so I guess this deal isn't for me.  It's a shame too because the game is getting a lot of great reviews/impressions.

#12 kobe92  

Posted 03 March 2018 - 06:35 PM

Oh my bad, read the OP too quickly.  I don't believe in paying extra to play online so I guess this deal isn't for me.  It's a shame too because the game is getting a lot of great reviews/impressions.

I only believe in playing online honestly. I have around 500+ hours on some FPS games like BF4.

Anyway, just added a notice that Gold is required.

#13 DANIEL   DANNY FAKnTASTIC CAGiversary!   1221 Posts   Joined 14.0 Years Ago  

Posted 03 March 2018 - 06:58 PM

Im new to this game. I have been playing for about an hour and I hardly encounter players / enemies in the game world.  this to me is boring. I dont understand why this game has so much hype.

#14 Kotor15   Okay kiddos, prepare to be schooled CAGiversary!   3050 Posts   Joined 3.3 Years Ago  

Posted 03 March 2018 - 07:01 PM

Im new to this game. I have been playing for about an hour and I hardly encounter players / enemies in the game world. this to me is boring. I dont understand why this game has so much hype.

If you're over 20 you'll probably find it boring.

#15 Agent Hero   Member, Thrift Shop All-Stars CAGiversary!   221 Posts   Joined 5.9 Years Ago  

Agent Hero

Posted 03 March 2018 - 07:10 PM

Yes, you'd need Gold for PUBG.

Fyi, the free Assassin's Creed game is not Origins, it's Unity. If you want Unity, you could get it cheaper than $20.

Or you could buy this, then try to sell the PUBG code and maybe end up getting Unity for free/cheap. But it'd probably be easier to just offer to buy someone's Unity code here instead...

Unity by itself was about a dollar on CDkeys a week or two ago.

#16 doc_j88   CAG Vet CAGiversary!   1119 Posts   Joined 6.2 Years Ago  

Posted 03 March 2018 - 10:55 PM

Decided this game isn’t for me

I’m selling my code for $14

#17 frankmackeyspam   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   399 Posts   Joined 12.0 Years Ago  

frankmackeyspam

Posted 03 March 2018 - 10:59 PM

Decided this game isn’t for me

I’m selling my code for $14

I'll take it!

#18 ~starlight~   CAG Veteran Silenced   1095 Posts   Joined 12.9 Years Ago  

~starlight~

Posted 04 March 2018 - 06:45 AM

Lolol I'll sell my PUBG code for $17.

#19 kobe92  

Posted 07 March 2018 - 12:12 AM

If you're over 20 you'll probably find it boring.

Many players compare PUBG to Fortnite. Did you play Fortnite?

#20 Kotor15   Okay kiddos, prepare to be schooled CAGiversary!   3050 Posts   Joined 3.3 Years Ago  

Posted 07 March 2018 - 12:28 AM

Many players compare PUBG to Fortnite. Did you play Fortnite?

When it first came out we used to play every day. It's honestly just deteriorated into who can hide the longest and make the most cancerous jump/build combo at the end.

#21 kobe92  

Posted 07 March 2018 - 02:41 PM

The problem is that I don't have Gold and PUBG is all online right?  I would just be paying $20 for Origins.

If you mean AC: Unity, you can get for around $1 

As for PUBG, so far it is all online and requires XBL Gold

#22 hamadto  

Posted 13 March 2018 - 04:41 PM

The game is also available at Newegg for $17.99 w/ code EMCPSPY65

#23 Robert5758   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   127 Posts   Joined 8.5 Years Ago  

Robert5758

Posted 13 March 2018 - 05:03 PM

The game is also available at Newegg for $17.99 w/ code EMCPSPY65

I bought it there over the weekend.  Have not been able to stop playing it since then